Weight Loss Journey...updates, the go...

Weight Loss Journey...updates, the good, the bad and the ugly

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 13

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
I just wanted to see my journey on more than just paper and not on a video lol. Anyone is free to share your own experiences. Please no bashing and support is always great.

Well Im on day 7 of my weight loss journey, I am currently walking daily, trying to cut down on a few bad habits and I have been taking a supplement. Im not a huge fan of them but a friend finally made me try hers and I will say Im happy so far...down 5 lbs and on my road to lose 40lbs (well 35 now) by the summer.
Tomorrow is day 8 and I'm hoping for better weather :^(
I am going to try to post something at least once per week :^)

Since: May 13

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 9, 2013
Hey! This is awesome! I hope you have great success! I too am on my weight loss for summer!

Since: Apr 13

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 14, 2013
sunshinetn wrote:
Hey! This is awesome! I hope you have great success! I too am on my weight loss for summer!
Wow there IS life on here!! LOL!!
I actually have been posting in the diet/weight forum area. I'm about to update now. Well I am almost on day 30 and I am now down....22 lbs!!!! Im above and sooooooo beyond excited. I'm TRYING to refrain from shopping (it's hard lol). Well now I'm on the road to now 18 lbs!!! I will be in another world if I can lose it before my vaca at the end of June. I KNOW I can...gotta think an be positive.:^) Good luck to you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Peace_Warrior 612,253
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min curtjester1 40,575
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 841,105
Warning to Today's Church, Nigerian Woman Goes ... (Apr '13) 11 min james 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min Truth Doctor 4,720
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr arul 7,165
UTE Hire Gold Coast Best Option To Carry Loa... 1 hr gpsdrivingschool 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 591,236
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tony17 100,176
More from around the web