Prove there's a god.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#416515 Dec 22, 2011
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, I have seen at least 100 times it explained to you, which is the actual true reason, why there are salt deposits etc. on top of mountains. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the earth being completely covered by water, though those particular deposits were underwater when they were deposited.
A flood of a short time would not make deposits that extensive anyway.
again, PLEASE share with me, your credientals that make you more knowledgable than EXPERTS in that field?

THEY do the research.
you don't.

you are basing it on your atheistic view point of there being no God.

EXPERTS say there was a flood.

i will trust their findings more than i will trust a naysayers opinion.

you weren't alive then... you are not a expert in the field of reseach on those things..........you don't know.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#416516 Dec 22, 2011
La Strega Kaitlin wrote:
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...for delusion and hallucinations too.
<quoted text>
With every post, your delusions and insanity become more and more evident.
I never said anyone was out to burn me at the stake; I said YOU WOULD LIKE TO. And you would. You know you would.
kaitlin the sight and smell of rotten flesh being burned and blood and gore would make me pass out or vomit.
so NO i would NOT like to burn you at the stake.

stop flattering yourself. stop being a CHILD and most of all Stop bothering me. bully.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#416517 Dec 22, 2011
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text> eccentricperspective.com/tag/einstein/
found thi interesting...out of the mouths of babes.
Ill try that again...sticky keys.
eccentricperspective.com/tag/einstein/

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#416518 Dec 22, 2011
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Rice christians", Patti.
Google it.
man i get weary of always haveing to 'prove my work' to you people.

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#416519 Dec 22, 2011
mimi57 wrote:
Sorry Boooots,

I'll try again. Eccentricperspective.com/tag/einstein/

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#416520 Dec 22, 2011
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are secure within yourself as far as your beliefs and the truth of those beliefs are concerned then there should not be a question of liking or not liking what someone else does or says here.
My feeling is, Patty, that you depend on everyone here agreeing with you, and doing exactly what you say, in order to feel confident you are on the right path.
Since you get a lot of opposition and have for almost 3 years here, you keep trying and trying. The problem is you keep doing the same things over and over and they are not working for you -- here.
You set yourself up to lose, Patty, because you continue to make untrue comments about things that humans do know the truth about. As long as you stick to known untruths and insist they are true, you will never get any satisfaction from others.
NOPE, you are not paying attention again.
how many times have you heard me say on here,
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DISAGREE?

my faith does not depend on others believing in God.

i care ONLY because i don't want to see others miss out on God's blessings or die lost and go to hell.
I DO NOT want to see that happen to ANYONE.
and you get mad at me for that...why?

any thing worth having is worth fighting for as they say.

if its worth having its worth sharing.

and OF COURSE you don't have to agree....
but allow me the same right you enjoy by speaking my heart aloud.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#416521 Dec 22, 2011
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Musgrave was wrong.
Behe proved it. That's "ripping him a new ass"?
Abbey is an idiot. She was wrong on the genetics, and Behe proved it.
Right. More Buck delusion. Behe, who is not a virologist and knows next to nothing about viology...proved virologists wrong. Yeah, right.
Buck Crick wrote:
He also posted her remarks showing her to be an adolescent snot. Kinda like you. He never should have responded to her, and would not have if others hadn't asked him to.
Yeah, and since then has slunk away and erased his comments from the web. At least Abbey has had the guts to stand by what she said.

Behe is a weasel.
Buck Crick wrote:
She's a flake.
But then, you say something like that about everyone that disagrees with you. No one takes it seriously. No one.

Except maybe Dave, Response and Buck Jr...the Three Amigos.
Buck Crick wrote:
Behe has integrity, along with a grasp of science.
Right. Behe has integrity. Which is why he started writing popular books about ID to make lots and lots of money. Lying to the rubes.
Buck Crick wrote:
I would have told the little bitch to go finger herself. Then I would have told her if her finger wasn't big enough, I would ass-jamb her myself for $200. Cash.
But then, that is you. And we all know what a fount of moral actions you are.(NOT)
Buck Crick wrote:
I read where Abbey showed up at a talk Casey Luskin was giving. He let her ask a question. He answered.
She became insulting and gave him a finger.
Yeah, well Luskin IS a slime mold.

And let's hear Abbey's side of the story...

"Then I tried to ask him my question. I was not allowed to do so. The entire time I was at the microphone, including the 30 seconds I tried to defend ERV, several pro-ID people were screaming over me in the audience. This includes the 'moderator' of this presentation, Don Ewert."

-- Abbey Smith (aka ERV)
Buck Crick wrote:
Now that's science. Reeeeeel science.
Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahah
Yeah, Buck...all scientists are saints with no ego. Really. You are right.[/sarcasm]

Play nice, Little Boy Blue.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#416522 Dec 22, 2011
La Strega Kaitlin wrote:
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, Kaitlin is not trash, and neither are you. However for a person who makes the claims you do about being a Christian you set a horrible example. Kaitlin has made no claims as to what standards she follows that she is not following.
It is about time after 3 years that you take a hard look at exactly what and why you are here.
I am not interested in what Kaitlin does. You may have noticed that I seldom respond to her posts. I mainly am debating with you, though I occasionally do post to others here. The time to keep up to the current day's posts requires that I not read everyone's posts.
I do a search for my own name, so that I will see when someone else has posted directly to me.
<quoted text>
No, it's what you earned. You refuse to aknowledge what everyone else knows.
<quoted text>
And who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they can and cannot say to you? If you don't like it here, LEAVE.
<quoted text>
Your idea of being a christian includes crapping on everyone else's beliefs, while you claim no one is allowed to do it to you in return. Fuck off, you hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Your god wants you to kill. Three of your fellow christians tried that.
no, 3 of YOUR OWN KIND tried that.
criminal minds all think alike.

you hate christians because you say it EVERYDAY ...which makes you a wicked person.
they hated you because they hate people who practice the occult and what they did makes them wicked people.

wicked is as wicked does.

you like them opperate in iniquity and therefore they are in YOUR camp.

Christians do not disobey God by breaking the law and harming others.

you refuse to acknowledge the FACT the world is full of people who find the occult repulsive, NOT JUST CHRISTIANS.
and we deal with it through ministry and prayer, not criminal behavior.

so again, everytime you say CHRISTIANS did that, you are slandering EVERY christian in the world.

and how does that mindset of hate against christians make you one iota better than those 3 criminals who did that?

two wrongs never make a right.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#416523 Dec 22, 2011
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
My PhD comprehensive exams. I'm going to fail if I don't stop posting.
Got to go write! See youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu
Again, what were you majoring in? Anthropology?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#416524 Dec 22, 2011
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
Only you insiders know these "codes".
The rest of us assume when a university publishes a statement, they mean what they say in the statement.
Thanks for the heads up!
You FuckingMoron.
BYU did the same thing to Steven Jones but couldn't fire him so they put him on admn leave with pay.
Must be nice to have a PHD and can't get fired. But Behe like Jones both committed academic suicide.

But both made public statements disowning them and seem to be embarrassed over them.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#416525 Dec 22, 2011
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Why do I have to?

Location hidden

#416526 Dec 22, 2011
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
My PhD comprehensive exams. I'm going to fail if I don't stop posting.
Got to go write! See youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu
The last day for classes at Hawaii U this term was on the 16th.
>:)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#416527 Dec 22, 2011
Nobody wrote:
"I know the resurrection is a fact, and Watergate proved it to me. How? Because 12 men testified they had seen Jesus raised from the dead, and then they proclaimed that truth for 40 years, never once denying it. Every one was beaten, tortured, stoned and put in prison. They would not have endured that if it weren’t true. Watergate embroiled 12 of the most powerful men in the world - and they couldn’t keep a lie for three weeks. You’re telling me 12 apostles could keep a lie for 40 years? Absolutely impossible.”[31]
Hmmm.

Interesting.

<eye roll>
mehen

Cynthiana, KY

#416528 Dec 22, 2011
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, you are not paying attention again.
how many times have you heard me say on here,
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DISAGREE?
my faith does not depend on others believing in God.
i care ONLY because i don't want to see others miss out on God's blessings or die lost and go to hell.
I DO NOT want to see that happen to ANYONE.
and you get mad at me for that...why?
any thing worth having is worth fighting for as they say.
if its worth having its worth sharing.
and OF COURSE you don't have to agree....
but allow me the same right you enjoy by speaking my heart aloud.
heaven and earth will pass away, in the twinkling of an eye. hell(hades) and death will be thrown into the lake of fire. the ancient hebrews misunderstood and passed their children through the fire to moloch as a sacrifice.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#416529 Dec 22, 2011
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sorry how you brought up Abbey Smith and how she schooled Behe?
Do you recall that I said, having not looked into it, that I did not believe what you said Behe said?
Do you recall I did not believe he talked down to her as a "student", and as a "girl"?
I was right.
Don't ever challenge me.
You are infinitely and inconceivably
a real ID nut "hands you the pooper scooper "
Clean up your own crap before you fly away Buck!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#416530 Dec 22, 2011
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result,then go back and read all the posts
that say, almost, if not, the very same things over and over and...
from all posters,not just her,I don't think Yellodog takes anything on here personally, and why
would she? I think she finds it amusing,and if she makes a point good,if not,it really doesn't matter to her...3 yrs. is a long time,I think it bothers others more than her,thus,that becomes their problem.She would have stopped posting long ago,but she gets a whole lot of feed-back...
She gets attention, not feedback.

Since her god neglects her, she comes here for attention.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#416531 Dec 22, 2011
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the concept of sin is not limited to Christianity. You should be very careful not to make these false statements.
LOL! the entire premise of atheisim is illicit: "they saw that they were naked so they hid themselves...."

so i'll tell you what; you come out of hiding from God & i'll be more careful with the minute nuances of how i word things!;)

the neuuve (spoken like curly-joe) of some people......:)

Location hidden

#416532 Dec 22, 2011
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
None - nice, thanks. How big was the loss? Can you point to a paper?
It seems you must be experiencing some short-term memory loss, considering if you really were studying "evolutionary anthropology" you would recall when the Neanderthals died off and about modern man having lost brain mass nearly equal to that of a tennis ball.

But hey, I'll get that to you...sometime; it doesn't appear to be something you need to study for "class".

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#416533 Dec 22, 2011
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Musgrave was wrong.
Behe proved it. That's "ripping him a new ass"?
Abbey is an idiot. She was wrong on the genetics, and Behe proved it. He also posted her remarks showing her to be an adolescent snot. Kinda like you. He never should have responded to her, and would not have if others hadn't asked him to.
She's a flake.
Behe has integrity, along with a grasp of science.
I would have told the little bitch to go finger herself. Then I would have told her if her finger wasn't big enough, I would ass-jamb her myself for $200. Cash.
I read where Abbey showed up at a talk Casey Luskin was giving. He let her ask a question. He answered.
She became insulting and gave him a finger.
Now that's science. Reeeeeel science.
Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahah
BS you try to sell it, but you three IE:
Buck the daddyO
Bongo bucks boonkyboy
and Response the holy spook
are the only buyers.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#416534 Dec 22, 2011
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
all you know is the rushing sound of hot air between your ears.
would you like to know what GOD says about those who delight in thinking they can use HIS children/messengers of the Gospel as doormats?
"But they mocked the messengers of God, despised His words, and scoffed at his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord rose against His people, until there was no remedy." 2Chron 36:16
you are entitled to your opinion
you have every right to disagree
but you do not have a right to preceive ANYONE as a doormat to be dumped on simply because you disagree with them.
Patty, most humans have a reason for everything they do, even if they are not fully aware of the reason at the time. In order to act we have to voluntarily or involuntarily tell ourselves to act.

Therefore you must have a reason for posting the same verses hundreds of times on this site, and getting the negative reactions you get. Could that be for the intellectual stimulation? I doubt it, because there is nothing intellectual about posting the identical posts many times - it is a mindless task.

Could it be just to keep from being bored? I suspect this is part of it. You have mentioned many times that you have a lot of free time at work. I know from experience that being at work with nothing to do gets very boring - I never had the luxury of having an internet connection when I worked though I did have a desktop pc.

Also my most recent jobs were not boring because we were constantly bombarded with work.

Could it be you get some sort of a sexual or other physical reaction from doing what you do here? Most likely. There is always an adrenalin rush when one is getting very excited about whatever they are doing.

I suspect you get some sort of a thrill from being one up on someone else - even though you are actually at least one down from everyone else here, because you are 99.9% of the time wrong about what you post, except when you only post what you believe rather than what you know.

I find that your knowledge, or should I say, lack of knowledge, is very pronounced. You tend to find quotes from non reputable sites, and paste them as if they are scientifically vetted; which they most definitely are not. You don't seem to be able to tell the difference between a person writing their narrow opinion about a topic and one writing what is actually scientically proved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 675,493
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Xtasty 110,012
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web