|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish it were a common practice to tie people like you down on railroad tracks and allow a coal train to slit your head completely off. You are a piece of sh*t.
You religion has really dehumanized you. What would Jesus think of what you are saying?

“Ignorance is bliss”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I have never once claimed to be an atheist.
Why do christians lie?
La La lala lala.
Just a little off key their defender.
But hey... you march on their little soldier.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
Oh, HI! bonehead.
LOL, that brought out a laugh, and after reading the same old stuff, I too felt like yawning! LOL again.

“Ignorance is bliss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your input, I s'pose.
Well how else can I respond?
I suppose your welcome.
pop quiz

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is known as a delusion, Serah.
Serah, don't listen to X. He is just a silly self-centered glue sniffer with no friends.

Since: May 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever run across a poster named Matt From Akron, say "hi". A faithful believer, he is also non-judgmental and values rational discussion. From your few posts here, I suspect you'd like him, and he you.
LIES!

SLANDER!

SMEARS!

Wazzup buddy?:D

“Question everything.”

Since: Jan 07

Lookingglass Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think the problem is that atheists are too weak to accept reality. They are going to Hell to burn unrelently. You , and others , just can't seem to understand that FACT and continue to live in denial. Atheists are bad about that.
This is your brain on religion.

“Ignorance is bliss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, don't listen to X. He is just a silly self-centered glue sniffer with no friends.
Whaaaaat,
Little x won't be my friend?
Wow........
That hurts.

“Question everything.”

Since: Jan 07

Lookingglass Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
The man still went to Hell because he denied Christ and doesn't believe in the afterlife.
How do you know? Did you personally accompany him there? lol

pop quiz

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your input, I s'pose.
How many times in any given day do you have to duck from a fist of rage towards you??? There has to be at least a dozen people within your own family that hate you, not to mention people you come into contact with on the street.

“Evolution of Consciousness”

Monkey Shines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Abbey Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
You religion has really dehumanized you. What would Jesus think of what you are saying?
'
Hey Abbey,

I've tried that question with ol' PQ and Fear-guy but they won't answer. They will never admit that they are acting quite opposite of the way Jesus taught. I don't even think they are allowing the concept into their brains.

If they weren't in denial they would be mortified about their behavior.

Peace

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about yours, but my mom wasn't a virgin. Seems pretty natural to me.
Yeah..that analogy does not match up with life coming from non-living matter.

Naturalistic Causation = life coming from non-living matter and sorry your mom is not non-living matter.

So please give me the geographical location where this naturalistic causation started life?

Seems like you holding on to a thing called FAITH their my friend.

Seems like a flying Octopus created you.

Last, Iím not a Christian and I show donít believe in virgin births.

“Evolution of Consciousness”

Monkey Shines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times in any given day do you have to duck from a fist of rage towards you??? There has to be at least a dozen people within your own family that hate you, not to mention people you come into contact with on the street.
'
... just out of curiosity, how big a bulb does that projector use?!?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

fear4 wrote:
<quoted text>
La La lala lala.
Just a little off key their defender.
But hey... you march on their little soldier.
I noticed you responded with ad hominens but neglected to answer my question, so I'll ask it again.

Why do christians lie?

“Ignorance is bliss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Darwin the Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Hey Abbey,
I've tried that question with ol' PQ and Fear-guy but they won't answer. They will never admit that they are acting quite opposite of the way Jesus taught. I don't even think they are allowing the concept into their brains.
If they weren't in denial they would be mortified about their behavior.
Peace
Again..... I am TRULY sorry you don't understand.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times in any given day do you have to duck from a fist of rage towards you???
I don't duck. Just because you're a coward doesn't mean everyone else is too, silly christian.

“Give Me LIBERTY OR DIE”

Since: Jun 08

Elmont, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
So please give me the geographical location where this naturalistic causation started life?
Seems like you holding on to a thing called FAITH their my friend.
No, we use scientific theory, not faith.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/...

'Lost' Miller-Urey Experiment Created More Of Life's Building Blocks
ScienceDaily (Oct. 17, 2008)ó A classic experiment proving amino acids are created when inorganic molecules are exposed to electricity isn't the whole story, it turns out. The 1953 Miller-Urey Synthesis had two sibling studies, neither of which was published. Vials containing the products from those experiments were recently recovered and reanalyzed using modern technology. The results are reported in this week's Science.

One of the unpublished experiments by American chemist Stanley Miller (under his University of Chicago mentor, Nobelist Harold Urey) actually produced a wider variety of organic molecules than the experiment that made Miller famous. The difference between the two experiments is small -- the unpublished experiment used a tapering glass "aspirator" that simply increased air flow through a hollow, air-tight glass device. Increased air flow creates a more dynamic reaction vessel, or "vapor-rich volcanic" conditions, according to the present report's authors.

"The apparatus Stanley Miller paid the least attention to gave the most exciting results," said Adam Johnson, lead author of the Science report. "We suspect part of the reason for this was that he did not have the analytical tools we have today, so he would have missed a lot."

“Ignorance is bliss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you responded with ad hominens but neglected to answer my question, so I'll ask it again.
Why do christians lie?
Fala la fala! La la la laaaaaaaah! bdum!

“Give Me LIBERTY OR DIE”

Since: Jun 08

Elmont, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Johnson is a doctoral student in IU Bloomington's Biochemistry Program. His advisor is biogeochemist Lisa Pratt, professor of geological sciences and the director of NASA's Indiana-Princeton-Tennessee Astrobiology Institute.

In his May 15, 1953, article in Science, "A Production of Amino Acids Under Possible Primitive Earth Conditions," Miller identified just five amino acids: aspartic acid, glycine, alpha-amino-butyric acid, and two versions of alanine. Aspartic acid, glycine and alanine are common constituents of natural proteins. Miller relied on a blotting technique to identify the organic molecules he'd created -- primitive laboratory conditions by today's standards. In a 1955 Journal of the American Chemical Society paper, Miller identified other compounds, such as carboxylic and hydroxy acids. But he would not have been able to identify anything present at very low levels.

Johnson, Scripps Institution of Oceanography marine chemist Jeffrey Bada (the present Science paper's principal investigator), National Autonomous University of Mexico biologist Antonio Lazcano, Carnegie Institution of Washington chemist James Cleaves, and NASA Goddard Space Flight Center astrobiologists Jason Dworkin and Daniel Glavin examined vials left over from Miller's experiments of the early 1950s. Vials associated with the original, published experiment contained far more organic molecules than Stanley Miller realized -- 14 amino acids and five amines. The 11 vials scientists recovered from the unpublished aspirator experiment, however, produced 22 amino acids and the same five amines at yields comparable to the original experiment.

"We believed there was more to be learned from Miller's original experiment," Bada said. "We found that in comparison to his design everyone is familiar with from textbooks, the volcanic apparatus produces a wider variety of compounds."

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do christians lie?
fear4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fala la fala! La la la laaaaaaaah! bdum!
*giggles*

This is the ignorance of christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Ratloder 117,897
Is ISIS God's Army Sent to Punish the Wicked? 10 min Doctor REALITY 3
ferguson and the real race war 13 min Bev Jamison 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min WildWeirdWillie 173,028
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Doctor REALITY 2,249
87% of White Women have slept with Black Men (Nov '09) 20 min Doctor REALITY 1,446
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Doctor REALITY 94,428
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min hojo 537,435
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 259,396
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••