*** Korea the next Battlefront ***

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 11, 2013
 
It all depends on whether that little man is suicidal or not.
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Washington is paying close attention now.

U.S. intel: NKorea has nuclear bomb small enough for a missile
North Korea is known to have enough nuclear material for about a dozen weapons. But until now, no intelligence agency has said publicly the north could make the weapons small enough to put on the tip of a missile, reports Martin.
However, when North Korea conducted a nuclear test last February, it boasted it had a miniaturized device. Add that to last December's launch of a long range missile capable of reaching the U.S., and there is a potential threat which Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said can not be ignored.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57579206/...
.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh....you're an anti-Semite!
Tool.
No I'm not I am anti evil and many of you Ju's are practicing evil instead of Godly.
I love these Ju's jtlyk
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Jackson

Panorama City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Apr 11, 2013
 
We are not going there....NO OIL!
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be the first person I've ever encountered who believed anything Cheney said...
You all believed him when he said OBL was behind the attacks, Then he changed his words after invading Iraq and Afghanistan.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Apr 11, 2013
 
korea wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not I am anti evil and many of you Ju's are practicing evil instead of Godly.
I love these Ju's jtlyk
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
I'm not Jewish, you anti-Semitic dumbass.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Apr 11, 2013
 
korea wrote:
<quoted text>
You all believed him when he said OBL was behind the attacks, Then he changed his words after invading Iraq and Afghanistan.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Trust me, you anti-Semitic dumbass, I have never believed the raging psychotic Dick Cheney about anything...
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish, you anti-Semitic dumbass.
Fyi....Only Jews call people 'Anti Semitic'.
Do you feel Israel has a right to kill Palestinians and steal their land? If you answered yes, then you are guilty by association and collaborating with a terrorist group...the IDF.
There is no anti-semitism when exposing Israels atrocities on Palestinians
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1


ABC World News Now : South Korea Bracing for North Korean Missile Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
North Korea warns it is "ready to fire" on enemies can likely launch nuclear missiles: says US spy agency
http://www.reuters.com/article/video/idUSBRE9...
.
Lawmaker drops bombshell: North Korea may have nuclear missiles
An unclassified Pentagon report not yet released to the public suggests that North Korea can arm missiles with nuclear warheads, a lawmaker revealed Thursday.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2013/04...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Apr 12, 2013
 
korea wrote:
<quoted text>
Fyi....Only Jews call people 'Anti Semitic'.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...please, keep exposing yourself as a dumbass.

Hitler was an anti-Semite.

Oh look! I'm magically Jewish now!

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Apr 12, 2013
 
You are an Imbecile and an Anti-Semitic Scumbag Fontain
and no ,I'm not Jewish dumb ass
korea wrote:
<quoted text>
Fyi....Only Jews call people 'Anti Semitic'.
Do you feel Israel has a right to kill Palestinians and steal their land? If you answered yes, then you are guilty by association and collaborating with a terrorist group...the IDF.
There is no anti-semitism when exposing Israels atrocities on Palestinians
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Apr 12, 2013
 
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Apr 12, 2013
 
U.S. Issues Penalties Against Russians for Rights Violations
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5H...
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 14, 2013
 
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Apr 14, 2013
 

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Apr 14, 2013
 
korea wrote:
Give it up, troll. The world has grown bored with the fat man in North Korea
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Apr 14, 2013
 
Oh really... That's not what it says here.
Nightly News | April 12, 2013

North Korea becomes online sensation
North Korea is trending online and has been searched on Google more than ever before now that the country’s outlandish threats have gotten the world’s attention.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/515...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Apr 14, 2013
 
korea wrote:
Oh really... That's not what it says here.
Nightly News | April 12, 2013
North Korea becomes online sensation
North Korea is trending online and has been searched on Google more than ever before now that the country’s outlandish threats have gotten the world’s attention.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/515...
Awwww....I had no idea how much your self worth was tied to North Korea twitter mentions!

LOL

So sad....
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Apr 14, 2013
 
Russia retaliates against U.S., bans American officials
MOSCOW — As promised, Russia responded in kind Saturday to the announcement of American sanctions against 18 Russian officials by banning an equal number of Americans.

The United States imposed visa and banking sanctions Friday against Russian officials suspected of human rights abuses, primarily in connection with the case of the late Sergei Magnitsky. Russia responded by naming a dozen-and-a-half Americans it accuses of human rights violations at the prison camp in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, or of having had a role in the detention of Russian citizens in third countries.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Keep making friends mr US politician. Soon you will have the whole world as your enemy
korea

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....I had no idea how much your self worth was tied to North Korea twitter mentions!
LOL
So sad....
Hey if you don't like the topic...scroll away...simple.
I find it interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••