only Republicans

only going to Heaven

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2008
I just want to see how many believe what. Have at it Christians - Please - Atheists, Pagans, and "Non" Christians in General don't vote. I am not voting - lets see what Christians think is the most important qualifier. Thanks.

“Nobody's Purrrfect”

Since: Oct 08

Glen Rock, PA

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Riverine Furbearer wrote:
I just want to see how many believe what. Have at it Christians - Please - Atheists, Pagans, and "Non" Christians in General don't vote. I am not voting - lets see what Christians think is the most important qualifier. Thanks.
What's your "deal"? Are you another one of those who was (at one time) a Christian then studied the religion thoroughly and walked away from it? What gives? Just curious. Curiosity killed the cat, I know. You seem to live a "good life" (but then what do I know really), so it's not like you're a satan worshipper or anything.
aussie chica

Cranebrook, Australia

#3 Nov 10, 2008
christ alone
cross alone
scriptures alone
faith alone

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2008
if you would like me you to email the answer I will. However this is not about me - it is about what Christians think is most important.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2008
aussie chica wrote:
christ alone
cross alone
scriptures alone
faith alone
that's 4 solo things choose 1.

“Pure Love,”

Since: Dec 06

Brisbane, AU

#6 Nov 10, 2008
I chose anyone who follow Jesus. By that I meant I choose to follow the teachings of Jesus to lead me to the right path to God. Hope that makes sense.

Peace and God Bless,

JW

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 10, 2008
I'm glad you explained some of us weren't supposed to vote. All I could thing was well gee there's not enough options.

When this thread runs it's course maybe you should do one that only us non-Christians are supposed to answer. I think that our definition of a true Christian will be much different than theirs. I think it would be interesting to compare the two.
Idi O Syncrasy

Patterson, CA

#8 Nov 10, 2008
Jesus is greater than a single church.
One needs to do more than just read the Bible.
It's good to claim Jesus,
But it's best if Jesus claims you.

Christian's need to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
As Jesus explained to us:

"So by their fruits you will know them.
"Not everyone who says to me,' Lord , Lord ,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
Many will say to me on that day,' Lord , Lord , did we not prophesy in your name? Did we not drive out demons in your name? Did we not do mighty deeds in your name?'
Then I will declare to them solemnly,'I never knew you. Depart from me, you evildoers.'"
Matt.7:20-23

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2008
Junker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you explained some of us weren't supposed to vote. All I could thing was well gee there's not enough options.
When this thread runs it's course maybe you should do one that only us non-Christians are supposed to answer. I think that our definition of a true Christian will be much different than theirs. I think it would be interesting to compare the two.
I think you are probably right - I will give your request some consideration.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 10, 2008
Well so far any who claim Jesus as their savior is winning. Cast your votes now and avoid the holiday rush.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 10, 2008
Junker wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, set up a poll for non-christians - bet the Christians cheat tho.

“My baby / faceplant!”

Since: Jun 08

Midwest, USA

#12 Nov 10, 2008
See, you're supposed to FOLLOW Christ's example, which nobody ever does.
You're supposed to follow the scriptures, but there are different views on what the "scriptures" are.

Personally, I believe if you take Jesus as your personal savior, you live a Christ-like life, LIVE by EXAMPLE, all that sort of stuff, then you are on your way.

I have found, in my life, very few good examples of Christians. Me included.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2008
<quoted text>ok, set up a poll for non-christians - bet the Christians cheat tho.
Why thank you darlin'. I will go cast my vote. If I see any Christians trying to sneak in and vote I will run them out.

“Nobody's Purrrfect”

Since: Oct 08

Glen Rock, PA

#14 Nov 10, 2008
if you would like me you to email the answer I will. However this is not about me - it is about what Christians think is most important.
You're right, not the place, I apologize.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2008
Subtle Signs wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, not the place, I apologize.
If you communicate with Water-nymph by email get mine from her.

“RAKI !”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#16 Nov 10, 2008
me think this lame and stupid, and river-firburger is big dumbo have big cabesa, un poquito culo, see? mucho nutso

“RAKI !”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2008
Also , none of the above,
Only God knows the condition of the heart, and the attitude of the soul.
All we can do is try our best.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2008
Armo wrote:
Also , none of the above,
Only God knows the condition of the heart, and the attitude of the soul.
All we can do is try our best.
Thanks for sharing your mythology, Armo.

You don't know what God knows.

She may only be concerned with fashion.

Manders, SD, USA

#19 Nov 10, 2008
the right answer is none of the above...

so since i can't vote what isnt there, i will tell you what the true child of GOD is...

one whom GOD has led to JESUS CHRIST. one who then follows the example set by CHRIST. acknowledging the CHRIST is the only begotten Son of GOD and that HE died for our sins.(this doesn't mean the whole world is automatically saved, it means the whole world has the choice to accept that sacrifice, but any who reject it are dead already). this person then lives in obedience to the will of GOD, putting away the ways of the world and struggling to overcome self, that they might be found worthy to escape that which is to come, and to stand ready before our LORD on Judgement Day.

i have yet to see a christian that does this...so far every christian i have seen worships a self made image of GOD...how do i know? because anytime a person reads what the GOD says, then decides that GOD no longer means it or that it means something else, or that even it doesnt mean them...then they have set up their own image of GOD, one they can manipulate and worship without giving up their pleasure and fun. sure, there are a lot of "good" christians out there...some even seem to come pretty close to the real thing...but when they are tested, they most always fall short of the real truth.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2008
tlmcgaa wrote:
the right answer is none of the above...
so since i can't vote what isnt there, i will tell you what the true child of GOD is...
one whom GOD has led to JESUS CHRIST. one who then follows the example set by CHRIST. acknowledging the CHRIST is the only begotten Son of GOD and that HE died for our sins.(this doesn't mean the whole world is automatically saved, it means the whole world has the choice to accept that sacrifice, but any who reject it are dead already). this person then lives in obedience to the will of GOD, putting away the ways of the world and struggling to overcome self, that they might be found worthy to escape that which is to come, and to stand ready before our LORD on Judgement Day.
i have yet to see a christian that does this...so far every christian i have seen worships a self made image of GOD...how do i know? because anytime a person reads what the GOD says, then decides that GOD no longer means it or that it means something else, or that even it doesnt mean them...then they have set up their own image of GOD, one they can manipulate and worship without giving up their pleasure and fun. sure, there are a lot of "good" christians out there...some even seem to come pretty close to the real thing...but when they are tested, they most always fall short of the real truth.
Christians and their mythology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 693,166
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min positronium 51,594
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min whatgod 619,865
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 1 hr Holy Pipek 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,958
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr whatgod 991,855
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr __The Clown Master__ 2,468
More from around the web