Proud To Be White-Someone finally sai...
First Prev
of 171
Next Last
Jake

Lake Forest, CA

#3890 Mar 20, 2014
Slingshot - the only time that crap is going to stop is when white men organize and fight back.
slingshot

Dallas, TX

#3891 Mar 31, 2014
I agree, Jake. It's time for white men to stand up and speak out in protest.
Not all white males may agree, not all women and minorities may disagree, but after what I went through, I no longer believe "equality" is the true cause of the civil rights movement. It may have been at one time, but to me, that no longer appears to be the case. Again, "equality" means exactly that. I should have had no problem getting civil justice in my case. As a great white man once said, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." I think the whole thing is about money, really, not equality and justice for ALL. I should have been treated equally by our civil "so-called" justice system.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3892 Mar 31, 2014
TexasGirl wrote:
How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," Caveman" ..And that's OK.
But when I call you, Nig..., Kike, Towel head, Sand-nig..., Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...
You call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You Have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television). We'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day ..You would call us racists. If we had White History Month
We'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives
We'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, And then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that? If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were "White colleges" ..
THAT would be a racist college. In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights.
You would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're Not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..
You call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society.
You call him a racist.
I am proud. But, you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?
There is nothing improper about this subject.

01Apr14....' Texas Girl '......people with 'Common Sense' know that you are as right as rain.

Those that you refer to that call whites 'racist'.....are really schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
rik

Middleburg, FL

#3893 Apr 18, 2014
Honestly folks, we have to remember that Black people are actually jealous of white people. We look better than they do. The wealthier black women on TV wear weave to have hair that looks like white women.
I thank god every day that I was born white, with blue eyes, great hair, awesome skin and the ability to tan naturally by being out in the sun.
LisaStanton

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#3894 Feb 11, 2015
A guy did a song about this called 'Proud To Be White'!!!!

Video URL:
http://youtu.be/Va1l0oLY5MI

What do you think about it guys?
midnight

Lexington, SC

#3895 Mar 12, 2015
TexasGirl wrote:
How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," Caveman" ..And that's OK.
But when I call you, Nig..., Kike, Towel head, Sand-nig..., Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...
You call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You Have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television). We'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day ..You would call us racists. If we had White History Month
We'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives
We'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, And then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that? If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were "White colleges" ..
THAT would be a racist college. In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights.
You would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're Not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..
You call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society.
You call him a racist.
I am proud. But, you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?
There is nothing improper about this subject.
You have hit the nail on the head, dotted every I, touched every base and made your point. We practically don't have the right to even do what we are doing now. Whites can't march, can't protest, can't speak, can't walk or even talk anymore. What's so bad is that most Whites won't even stand up for their Race anymore. We continually give and" They" continually take. Face it girl, we are becoming extinct, like dinosaurs. Believe it or not, Charles Manson actually predicted that we would become the minority on this earth. I am" WHITE" and will always be proud!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3896 Mar 12, 2015
midnight wrote:
<quoted text>
You have hit the nail on the head, dotted every I, touched every base and made your point. We practically don't have the right to even do what we are doing now. Whites can't march, can't protest, can't speak, can't walk or even talk anymore.

Well, when non-Hispanic Whites speak up for Whites, they are too extreme.

The Whites who speak up for Whites have radical Right wing views like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Aryan Nations & skinheads.

The Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations & skinheads are too extreme in their ideology & tactics.

The Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations & skinheads ERROR in them being against Jews.

The Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations & skinheads ERROR in them being against Asians, Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included), Pacific Islanders, & Native Americans.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3897 Mar 12, 2015
midnight wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, Charles Manson actually predicted that we would become the minority on this earth!

Whites have been the numerical minority in the world for thousands of years. So what.

I state "so what", because Whites in Europe & the United States have always been able to maintain control & rule the foreign nations of the world via many, many alliances with foreign people of color.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3898 Mar 12, 2015
midnight wrote:
<quoted text>Face it girl, we are becoming extinct, like dinosaurs!

Was this a legitimate error on your part? Or, were you trolling?

White-Americans number 223,553,265.

The United States White population will be going up way more so in years to come because of these three VERY critical factors.---------

1. Hispanics are being amalgamated with non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics are being given direct paths to Whiteness.

3. Hispanics are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3899 Mar 12, 2015
midnight.---------

Mid 1966 till 2000.---------

The United States non-Hispanic White population went down in regards to percentage. Because of this, a "minority" will have to be given direct paths to Whiteness. A "minority" will have to be given "Honorary White Status".

Hispanics are being given direct paths to Whiteness in this nation.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

2000 census.---------

Non-Hispanic Whites were 63% of this nations population.

2010 census.---------

It asked Hispanics what race they were. The majority of Hispanics listed their race as White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 77.7%.

Which shows this.---------

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3900 Mar 12, 2015
midnight.---------

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3901 Mar 12, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
there is only one race. the human race!

Clearly, we are all humans. But, there are different races.

The United States has Identity Politics. This nation has group dynamics, racial dynamics, & racial politics.

Each & every racial group has their own goals, objectives, & interests. Most of all, their own interests.

At the CORE of the United States group dynamics, racial dynamics, & racial politics is the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American divide.

Hispanics are being amalgamated with non-Hispanic Whites.

Hispanics are being given direct paths to Whiteness.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status".

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa are being given escape hatches in regards to race.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa are being given "Pseudo Honorary White Status" in the United States.
American and white

Clearwater, FL

#3902 Friday May 15
god forbid we celebrate our race as white people.....then we would be bigoted and racists. if we are being called racists and bigots maybe uts because we have been pushed to that position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 171
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 590,820
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Charlie Sheen 271,404
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Insults Are Easier 840,003
dressing for fun 18 min Rudeboy63 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 40,538
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min RiccardoFire 4,639
the REAL REASON Jermain Taylor's life is FALLIN... 54 min Doctor REALITY 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr gundee123 100,084
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web