First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bib

Seattle, WA

#21 Aug 16, 2014
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 16, 2014
The Bible is terrible fiction. The authors knew that so they hid their names.

Shameful.

They've stooped to giving it away. How sad is that?

Pitiful.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#23 Aug 16, 2014
Bib wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
No one takes Christians seriously. You guys have no credibility. Thats why you're so ineffective in spreading the message of the Bible. You pick and choose which message you like to spread and totally ignore the rest of it. And you want people to take you seriously? You Christians are Satans greatest assistants.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#24 Sunday Aug 17
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one takes Christians seriously. You guys have no credibility. Thats why you're so ineffective in spreading the message of the Bible. You pick and choose which message you like to spread and totally ignore the rest of it. And you want people to take you seriously? You Christians are Satans greatest assistants.
I really don't think that you have ever read the bible in your whole life. Its obvious you have never read it.

Bob

Seattle, WA

#25 Sunday Aug 17

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#26 Monday Aug 18
The day these pathetic holir than thou hypocriting Christians stop eating pork (which the Bible calls an abomination) thats that day I'll stop being gay. End of discussion. See ya in hell. I'll probably be partying in the 6th circle.Look me up,lol.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#27 Monday Aug 18
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think that you have ever read the bible in your whole life. Its obvious you have never read it.
No I haven't read it. But I bet you have though. The difference between you and me is I haven't just read it. I HAVE STUDIED IT FOR ABOUT 46 YEARS. But simply read it. Never.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#28 Monday Aug 18
Just IMAGINE the hundreds of millions of homosexuals DAMNED to an ETERNITY IN HELL after standing before the Great White Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ. No more h o m o sex ever again.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#29 Tuesday Aug 19
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Just IMAGINE the hundreds of millions of homosexuals DAMNED to an ETERNITY IN HELL after standing before the Great White Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ. No more h o m o sex ever again.
Thats what you think. I guarantee you even in hell I'll find me some homo sex,LOL,LOL.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#30 Tuesday Aug 19
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you think. I guarantee you even in hell I'll find me some homo sex,LOL,LOL.
A straight man dies and goes to Hell.

One of the demons is taking him through, asking which room he'd choose to stay in. The first has a blazing fire, the second people are standing in boiling water.

When they get to the third room, there's a man having a BJ from a beautiful woman.

"This is OK," the man thinks. "I might choose this one."

The demon walks up to the woman and taps her on the shoulder.
"You can go now." Then he turns to the new arrival. "OK then, your turn."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Patrick 227,374
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 738,594
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Porkpie Hat 259,131
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Truth 542,035
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Osama Bin Laden 118,210
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Chris Clearwater 173,637
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min feces for jesus 95,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••