Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>if its without proof.

trouble is often times the proof is there but the unwillingness to see it, over rides the ability to discover it.
Or the need to see it overrides reality.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

La Strega Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>Here's where she calls you the "Spelling Nazi."

She also claims to have a college degree. I believe she wrote it herself, with pink lipstick.
On the bathroom mirror.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

RESP0NSE wrote:
Religion is the glue that holds societies together.
I notice that you didn't offer that or anything else as a potential benefit of religion when asked. The argument was made that your religion is a huge social burden. The burden has been outlined in great detail. The benefit is zero.

Religion is not beneficial to society. Religion is the glue that has held men back and gummed up progress for centuries. Religion has nothing to offer us.

Since: Dec 09

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Yellow Coward White Trash wrote:
YOU are in dire need of an exercism.
Exercism? As an illiterate religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck godbot, youíre in need of a lobotomy.

Yellow Coward, youíve openly acknowledged being a psychologically disturbed teenager who didnít have the guts to seek professional help for your issues. Religious cults prey on the most vulnerable members of society and you were exactly the sort of gutless, spineless, lily-livered and weak-willed coward that religious cults devour. Now, youíre a completely insane stark raving mad lunatic who should be institutionalized.

Youíre living proof that mental retardation is possible via Christian indoctrination. Your compulsive and self-degrading spamming of this forum with biblical creationist bullshit isnít a substitute for professional de-conversion assistance at a local insane asylum where you rightfully belong. Youíre here solely to proselytize not to discuss the topic of this thread and can take your thoroughly discredited and utterly ridiculous Christian propaganda and shove it up your redneck ass.

Yellow Coward, youíre a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased godbot and an outright disgrace to the human race. GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF ELSEWHERE, YOU ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC STAGGERINGLY IGNORANT BRAINWASHED SELF-RIGHTEOUS BIGOTED REDNECK BITCH!!!

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Yellow Coward White Trash wrote:
and we all know you are INCAPABLE of communicating rationally without copying and pasting the same vulgar garbage.
You were a brainwashed self-righteous redneck bitch yesterday. You are a brainwashed self-righteous redneck bitch today. You will be a brainwashed self-righteous redneck bitch tomorrow.

Yellow Coward, youíve openly acknowledged being a psychologically disturbed teenager who didnít have the guts to seek professional help for your issues. Religious cults prey on the most vulnerable members of society and you were exactly the sort of gutless, spineless, lily-livered and weak-willed coward that religious cults devour. Now, youíre a completely insane stark raving mad lunatic who should be institutionalized.

Youíre living proof that mental retardation is possible via Christian indoctrination. Your compulsive and self-degrading spamming of this forum with biblical creationist bullshit isnít a substitute for professional de-conversion assistance at a local insane asylum where you rightfully belong. Youíre here solely to proselytize not to discuss the topic of this thread and can take your thoroughly discredited and utterly ridiculous Christian propaganda and shove it up your redneck ass.

Yellow Coward, youíre a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased godbot and an outright disgrace to the human race. GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF ELSEWHERE, YOU ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC STAGGERINGLY IGNORANT BRAINWASHED SELF-RIGHTEOUS BIGOTED REDNECK BITCH!!!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
I decide the meaning of what I read myself, not you, and not your priests.
TheSimpleMan13830 wrote:
So what you're basically saying is that you feel you should have the freedom to change the meaning of the Bible, or any literary works for that matter, to suit your prejudicial worldview.
No, that is what YOU are saying. What I am saying is that I read and understand for myself. And I don't accept Christian's justifications for their bible's errors unless the justification is in the same bible with the contradictions.
TheSimpleMan13830 wrote:
I WILL tell you exactly what the scriptures mean. YOU will do NOTHING about it.
You mean apart from ignore you, right?

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Track Guy wrote:
The bible is correct as long as it is translated correctly.
The damn bible is bullshit in any language, you religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased godbot!
Bongo

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Pomona, you are a possessed schnook/parrot fish. Maybe youre a sedentary porker who needs exercise with an exorcism?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

TheSimpleMan13830 wrote:
Face it, you're a spiritual failure by your own admission.
No, I failed to believe the Christian mythology. And if you're a Christian, you don't even know what spirituality is. How could you? Spirituality has nothing to do with spirits - holy or otherwise. It is a psychological experience, and a way of looking at nature.

The sense of spirituality, like all conscious sensations, is the result of a neuropsychological faculty situated in the brain and dedicated to producing in a certain type of phenomenal experience. Like all other such faculties, it is naturalistic in origin - a gift of evolution.

This sense of spirituality is a rich and robust experience - part sense of mystery, part a sense of awe, and part a sense of gratitude. It is a wonderful feeling, and its expression and experience should be nurtured for its own sake.

But it shouldn't be misinterpreted, as it so often is. One is only experiencing one's own mind, as we do when we experience lust, humor, beauty, goodness, or value in something. The sense of spirituality is as natural as any of those, and like them, is merely another adaptation in man that makes life feel better when we partake of it.

As usual, your priests have mangled this matter, and sucked the life out of it. For you, spiritualism is believing in ghosts and angels. For me, it is the breathtaking realizations that arises from a sense of connectedness with existence. This is my world, my planet, and my species. None are the garbage that your religion teaches that they are. Man is not fallen, animals are not soulless meat bags, and the earth is not expendable. If you're a Christian, you have been taught to believe those things, after which you wouldn't have a clue about spirituality.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

pomona, youre a prolific soliloquist arent ya little feller.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
I wasn't trying to offend you. If I was trying to offend you I would ask you how often you can get three fingers in your pussy.
LOL.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Buck Crick wrote:
None of these examples counter Yellowdog's citation that the country was established by men who believed in God. They wrote the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to prevent a national church, or a national "established religion" being enacted by Congress. Madison's statements only reinforce the reasoning. Madison also changed his views on religion and state at various times in his public life. He introduced legislation at one point entitled "Punishment for Sabbath-Breakers". At other times, he expressed the desire for a wall of separation.

We have only the Constitution to rely on. No national church. That was the full extent of its "separation".
If so, then it looks like you people got swindled again. That seems to happen a lot.

Doesn't that also define you as unfit to lead?
wadjet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY STARS! NOOOOOOOOOO you dipstick.
the example of light and darkness as in day and night was an example of GOD IS LIGHT
evil is darkness
when GOD is not present
there is no light and truth
which means there is darkness and evil.
God's presence has nothing to do with the literal day and night itself.
that was an example of light and darkness.
why am i re-explaining this?
11 If I say,ďSurely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,Ē
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

Since: Oct 11

Bountiful, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Pomona Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
The damn bible is bullshit in any language, you religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased godbot!
wow ... i just have to ask... are you happy in your life?
doesnt seem like it
ananta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a secret symbol among Christians to identify themselves as such.
incorporated from dagon and/or first avatar of vishnu, matsya
nehushtan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The things that man can do today that they couldn't do a few centuries ago, many of which were discovered through scientific study and research is a phenomenally long list.
yet these do not make people more moral, ethical, evil.

people choose through free will to believe or disbelieve.

these realizations of new technology do not insure that the users of such will look at the bigger picture, or only as another means for self-aggrandizement

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a LONG time bible student.
have taken courses and attended discipleship seminars and spent many years studing the word of God under the leadership of acredited bible scholars.
i did wise up.
My chihuahua has studied an IR sensitive electronic bird chirper for years now. I think he has made more progress in understanding what that is than you have in understanding what the Buy Bull really is.

Ability to comprehend and intelligence plays a bigger role than does the number of years spent "studying" something.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE WRAPED.
don't even post this trash to me.
i suggest you read the bible IF you want truth.
otherwise continue on wallowing in ignorance.
It is you who do not understand what is written in your genesis accoult ...perhaps you need to read it over and over until what IS written actually sinks into your lead lined skull.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even know why the fish represents the Christian faith?
Of course... because christians are "fish".

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
How can you look at all of Creation and not know there is a God?

The universe is built on simple, elegant and orderly theories like general relativity or building blocks, like the periodic table of elements. So much of Creation can be explained with mathematical formulas. The bio-chemisty and interdepency of life on Earth is so complex, how can it possibly be the result of random chemical reactions? What caused the Big Bang and what was before that?

God is the ultimate astro-physicist, geologist and bio-chemical engineer. Science is nothing more than the reverse engineering of Creation. The Book of Genesis was a parable (a short tale that illustrates universal truth), just as Jesus, God the Son, told.

So there you go. What more proof would you like?

Considering the evidence, its incument upon you to prove there *isn't* a God and all this is the result of random interactions of particles and energy. That seems to be the far less likely explaination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 354,521 - 354,540 of682,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Insults Are Easier 250,662
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min blacklagoon 217,953
help and advice about sex 7 min SouthernGirl32 20
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Bob 89,763
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 513,254
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min dhanesh 2,926
Gay Shame Facts (Dec '11) 26 min Bob 89
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Annaleigh 596,740
•••
•••
•••