Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#473936 Mar 18, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree that people are more important than pets. There are a lot of things said on here that are mean and hurtful and I don't agree with that, but I don't take a lot of things on here as being serious...people say a lot of things for many reasons, I have also said things I have later regretted. Kaitlyn has her own
posting style. I'm sure she never actually meant for anyone to kill themselves. This is not reality,as we are all anonymous and
can say many things because we "can", it's closer to *venting*.
And everyone vents differently...and no one is forced to be on here. I mean it's not like anyone is being paid. I think many do it for fun,and people love to argue...that's why so many are on here. I find it rather interesting as to why people do it, myself
included, it appears to be addicting.
To say that I am a *sock* regarding her, was something you said about me. "A cheap,synthetic sock",I believe were your words...
If you have a problem with her, then that is between you and her.
You are entitled to your own opinion,but I can tell you I have no
time or interest to be a *sock*. I'm a very independent thinker and person and would have little patience for such nonsense. I have no hard feelings ...and we are all a mixture of both good and bad, we are human...(:
Like I said; nano comes on here and acts like a bitch, and then she wonders why people treat her like one.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#473937 Mar 18, 2012
Hey Nano-anally?

The next time you go bungee jumping, think of me, will you? Then check your gear.

LOL!!
GOD

Clifton, NJ

#473938 Mar 18, 2012
What do YOU mean? I AM REAL!

Location hidden

#473939 Mar 18, 2012
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...let's see...Dover trial transcript...
Q Under that same definition astrology is a scientific theory under your definition, correct?
A Under my definition, a scientific theory is a proposed explanation which focuses or points to physical, observable data and logical inferences. There are many things throughout the history of science which we now think to be incorrect which nonetheless would fit that -- which would fit that definition. Yes, astrology is in fact one, and so is the ether theory of the propagation of light, and many other -- many other theories as well.
So, Buck, there Behe says "Yes, astrology is in fact one..."
So how is it that you can read the above...Behe has just admitted that ID needs a special definition of science to be called science...he's asked if this would include astrology as a theory...and Behe says "yes".
Yet somehow you continue to claim that there is a different interpretation of this that says ID doesn't require a special definition and that Behe says "no" about astrology.
Clearly your reading comprehension skills are non-existent. Little Buck has his own little planet with his own little facts.
Read your own quotation, Dumbass.

"There are many things throughout the history of science which we now think to be incorrect which nonetheless would fit that..."

Historically a theory, now incorrect.

I don't know for sure if you are lying or just too stupid to comprehend.

By the way, 500 years ago, astrology would have fit the NAS definition of theory as well as Behe's.

So you have no point.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#473940 Mar 18, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>ID would never have been introduced but for the evolution team making huge discoveries over the easily led, wolfie. ID is a reaction science. It was created to put into question something which ALL the evidence points to. Not some of it. ALL OF IT. And you know this which is why you and all the rest of the devout run around jumping from religious thread to religious thread like nuts displaying your Ross Perot charts of ID. You are concerned about the opposition and trying to come up with an antedote.
ID hypothesis comes from the evidence looking awfully damn good for the evolution team. Sorry wolfie. But you can LOL about how you know Jesus and LOL about ID and LOL about drug cartels in Europe and LOL yourself right into the funny farm. It doesn't matter. The sands are shifting and you can either move to firmer ground or stand right where you are clutching your little bible.
You don't know what you're talking about.
I just read another book you'd like.

Elohim: Ancient Science Fiction or Biblical God

Aliens from the planet just past Pluto need gold to fix their atmosphere and find it on earth where they get sick of mining it and genetically alter Neanderthals to become mine workers for them.

It's based on the Sumerian texts.

Of course, we are the product of the genetic alterations, so according to this guy, Kerry Barger, we started out as a labor pool for aliens.

It's pretty funny, really. Got the whole garden of eden thing and everything. Tree of life. Tree of knowledge. Temper tantrums.

Our biblical god is an exiled alien.
GOD

Clifton, NJ

#473941 Mar 18, 2012
Axx wrote:
FYI - Jesus is God
Surely you jest.I AM HE!

Location hidden

#473942 Mar 18, 2012
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
Buck!!!
You really need to read this! Really!
http://www.stanford.edu/~alinde/Eternal86.pdf
A 26 year-old cosmological paper?

Maybe some other time...

Location hidden

#473943 Mar 18, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno Bucky.
After amassing the world's greatest military force and allied forces, at the cost of at least a trillion dollars, not to mention the loss of life and limb involved, I would feel a little more than slightly embarrassed holding up a single, corroded round containing sarin for all of that.
Or is that what you were laughing at?
Because I'm also guessing that Osama had some good belly laughs over it, too.
Yeah. You and Osama.

America-haters; terrorist apologists.

I get it.

Location hidden

#473944 Mar 18, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the misconception that ID is new.
It's not.
Only the terminology has changed and the spaces for it have become smaller.
Unlike you, I know exactly when ID began.

And unlike you, I know exactly what its hypothesis is.

You know nothing about it.

So don't try to tell me something about it.

You and Darwin's Stenchpile can exchange quips about it being creationism, and bask in your ignorance.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473945 Mar 18, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way...*if* I were hooking...you could NEVER afford me !!! LOL
<quoted text>
.. based on your wit and charm, the woman would pay you ..
He's a pretty cheap date. A nice bottle of wine and an simple but well-cooked meal, and he'll be putty in your hands.

Location hidden

#473946 Mar 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
ID is bollocks for simple folks.
<quoted text>
You make such a compelling argument.

Has it been published?

...I mean anywhere other than the bus station toilet wall you copied it from?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#473947 Mar 18, 2012
Mac wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is a learned behavior clown...just like leaning how to walk, talk and put on tons of makeup. God/ Satan, Heaven/ Hell, Adam and Eve are all fantasies/fables used to control the weak and easily brainwashed....clown. Have u ever seen God? No. Ever touched God? no. God ever talk to you clown? Maybe. Might be crazy clown.......ur dum!
you know this how

Location hidden

#473948 Mar 18, 2012
Biggus Dikk wrote:
<quoted text>New research is showing that the drastic rise of honeybee deaths is directly related to the number of gay marriages being allowed in America. Scientists are beginning to establish a link between the death of bees and spent corn oil gays furiously use in rub common in their rampant copulation acts.
The studey that revealed the link between gay-bought corn oils and bee deaths is titled “Assessment of the Environmental Exposure of Honeybees to Particulate Fecal Matter Containing Neoicotinoid Oils from Corn Coated Intestinal Emissions”. This study can show up in Environmental Sciences and Technology journal, finally giving an official scientific word on the dangers homosexuality threatens honeybees, even causing a plague called colony collapse disorder.
Researchers detail the oils being misted by gays is as deadly as an insectiside for most insects. Specifically, they “are among the most widely used (chemical oils) in the world, popular because they paralyze the intestinal nerves and make it easier for gays to stink each other.”
As the incidence of Gay Marriage Density (GMD) increases per locale, we are finding that the die-off value of honeybees are exponentially increasing. We can only assume the spent oil products of gays are contaminating the soil and therefore fresh pollen that bees are trying to consume. Homsexuals are infecting honeybees with some new sort of disorder or disease.
The following diagram shows the direct converse relationship between GMD and Honeybee Deaths:
The researchers tested several methods to make the drilling machines safer for bees. However, they found that all variations that used the neonicotinoid insecticides continued to cause mass die-offs of bees.
Honeybees are critical for pollinating food crops. Scientists say the disruption of pollination could dramatically affect entire ecosystems. In addition, as the researchers wrote in the study,“In view of the currently increasing crop production, and also of corn as a renewable energy source, the correct use of these insecticides within sustainable agriculture is a cause of concern.”
You might also like:
Sukking my Dikk
LOL>

I think he might also like "Gargling My Nutts".

Location hidden

#473949 Mar 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Bees are monarchists.
<quoted text>
But their queen is better-looking than yours.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#473951 Mar 18, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be my 'pet' any day, Mytha....(:
FYI- Approximately 150 people are killed every year by falling coconuts. You are 60 times more likely to get killed by a palm tree than a Pit Bull...isn't that amazing?!
Wow , I think you are likely to be killed in a car wreck , but falling coconuts isn't a big problem around here? Maybe a green pine cone , the squirrels are always dropping them around here . LOL I have a Staffy shes not particularly mean , but you must be careful with all dogs around little children.
I also have a half Pitt German Sheppard , but he is harmless as a teddy bear even plays with cats. The Staffy is small but I have to be really careful with her she doesn't like strangers at first and snaps at them, not like biting hard but she will bite soft lol I guess it's mental .
After she sniffs them she's cool but if she cant sniff them she is all dog e dog.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#473952 Mar 18, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I know exactly when ID began.
And unlike you, I know exactly what its hypothesis is.
You know nothing about it.
So don't try to tell me something about it.
You and Darwin's Stenchpile can exchange quips about it being creationism, and bask in your ignorance.
I know what the hypothesis is too.

Some intelligent "something" pokes its nose in every now and then when nature can't figure something out on its own and fixes it. Kind of Deus ex machina, only for real and not just in stories.

And this intelligence (not god, of course. Anything but god)...well, I don't know. What else does this "intelligence" do? Does it change the weather? Does it make earthquakes and tornados? Or does it just get involved in engineering man? How about animals? Are they on their own?

I guess this "intelligence" likes to tinker. That would explain all the birth defects.

You know, you almost have a good head on your shoulders. It's too bad you've wasted it on this crap. A shame, really.

I'm kind of surprised you are so easily duped.

“The Arizona Desert Guy ”

Since: Mar 12

Phoenix

#473953 Mar 18, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you created by a overactive imagination , or just wishing you
you could be?
No, I'm objective. So should you, as well.

Location hidden

#473954 Mar 18, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, today you are wrong.
Yesterday you were wrong and tomorrow you will be wrong.
In all likelihood, you will continue to be wrong until the day you die, after which, you will still be wrong.
I really don't know why I bother. You're as hopeless as yellowdog.
I tend to grow on ye.

I will be wrong after I die?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#473955 Mar 18, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You make such a compelling argument.
Has it been published?
...I mean anywhere other than the bus station toilet wall you copied it from?
It was better than your response.

Location hidden

#473956 Mar 18, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be my 'pet' any day, Mytha....(:
FYI- Approximately 150 people are killed every year by falling coconuts. You are 60 times more likely to get killed by a palm tree than a Pit Bull...isn't that amazing?!
...But a palm tree doesn't come up on peoples porch and get them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min truth 183,653
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr River Tam 92,792
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 46,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,102
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 5 hr MUQ2 1,105
More from around the web