Are Religious Fanatics Stealing our F...

Are Religious Fanatics Stealing our Freedom?

Created by Hmmmm on Oct 27, 2007

1,007 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe, Not Sure.

They try, but don't succeed.

Other (Please explain).

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
Foxxe47

United States

#931 Nov 19, 2007
antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I've read about her, watched her debates. I don't agree. She can't "manipulate herself into a lifetime job" because you can only be president for 2 terms.
I can guarantee you that she would try to find a way to get amendments to the Constitution or whatever it takes. Look at how much Bush has done to dismantle institutions and ways of life we had always held sacred. I never dreamed in my lifetime I'd see an American president authorizing wiretapping, regardless of Iraq. I put nothing past any of them, especially Hillary. If there's a will, she'll find a way...and it won't be for our benefit.
Foxxe47

United States

#932 Nov 19, 2007
Also, if Bush can create something as chilling as NSDPD-51, then anything else would be a slam dunk for Hillary.
Foxxe47

United States

#933 Nov 19, 2007
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I'm just trying to cling to something I can hope for. So stop coming up with some depressing truism that I cannot argue with. I have to hope that someday, somewhere, we'll get someone as President that is a true honest leader for US, the everyday people.
So everybody just back off and quit trying to crush all hope out of me. Otherwise I'll convert to Christianity and self medicate myself with endless hours of reading all the gibberish in the bible until I go brain dead and become a mindless zombie like all the other Christians. Now you wouldn't want that sin on your hands, now would you?
LOL!! Now THAT'S what I call a squeeze play, Seen.
Thinisin

Auburn Hills, MI

#934 Nov 19, 2007
Foxxe47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can guarantee you that she would try to find a way to get amendments to the Constitution or whatever it takes. Look at how much Bush has done to dismantle institutions and ways of life we had always held sacred. I never dreamed in my lifetime I'd see an American president authorizing wiretapping, regardless of Iraq. I put nothing past any of them, especially Hillary. If there's a will, she'll find a way...and it won't be for our benefit.
OMG, I can see it now, "Hillary Clinton, President For LIFE!!!" They would have to station troops on our borders 'to keep the people IN'....There would be a mass exodus to other countries, ones that were still relatively free!!! Yi Yi Yi, what a nightmare scenario that would be!!! "Let me out, let me out, let me out!!!!"

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#935 Nov 19, 2007
Foxxe47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I assume you're referring to his ace in the hole, NSPD-51, which he can haul out at any time. Of course, he would wait for the most advantageous time to present himself in the best possible light....such as, that nasty old Al Quaeda made me do this. I wouldn't trust Bush with a dead dog, let alone the responsibility of this nation. He regards it as his personal playground and we are all his playthings. The combination of his ignorance/arrogance, though, makes him positively deadly with NSPD-51 in his back pocket.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. And that's why there is such a rift in the military. Especially since that "mistake" where some nuclear weapons were armed and readied on a jet set to go to Iran. So far the information that has come to light is that this was a covert operation of Cheney's. And even though most of the military leaders are hand picked by Bush, they still don't want either Bush or Cheney getting a hold of nuclear material to start their own world war or "terrorist" plot. Because they fear Bush will have no qualms about setting off such a device in America. Either to further his dictatorship by martial law, or insane hope to bring about the rapture.
Random Jokeman

New York, NY

#936 Nov 19, 2007
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Remember...Boycott Best-Buy this year because they refuse to say Merry Christmas!
Boycott Best-Buy because they will try to screw you over! Who cares if they say Merry Christmas or not?

“Smile your mother chose life”

Since: Sep 07

Peace begins in the womb

#937 Nov 19, 2007
Random Jokeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Boycott Best-Buy because they will try to screw you over! Who cares if they say Merry Christmas or not?
They were successful with me, thats for sure!
Scrotal

Auburn Hills, MI

#938 Nov 20, 2007
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I'm talking about. And that's why there is such a rift in the military. Especially since that "mistake" where some nuclear weapons were armed and readied on a jet set to go to Iran. So far the information that has come to light is that this was a covert operation of Cheney's. And even though most of the military leaders are hand picked by Bush, they still don't want either Bush or Cheney getting a hold of nuclear material to start their own world war or "terrorist" plot. Because they fear Bush will have no qualms about setting off such a device in America. Either to further his dictatorship by martial law, or insane hope to bring about the rapture.
My parents taught me a saying that has served me well for the past 63 years, maybe it will work as well for you..."Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only half of what you see."
Foxxe47

United States

#939 Nov 20, 2007
Thinisin wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, I can see it now, "Hillary Clinton, President For LIFE!!!" They would have to station troops on our borders 'to keep the people IN'....There would be a mass exodus to other countries, ones that were still relatively free!!! Yi Yi Yi, what a nightmare scenario that would be!!! "Let me out, let me out, let me out!!!!"
LOL! Yep, and now we're going to need a passport to go shopping in Canada while the southwestern borders are wide open. Something real wrong about that immigration policy.
Foxxe47

United States

#940 Nov 20, 2007
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I'm talking about. And that's why there is such a rift in the military. Especially since that "mistake" where some nuclear weapons were armed and readied on a jet set to go to Iran. So far the information that has come to light is that this was a covert operation of Cheney's. And even though most of the military leaders are hand picked by Bush, they still don't want either Bush or Cheney getting a hold of nuclear material to start their own world war or "terrorist" plot. Because they fear Bush will have no qualms about setting off such a device in America. Either to further his dictatorship by martial law, or insane hope to bring about the rapture.
When my father was alive, he always said he was most afraid of a loose-screws like Bush "pushing the button" in a moment of emotional upset. That certainly applies to Bush. On his deathbed, my father warned me once again. He said, "I don't trust that little prick. He's up to something."

My Dad died June 8, 2001; just 3 months previous to 9/11. I'm glad my Dad didn't live to see THAT prediction of his come true. He'd always said that it was only a matter of time before America took a major hit on our own turf.
sharfhedontlikei t

Portland, OR

#942 Nov 21, 2007
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I'm talking about. And that's why there is such a rift in the military. Especially since that "mistake" where some nuclear weapons were armed and readied on a jet set to go to Iran. So far the information that has come to light is that this was a covert operation of Cheney's. And even though most of the military leaders are hand picked by Bush, they still don't want either Bush or Cheney getting a hold of nuclear material to start their own world war or "terrorist" plot. Because they fear Bush will have no qualms about setting off such a device in America. Either to further his dictatorship by martial law, or insane hope to bring about the rapture.
Dear See...This is a VERY important article about the missing Nukes. Please read the whole thing. FOLKS... THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG HERE!! There are at least 10 deaths connected with this operation.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#943 Nov 21, 2007
sharfhedontlikeit wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear See...This is a VERY important article about the missing Nukes. Please read the whole thing. FOLKS... THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG HERE!! There are at least 10 deaths connected with this operation.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
THANKS for sharing this information. I already knew about some of the details, but it's so hard finding out everything because of the mainstream "Pravda" news blocking much of it. And what I heard was on the radio from Democracy Now, so had nothing to back up my statements when posting on forums. So this link will be a great help in spreading the word.

And again THANKS! Spread it to as many people as you can. We have to get people alerted and fighting back to crush the Bush Nazis before they crush us.

Since: Nov 07

Ormond Beach, FL

#945 Nov 21, 2007
Foxxe47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that bothers me about Ron Paul is the fact that Ann Coulter endorses him so wholeheartedly. There is absolutely NOTHING about Ann Coulter or her views that appeal to me. I have to wonder how real Ron Paul is, or is he just another candidate super-skilled at saying what he thinks the public most needs/wants to hear in an election year? I can think of no other reason for Ann Coulter to support him, given her rabid hate agenda for anything that moves outside her own belief system. She is also a slick tongue who knows how to pander to the public, and is about as real as last week's comic strips.
Oh geez! Now there goes Ron Paul too? And I thought he might actually be serious. Hard sell though with someone like Coulter(gag) supporting him. This is becoming even more depressing.

Are there any viable candidates in this election? Someone with an IQ above 100?... besides Hitlery I mean...

Anyone with REAL plans to bring back reasonable and responsible fiscal, domestic and foreign policy?

One who will fight to keep the Constitution and its traditional interpretations in tact?

All the potential candidates seem less than adequate for the job, or too ambitious to be trusted with the job. So are we left with the lesser of the evils to choose again? That didn't work out so well the last time.....

If someone doesn't get us out of check soon, we will be mated anyway regardless of who is elected next year.

Since: Nov 07

Ormond Beach, FL

#946 Nov 21, 2007
Scrotal wrote:
<quoted text>My parents taught me a saying that has served me well for the past 63 years, maybe it will work as well for you..."Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only half of what you see."
As I read that, I could hear my grandmother saying that to me.
Nemo

Auburn Hills, MI

#947 Nov 21, 2007
Someone_Else wrote:
<quoted text>
As I read that, I could hear my grandmother saying that to me.
I'll bet she knew this one too, "A word to the wise should be sufficient."
Watcher

Grand Forks, ND

#948 Feb 19, 2014
If Obama's daughter was held captive would there be any effort to free her???????

If Trayvon looked like Justina would Obama make a public statement?

FREE JUSTINA PELLETIER NOW....DO it NOW ....DO it NOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Annaleigh 105,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 647,082
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min The Hangman 971,830
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr This worked for me 162
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,117
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 13 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web