Prove there's a god.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#473724 Mar 17, 2012
Eternalrock wrote:
no "life" just "3d earth... Humans don't exist.
At least not after our disagreement?>

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#473725 Mar 17, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
uh, NOOOO it made Jesus victorious, because He accomplished the purpose God sent Him to accomplish and when He rose from death, He was victorious over hell, satan, and the grave meaning for the believer that death no longer has a hold on them..... when a believer dies ....... they don't 'sleep' in death or go to hell, they immediately return back to God.
we don't have to fear death like the UNbeliever does.
I'm not afraid of death.

I just don't want to be there when it happens.

-Woody Allen

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#473726 Mar 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a pleasure to serve a lady , and to you we owe our ...
Well now we wont be getting all dewy eyed especially since I must command my men to march . I keep your photo close to my heart, it is invulnerable to bullet or blade this way...I'm invincible! And off I go to conquer!
Never will the enemy stand in the path and survive to tell the tale.
Will it save you from mustard gas?

“Rising”

Milky Way

#473727 Mar 17, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps .... I'm quite sure the tombs would be just as empty though.
Nope I found a plaid set of panty's It had a St. Panty's day stain on it. HA HA HA! j/k but it did have a... I will never tell ya. lol

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#473728 Mar 17, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. sure, Big Dick ..
Thanks.
god is IMAGINARY

Canada

#473729 Mar 17, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you don't know much about Canada, Buck.
dont you get it
Buck is a loser,mad at his life so is here only to irritate others with his continous BS !
its a waste of time responding to such idiot..

“Rising”

Milky Way

#473730 Mar 17, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Will it save you from mustard gas?
Damn son didn't I tell you I would be home for supper?
We will have pork roast with mustard gas.
Lets have a moment of silence for those who don't share it with US.
Come on aero , you know the deal.

“The Arizona Desert Guy ”

Since: Mar 12

Phoenix

#473731 Mar 17, 2012
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. The Bible does "document" the creation of the Sun. The formation of the Sun actually predates the formation of the Earth, though not by a lot...as a percentage of age. The Bible also "documents" the creation of the Moon. In actuality, the Moon's formation was only a few 100 million years after the formation of the Earth and long before any known signs of life on Earth.
Your statement amounts to little more than apologetics, attempting to force fit reality into your myths.
Absolutely true. The Bible does not date the creation of sum, moon or earth.(It does, of course, give God credit for their existence.) There *already is* an earth in Gen 1: 2 -- at a time when the earth had fallen into an uninhabitable state. What is "created" from vs 3 onward is the *current* ecosystem - or, "world -- we now inhabit. Scripture does not discuss previous ecosystems, such that of the dinosaurs.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#473732 Mar 17, 2012
Goober Hull wrote:
There are a bunch of buttholes on this thread
Is that why you're drooling? Or is that just normal for you?

“Rising”

Milky Way

#473733 Mar 17, 2012
AZ Desert Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely true. The Bible does not date the creation of sum, moon or earth.(It does, of course, give God credit for their existence.) There *already is* an earth in Gen 1: 2 -- at a time when the earth had fallen into an uninhabitable state. What is "created" from vs 3 onward is the *current* ecosystem - or, "world -- we now inhabit. Scripture does not discuss previous ecosystems, such that of the dinosaurs.
Are you created by a overactive imagination , or just wishing you
you could be?
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#473734 Mar 17, 2012
They will never know the truth because they are not there.

I am seeing absolute 3D, though a window right here.

Those neurons wires can never bring to consciousness the objects outside the brain.

If the human cannot identify kind of vision he or she has, the person cannot identify the objects the person sees.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#473735 Mar 17, 2012
There are a lot of things to identify in the human universe. Identifying the kind of vision through the eyes is one of the easiest.

Since: Feb 12

undisclosed USA

#473736 Mar 17, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
the tomb is empty.
thats sufficent proof
there are outside historians of that day and time who ALSO wrote about it.
thats sufficent proof.
there is archaeology evidences surfacing all the time that collaborate the scriptures as truth.
thats sufficent evidence.
An empty tomb proves nothing more than it's empty; nothing alive, nothing dead, or used to be and then wasn't.

Proof of nothing may be sufficient proof for you, but insufficient for me.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#473737 Mar 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a pleasure to serve a lady , and to you we owe our ...
Well now we wont be getting all dewy eyed especially since I must command my men to march . I keep your photo close to my heart, it is invulnerable to bullet or blade this way...I'm invincible! And off I go to conquer!
Never will the enemy stand in the path and survive to tell the tale.
I have complete confidence in you, and sorry,but I am dewy eyed...
I will await you most patiently and will always be true. However-
if you're gone too long...well,you're screwed!! Hahahaha (:

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#473738 Mar 17, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
It may have some relevance, however, the U.S. is still ten times the size of Canada (in population,not land mass),and I don't think it is a fair comparison...as I said before America is a melting pot of all
types of cultures, it has approximately 306 million people. I believe
having a much smaller,less diverse Country would surely make a big difference in social, economic and world matters.
Mimi, I don't know how we break down as far as different national backgrounds, but I suspect we are somewhat similar to the USA, except perhaps a few less Afro-Americans, and Mexicans. The main thing is we have 10 times less population, and I guess less pressure due to that, though the majority of our population is in a few large cities.

My sister's husband is 3/4 Chinese born in Hong Kong. My daughter's husband is 1/2 Filipino, 1/2 German, with his mother born in the Philippines and his late father born in Germany. One of my nephew's wife's parents are Filipino and Afro-American.

My wife is of Afro background born in the Caribbean, but has lived in Canada since her early 20s.

Because we are the 2nd largest, by land mass, country in the world, we have great diversity from one side of the country to the other.

Location hidden

#473739 Mar 17, 2012
ima wrote:
Proof there isn't a God. Too many things in my life have happened that makes me believe there is something good up there looking out for my safety and well being. I have also seen unexplicable things of which I have no explanation for having seen or expierenced. And thus feel very blessed, very loved and understood by something or someone of which I cannot see but feel, like a presence around me and those that I love so dearly. Perhaps an entity of love and light? This feeling of this presence is perhaps what people call God? But why is it that not everyone feels this force of love? I can't answer this but to me there is like a force of love and secureness that I feel.
You are most likely experiencing your own innate goodness. The fact that you have had experiences that you can't explain can hardly be considered evidence of what 'that can't be explained' is. I suspect all human beings have had many experiences they can't explain, but would not necessarily want to attribute them to a benevolent God.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#473740 Mar 17, 2012
Rarely is there New Wisdom. Frequently are these
forgotten lessons;

The budget should be balanced,the treasury should be refilled,tempered and controlled, and the Assistance to foreign lands curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt.

People must learn to work,instead of living on assistance.

Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-43 BC.
(:

Location hidden

#473741 Mar 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
The evidence of Iraqi WMDs and the programs to acquire them is like the evidence for evolution , there is multiple clear concise lines of evidence proving beyond doubt by the scientific method and collection of evidence.
Including recorded tapes by Saddam himself admitting it.
But like religious fundies there are those who say
Un Ugh! WMDs is a lie!
It would appear by what has been officially reported that Iraq did not have WMD, at least not to the extent used as the excuse for attacking Iraq. There seems to be theories, and conspiracy theories circulating on both sides of this issue, with no clear evidence of which if any are accurate.

Since: Mar 12

Palestine, TX

#473742 Mar 17, 2012
Well one thing for sure, we can prove there is good and there is evil. The proof is in what we and others do and say. There is cause and effect.
We can prove there is beauty and ugliness here because we can see it.
We can prove we exist because as Descartes said, "I think therefore I am." At least we hope we are thinking individuals.
So where did the ability to think come from? Where did the world come from? How did the many intricate workings of our universe and microverse come into focus?
To say there is no cause or effect in life would be erroneous.
Ever try to live your life with whatever will be will be? How far do you get if you don't take care of your daily chores or work?
All questions for someone else to answer.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#473743 Mar 17, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>It would appear by what has been officially reported that Iraq did not have WMD, at least not to the extent used as the excuse for attacking Iraq. There seems to be theories, and conspiracy theories circulating on both sides of this issue, with no clear evidence of which if any are accurate.
It's certainly not the "slam dunk" that Tenet proclaimed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min An NFL Fan 177,188
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Robert F 596,475
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 100,763
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Fired--Up 2,649
The Christian Atheist debate 43 min Lbj 1,028
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 46 min SouthernBelle 62
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 1 hr Hotwifeprobs 91
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Happy Lesbo 612,628
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web