“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#487367 Apr 20, 2012
CRIP BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, friend, you forget that without God, Adam and Eve produced two sons, one was, the first was a murderer and the second was murdered. God only found Noah worthy in all of the world. Lot was alone found out of both Sodom and Gomorrah.
Jesus is the only man without sin.
Without God, there is no love, just an idea about what one wants it to be.
The core of the message is not ignoring sin, and watching sinners be led to the slaughter.
Love is to tell the truth and share God's in that He died for those who crucified him. It is ours to tell you that it is sin and it is yours to smile and say okay I get or no I don't.
What most miss is that we were all just as you were, so we know you, but you have never been to this mountain top so you do not know what we know. If you choose not to know, know that it is your choice.
God Bless.
OMG!

You're a bible literalist!

Say good bye to what little credibility you had.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#487368 Apr 20, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I know what mine is but i don't use that number to measure myself to others or vice versa. I personally believe that it would have been better had I not known.
Your shoe size?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#487369 Apr 20, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shoe size?
Uhhhhh .... Yeah...... Extra wide too......

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#487370 Apr 20, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
You're a bible literalist!
Say good bye to what little credibility you had.
He did?
god is IMAGINARY

Edmonton, Canada

#487371 Apr 20, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
To know this you have to be omniscient.
Humans are omniscient, so you have to be a god.
Since you are a god, gods exist.
So, either you are lying about gods being only of the mind, or you are lying about having this knowledge.
Either way, you can't possibly escape the conclusion that you are a liar.
/QUOTE

go back to scratching your azz Joe

thats the only thing youre good at

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#487372 Apr 20, 2012
CRIP BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>IN simple form to her, Jesus was able to die because He was absent from God in His physical form. Death is simply absence from God, and there are two forms, physical death and spiritual. God can never be absent from Himself, so God can never die. It is not only a non-event, it is a fairy tale.
A) If Jesus was God, then Jesus could not have been separated from himself.

B) According to Christian ideology, Jesus didn't die, but rather took a three day dirt nap and came back again.
At one time man lived to be 600, 700, and even 900 years, but God said that I will decrease my life in man so that his days will be numbered around 120 years.
How many people live to be 120?
god is IMAGINARY

Edmonton, Canada

#487373 Apr 20, 2012
Chocolate - Thunder wrote:
<quoted text>why do atheist hate good christian folks???
they dont

we hate the bad evil ones whatever beliefs they may have

why do xians hate atheists?
god is IMAGINARY

Edmonton, Canada

#487374 Apr 20, 2012
marvman wrote:
THE APPROPRIATE QUESTION IS: WHAT WAS THE PRE-EXISTING STATE OF OUR UNIVERSE BEFORE THE BIG BANG?
Science can only go back so far, and in terms of what happened or was before the big bang is still a line of inquiry open for debate.
If God was the "prime mover" of the universe (via the Big Bang) then we must look to what was before the Big Bang.
Since modern day science cannot render an accurate verdict for the foregoing, God's existence cannot be ruled out.
unless Universe always existed in some form or shape and Big Bang was just another change in its endless existence...

www.bigthink.com

San Francisco

#487375 Apr 20, 2012
CRIP BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE ANGRY, BE IT IS YOU BEING SCHOOLED. SEE THE ABSENCE OF ME CALLING NAMES.
...followed by...
SO, WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BEING SCHOOLED, LITTLE GIRL.
Lol. Pray to Jesus to cure you of your lying and hypocrisy Crip.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#487376 Apr 20, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Anyone can practice unconditional love under the correct conditions within a specific time frame...
I get what you're saying here...correct me if I'm wrong...but an example might be...one who proclaims to be Christian...claims to have a personal relationship with Christ (who many believe is a just a myth)(SOCIOPATH) Claims to love his enemies (AGAPE LOVE) because of course...that's what Christians are supposed to do...and believes he/she will enter the gates of heaven as the result of this said relationship with God (ATTAIN GOALS)
perhaps you weren't implying that...but for the sake of how many on people on here perceive Christianity...it works as a good example to your statement.
The reality is...hypocrisy (regardless of whether or not the person even realizes they are being hypocritical) doesn't equate to agape love. Any type of love exhibited to attain goals is a selfish love and cannot be considered Agape love, as agape love is not selfish or attached to an ulterior motive.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>true unconditional love requires compassion, the ability to go beyond self, to see another person's hope, pain, or fear - to recognize it may be greater than your own. While we can do this sometimes, we cannot do it all the time. It's impossible ..
I don't think it's impossible at all. But I will say it Isn't an easy thing to do. It's about understanding forgiveness and being aware that you must hate the "sin" not the sinner...so to speak.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>exactly. You love your Terriers but ultimately you set conditions on your unconditional love because certain things are more important to you ..
No, actually, as much as I would love to, I'm quite aware that I don't have unconditional love for my dogs.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>how can anyone love someone they cannot trust ??..
Again, you have to learn to love the sinner...hate the sin
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>. genuine agape love is caring about another person's happiness. Pick and choose wisely ..
Yes, but it has to be that you care about their happiness...regardless of what they think about yours. It isn't a reciprocal love and it isn't based on a feeling for the moment. For example, you may be madly in love with someone today and believe you will always feel that way... But if that someone betrayed you and circumstances changed, you can't have had agape love and then lost it because of the circumstance. That would mean you never had agape love to begin with...it may have been Eros love or Phileo or Storge love...but not agape.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>you have it - just stay awake ..
.. why give anyone free rent in your head ??..
I do have a very keen sense of awareness, but unfortunately, we all fall asleep sometimes. By all means, I'm not an exception to that truth. And I agree...we shouldn't give free rent to our heads!:)
god is IMAGINARY

Edmonton, Canada

#487377 Apr 20, 2012
gator46 wrote:
you will have yuor proof on the day of judgement
youre LYING

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#487378 Apr 20, 2012
CRIP BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>You mentioned depression being a causation for gay suicide. I totally destroyed that with the link regarding relationship issues and 90% of the time multiple disorders being in play.
But, let us address depression:
Depression is simply a step towards suicide, with relationship issues also causing depression.
Gays account for over 50% of all suicides, so gays must be depressed way more often.
So, you say societal acceptance and ostracizing.
1. Pedophiles
2. rapist
3. murderers
4. Blacks
5. Jews
6. bestiality
7. child molesters
8. incest relations
9. schizophrenia
10. drug addicts
These are just 10 groups that have less societal acceptance, by have much lower suicide rates than homosexuals.
Psychiatrist explain the reason as being that gays are the only group that they are not allowed to directly address when counseling. When gays sacrificed gays and removed the ability for APA psychiatrist to counsel homosexuality as a mental disorder, suicide rates among gays increased over 300%.
Around 1940, it was gay psychiatrist who conducted studies that would lead to homosexuality being diagnosed as a mental disorder.
In the 1980s, it was gays who went to Dr. Robert Spitzer and asked him not to abandon him and to continue his research on gay therapy. In 2000, Spitzer completed the studies which were published and peer reviewed.
This Robert Spitzer?

From wiki:

"The APA issued an official disavowal of Spitzer's paper, noting that it had not been peer reviewed and stating that "[t]here is no published scientific evidence supporting the efficacy of reparative therapy as a treatment to change one's sexual orientation."[21] Two years later, the paper was peer reviewed and published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.[22] Two-thirds of the reviews were critical, and the publication decision sparked controversy, with one member of the publication's supporting organization resigning in protest.[23] The paper has been criticized for its sampling methods and criteria for success.[24"

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#487379 Apr 20, 2012
CRIP BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>IN simple form to her, Jesus was able to die because He was absent from God in His physical form. Death is simply absence from God, and there are two forms, physical death and spiritual. God can never be absent from Himself, so God can never die. It is not only a non-event, it is a fairy tale.
Be careful when you remove the definition of life from God, because God is life and we only have life because it was His to give. Therefore, life can be removed from us but not from God.
God breathed the breath of life into man and he became a living soul. We only live because of God. At one time man lived to be 600, 700, and even 900 years, but God said that I will decrease my life in man so that his days will be numbered around 120 years.
God Bless.
No sentient being on this planet has ever lived to be 600, 700 or even 900 years old.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#487380 Apr 20, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
A) If Jesus was God, then Jesus could not have been separated from himself.
B) According to Christian ideology, Jesus didn't die, but rather took a three day dirt nap and came back again.
<quoted text>
How many people live to be 120?
Must have looked at the speedometer and got confused?

San Francisco

#487382 Apr 20, 2012
CRIP BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays account for over 50% of all suicides
Citation please. Doesn't Jesus disapprove of lying?
Psychiatrist explain the reason as being that gays are the only group that they are not allowed to directly address when counseling.
What psychiatrist said that?
When gays sacrificed gays and removed the ability for APA psychiatrist to counsel homosexuality as a mental disorder, suicide rates among gays increased over 300%.
Around 1940, it was gay psychiatrist who conducted studies that would lead to homosexuality being diagnosed as a mental disorder.
In the 1980s, it was gays who went to Dr. Robert Spitzer and asked him not to abandon him and to continue his research on gay therapy. In 2000, Spitzer completed the studies which were published and peer reviewed.
You must be awfully paranoid to think that gay people are powerful enough to keep homosexuality removed as a mental illness from every accredited medical association worldwide for over 30 years. Do you think gay people control the banking system too?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#487383 Apr 20, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ya got me all wrong - i don't condemn!
just like you, i challenge ideology that i believe to be counter-productive and negative. can't blame a brotha for that, can u?
Yup.

We can.

And we do.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#487384 Apr 20, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. My cat was heavy, so I put her down.
She usually doesn't sit still in my arms, in any way
Ever so often, while reading this crazy thread, someone responds with something that completely catches me off gaurd...for some reason...this response did...LOL..cute!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#487385 Apr 20, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>He did?
Ok.

No, he didn't.

But somehow he has even less now.
atheists are angry

Gardendale, AL

#487386 Apr 20, 2012
Snarkey wrote:
<quoted text>And the Muslims will say the exact same thing about Christians!
How does this "prove a god"? It doesn't. It proves nothing but the fact that, well, humans fight over bullsh!t.
We will make ourselves extinct - fighting over bullsh!t.
Sad.
God is real and does exist. Don't let anyone lie to you and tell you otherwise.
atheists are angry

Gardendale, AL

#487388 Apr 20, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Citation please. Doesn't Jesus disapprove of lying?
You don't believe Jesus ever existed, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SARIYER INDESIT SERVISI "(" 2O2 8O OI ")" indes... 4 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 559,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Epiphany2 604,842
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 4,736
Runtastic and optic aggroup for video game work... 28 min salmi-pro 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 29 min shyam 1,247
Skype gay sex 30 min Tomzom 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 441,758
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web