Prove there's a god.
ROCCO

Palm Springs, CA

#404636 Dec 6, 2011
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. give it up DOG, bury the bone. You were caught and just can't own it. We understand and forgive you ..
I guess I should follow your gracious example and forgive the liar too.

Give me a few months..........

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#404637 Dec 6, 2011
seeking jesus wrote:
Why is it u must keep writing u don't even no christ amd even sader he don't know you so in the day of doom be ready but remember that HELL IS A PARY if u like hot temperatures and hate it's ur place but also remember how hear on earth they hurt ur filling s and u cryed for day's can't think of how u could ever injoy a party were their is no one to pull u out of this
And it was ur fault ur lil fill n s. Was hurt don't blame god take it bare and repent and let the only one who can prove hisLOVE to you.
.just whistling past a grave yard
My head hurts.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#404638 Dec 6, 2011
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Evolution: strong evidence supporting it, not sure if we just popped out like Genesis says or we were created gradually from the ground up (evolution) once again; not my field.
2. Gay marriage; love is love. Bible says it's a sin; nobody is perfect; we all sin some way. Not my place to condemn it...besides I have plenty of friends who are gay.
3.Age of the Earth...once again scientific evidence shows a old Earth, the Bible doesn't give a definitive age on it so I can believe that the Earth could be a few billion years old.
4. Abortion rights...I'm a guy, it's not my body. If I did manage to get pregnant then it would be my choice...I could also make a lot of money off of it being the first pregnant guy.
5. I believe in God and Jesus...kinda goes with the whole Christian thing.
6. I believe that God wants us to follow a certain path to resist Lucifer's influence which can corrupt us and ultimately make us like him (Lucifer) also many of the commands of the Bible focus on love. Loving God, your parents, your neighbor, one another in general.
7. Separation of Church and state, sure; as long as said state upholds our constitutional rights to allow us free practice of faith.
8.Green
9. Briefs mostly, sometimes boxers...never commando, things tend to get caught where they shouldn't.
10.I drink wine, it's kinda both.
Good answers. I can deal with that. Maybe you should try talking to yellowdog. She might be able to learn from you.
:)

“Love is Amazing!”

Since: Dec 11

Birmingham, UK

#404639 Dec 6, 2011
I am embarrassed there are people to this day that still believe in this MAGICAL nonsense of a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#404640 Dec 6, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A Lutheran deacon...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader
...and false apostle.:-/
What a sick puppy. I will never understand how anybody can be that way. It just does not compute.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#404641 Dec 6, 2011
GrooveGirl wrote:
I am embarrassed there are people to this day that still believe in this MAGICAL nonsense of a god.
Well said!
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#404642 Dec 6, 2011
La Strega Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty big number to pull out of your ass.
If I doubled the number we could have used your ass.

Ten thousand Chinese become Christians each day, according to a stunning report by the National Catholic Reporter's veteran correspondent John Allen, and 200 million Chinese may comprise the world's largest concentration of Christians by mid-century, and the largest missionary force in history.
The uphill journey of Catholicism in China, August 2, 2007, National Catholic Reporter.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#404643 Dec 6, 2011
GrooveGirl wrote:

Really?

“When you make a breakthrough it is a moment of scientific exhilaration because you have been on this search and seem to have found it, but it is also a moment where I at least feel closeness to the Creator in the sense of having now perceived something that no human knew before but God knew all along. When you have for the first time in front of you this 3.1 billion-letter instruction book that conveys all kinds of information and all kinds of mystery about humankind, you can’t survey that going through page after page without a sense of awe. I can’t help but look at those pages and have a vague sense that this is giving me a glimpse of God’s mind."

Dr Francis Collins, physician-geneticist, noted for his landmark discoveries of disease genes, and his leadership of the Human Genome Project (HGP). He was director of the National Human Genome Research Institute until August 1, 2008 and is the current Director of the National Institutes for Health.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#404644 Dec 6, 2011
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that in any way relevant?
Doesn't matter. You wouldn't understand.
Actually

Clarksburg, WV

#404645 Dec 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="La Strega Kaitlin wrote:"]<quoted text>That's a pretty big number to pull out of your ass
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Kaitlin but that's definitely what someone said.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#404646 Dec 6, 2011
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies. I had always heard how tight jews were with their money and so forth, so I was entrigued by your response and googled the subject. Scots are indeed "tighter than a frog's 'arse"
...... now I know!
But, it's better not to generalize and profile.

I say that with respect and a friendly smile.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#404647 Dec 6, 2011
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
As Kaitlin likes to say, Satan only exists in the minds of his believers.
Oh no,shades of Maddalena, a poignant witch quote.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#404648 Dec 6, 2011
seeking jesus wrote:
Any preachers in hear???
_
Last time I looked, they were all over their.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#404649 Dec 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="La Strega Kaitlin wrote:"]<quoted text>That's a pretty big number to pull out of your ass
[/QUOTE]
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, she can handle it.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#404650 Dec 6, 2011
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing my best to think of something that Christianity can offer society, that is uniquely Christian, and also positive, and I've got nothing. It's ripe for replacement. I can see the potential in an America where Christianity is not in the way, and it is glorious. The absence of Christian influence would enhance every facet of American society.
Hear, hear.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#404651 Dec 6, 2011
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey you!! Welcome back; now stay a while. Warm us up, it's coooold.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#404652 Dec 6, 2011
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing my best to think of something that Christianity can offer society, that is uniquely Christian, and also positive, and I've got nothing. It's ripe for replacement. I can see the potential in an America where Christianity is not in the way, and it is glorious. The absence of Christian influence would enhance every facet of American society.
What a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about atheism.

"As a result of Jesus Christ and His teachings, women in much of the world today, especially in the West, enjoy more privileges and rights than at any other time in history. It takes only a cursory trip to an Arab nation or to a Third World country to see how little freedom women have in countries where Christianity has had little or no presence."
Schmidt, Alvin. How Christianity Changed the World. Originally published under the title Under the Influence: How Christianity Transformed Civilization (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2001), p.115
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#404653 Dec 6, 2011
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>

Er..that someone was Kaitlin.

“The Take Over”

Since: Dec 11

Manhattan NY

#404654 Dec 6, 2011
Only an idiotic being would say there is no God!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#404655 Dec 6, 2011
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about atheism.
"As a result of Jesus Christ and His teachings, women in much of the world today, especially in the West, enjoy more privileges and rights than at any other time in history. It takes only a cursory trip to an Arab nation or to a Third World country to see how little freedom women have in countries where Christianity has had little or no presence."
Schmidt, Alvin. How Christianity Changed the World. Originally published under the title Under the Influence: How Christianity Transformed Civilization (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2001), p.115
How do you believe that atheism has negatively affected American society and culture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Happy Lesbo 26,655
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 685,844
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr Red Crosse 7
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr MOGA 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Jake999 619,750
Why some in the south tower got what they had c... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web