Proud To Be White-Someone finally sai...
Lainey

New Hartford, NY

#3868 Apr 20, 2013
the bottom line! I am proud.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3869 Apr 24, 2013
ehhh?:)
The Man

Kenosha, WI

#3870 May 9, 2013
bobbito drakonious wrote:
LMAO Another disgruntled white chick venting because black chicks made fun of the way she danced on the dancefloor last night.
LMAO
This statement is just as racist as hers. I am white and I am proud to be. That doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone else, just proud of who and what I am. The common misconception in today's society is that "white pride" and "white power" are one and the same. I grew up a block away from the projects in Peoria, Illinois and was part of the minority. I was jumped several times by groups of black guys, so I have just as much right to harbor ill feelings towards blacks, but I don't. It is wrong of me to hold that against all black people just like its wrong for black people to hold atrocities of the past against me.
Chris

Tulsa, OK

#3871 Jun 4, 2013
THEAprof wrote:
Black History Month is necessary because EVERY month is white history month. For centuries, U.S. history texts ignored African American history, Latino history, and the history of every other minority group. BET (and Lifetime and Logo and other channels which serve minority groups) are necessary because programming on major networks has long ignored minorities. ABC, NBC, and CBS are white entertainment networks!
There is no need for an organization to promote European Americans or their heritage because they represent the dominant culture within our society. As a European American, I am embarrassed by whites who are crying victim now that other racial and ethnic groups are gaining visibility and a little power in this nation. Just look at the membership of Congress (predominantly white men), representatives in state legislatures (mostly white men), and governors (again, mostly white men). Who is hired to run U.S. corporations? Who sits on the boards of directors of those companies? White men! So sorry, but I just don't buy your cries of poor, little underprivileged white American.
Oh, and you clearly ARE a racist. Anyone who states "You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us" is a racist. Not all victims of crime are white; not all criminals are members of minority racial or ethnic groups. Crime is not an issue of one race against others.
<quoted text>
You write that all these people in charge are predominately white men. That's fine but you do not ask why these men are in charge. The reason they are in charge is because of hard work and long hours. If you think that people are given things for nothing then you are as backwards as America is. The reason America is going down the shitter is people like you. There are clearly people of color in power. The reason they are in those positions is because they worked hard to get there not because of their skin color. I'm assuming you're one of those individuals that voted for Obama strictly because of his skin color while doing no research on his political experience.
Thomas

Leesburg, FL

#3872 Jul 6, 2013
bobbito drakonious wrote:
LMAO Another disgruntled white chick venting because black chicks made fun of the way she danced on the dancefloor last night.
LMAO
nope you just been eating out of some one eles bag
Thomas

Leesburg, FL

#3873 Jul 6, 2013
Forged documentation pothead communist illegal alian oo yeah thats the forged documentaion naw this goes beyond color batch

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#3874 Jul 7, 2013
I'm white, about his legs you can get-natural blonde! But I'm not proud of it, nor am I ashamed of it because there is no validity in either emotion. Being white is not something I did, it's just something I am because of genetics. I prefer to reserve pride or shame or guilt for an action I did which I shouldn't have, or didn't do when I should have done. Far too much importance placed on race and skin color when that really has nothing to do with the kind of person someone is inside. For opinions like that I've been called "libtard" and worse, but then I really don't care what people say since I can't control that.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3875 Jul 7, 2013
The Holy Bible says 'pride is of the devil'.
Bob W

Wichita, KS

#3876 Jul 8, 2013
It is said that white folks will be the minority in the USA in 2042, white people will have to wait until then to be proud to be white.

I heard it said once that white folks could not be the victim of racism because they are the majority, Webster says racism is one race thinking they are better than the other, so if a white man thinks he is better than a black man because he is white then he is a racist and if a black man thinks he is better that a white man because he is black then he is a racist very simple.
louisvillewhite D

Cynthiana, KY

#3878 Aug 3, 2013
lets talk blacks was not the first slaves they seem to only go back that far, many of hundred of years ago whites people were slaves to, used to build cities used to entertain for kings beat daily killed even fed to the lions wow...... that's from one person to any person its not a white thing or a black thing its history the past is not our fought I lived from the 60s and 70s I was poor as hell family had no slaves I believe our government let my very poor family down I don't blame no color of people its history............proud to be white.
Dav-IT

Peoria, IL

#3879 Sep 8, 2013
THEAprof wrote:
Black History Month is necessary because EVERY month is white history month. For centuries, U.S. history texts ignored African American history, Latino history, and the history of every other minority group. BET (and Lifetime and Logo and other channels which serve minority groups) are necessary because programming on major networks has long ignored minorities. ABC, NBC, and CBS are white entertainment networks!
There is no need for an organization to promote European Americans or their heritage because they represent the dominant culture within our society. As a European American, I am embarrassed by whites who are crying victim now that other racial and ethnic groups are gaining visibility and a little power in this nation. Just look at the membership of Congress (predominantly white men), representatives in state legislatures (mostly white men), and governors (again, mostly white men). Who is hired to run U.S. corporations? Who sits on the boards of directors of those companies? White men! So sorry, but I just don't buy your cries of poor, little underprivileged white American.
Oh, and you clearly ARE a racist. Anyone who states "You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us" is a racist. Not all victims of crime are white; not all criminals are members of minority racial or ethnic groups. Crime is not an issue of one race against others.
<quoted text>
\\\

You are truly an IDIOT!
featherwood

Denver, CO

#3880 Sep 19, 2013
THEAprof wrote:
<quoted text>
I am embarrassed by YOU. How dare you take the side of the blacks and the browns against your own people. Try living in south central los Angeles for a while and then tell me that we are all the same. I am one of the very few white people who really did live there. I gave them every chance to show me that we are all equal and the same. We are not. We should be seperate from each other and live with our own kind. We will all be much happier. Take a lesson from the earth which gave all of us life... lions do not live with gazelles, blacks should not live with whites. And if you are so embarrassed by your fellow white Americans give up your safe and comfortable life among us and go try living in the ghetto. Give me a call in a few months and let me know how you are doing!!! WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!
no-bs-just-strai ght-talk

Monsey, NY

#3881 Nov 12, 2013
racism comes from the fact that white men fear large black penises. we are afraid that they will seduce our women. it's really simple: an alpha male quest to maintain control over our dominant females. I really think that this is the root cause of the whole problem. it's very primal...

“R.I.P ACCF”

Since: Jul 12

None of your buisness...

#3882 Nov 13, 2013
i aint proud 2 b nothin
Jon

Plano, TX

#3883 Nov 28, 2013
When they call you racist tell them "thank you." I always enjoy compliments.
Kain

United States

#3885 Jan 2, 2014
THEAprof wrote:
Honey, I was born in Mississippi and lived in the south until I was 40. I have seen how minorities are treated in this culture and the special "channels, months, and celebrations" are indeed needed. The only reason they would be divisive is that some European Americans would prefer that people of color remain invisible. I am as lily white as they come, yet I am not threatened by Black History Month or Cinco de Mayo celebrations. To me, diversity makes our culture better.
I have no idea whether or not I have not been hired because I was white. I do know of several cases where I was not hired because of my sexual orientation, so I know firsthand how minorities are treated in employment issues.
You work "in medicine," and you honestly expect anyone to believe that you have had difficulty getting a job because you are white?!? Please...
Again, I am so tired of white people who complain because the deck is no longer stacked in their favor.
<quoted text>
you no nothing clearly because we are not threatened by these things we do not like the double standard
Kain

United States

#3886 Jan 2, 2014
Missionary Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be proud of something you have nothing to do with? You're proud of being white? I'm proud of my achievements. You're proud because you're white. Give me a break. What did you do to achieve this supremacy?
Yep, you're a racist and ignorant too. You truly don't know why we have Martin Luther King Day or Black History Month. You should be ashamed and embarrassed of this post. Apologize and take it back!
MM
go scrue your self we should not apologize to any of you for anything
Earl

Bronx, NY

#3887 Feb 5, 2014
TexasGirl wrote:
How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," Caveman" ..And that's OK.
But when I call you, Nig..., Kike, Towel head, Sand-nig..., Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...
You call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You Have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television). We'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day ..You would call us racists. If we had White History Month
We'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives
We'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, And then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that? If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were "White colleges" ..
THAT would be a racist college. In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights.
You would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're Not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..
You call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society.
You call him a racist.
I am proud. But, you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?
There is nothing improper about this subject.
The reason which you'd be considered a 'racist' is relatively simple and that is because of the inherent privileges which you receive for being Caucasian. As a Caucasian you are statistically more likely to receive a business loan at a lower interest rate than a minority with an equal credit score. You have a better chance of receiving a call back for a job with a criminal record than I as a black man would with a clean record. You speak honestly which I commend and I know for a fact that you are NOT RACIST. But read Peggy McIntosh's "The Invisible Knapsack" for clarification on why the initiatives you've mentioned are available.
Jake

Lake Forest, CA

#3888 Feb 6, 2014
no-bs-just-straight-talk wrote:
racism comes from the fact that white men fear large black penises. we are afraid that they will seduce our women. it's really simple: an alpha male quest to maintain control over our dominant females. I really think that this is the root cause of the whole problem. it's very primal...
The most ridiculous myth ever concocted, which has no scientific basis whatsoever. If you have any proof, let's hear it, but you don't have any. That some white women allow themselves to be exploited by black opportunists is because they are subject to the relentless hyping of black guys by the lib media, which acts like a billion dollar unpaid pimp for them. There's nothing "alpha" about black guys - in many ways they are the unaccomplished garbage of society - oops, I forgot - they can play basketball. Basketball as we all know is what moves great civilizations forward. If they're "alpha", how did millions of them get dragged into slavery by white men? Now, they're little more than the pathetic remains of the slavery era, and a big drag on society. Imagine what this country could be if we didn't have to deal with their drugs, their crime, their AIDS, and their welfare checks.
slingshot

Mckinney, TX

#3889 Mar 7, 2014
I am a white male who was discriminated against by a female manager and fired. I complained to the eeoc and I was treated as though I were a joke and written off. An attorney wouldn't take the case. I'm certain it's because I'm a white male. I later returned to the eeoc to complain and a supervisor, a black female, told me that a statute of limitations had passed, even though I'd filed on time and they mishandled my case. The termination led me to a foreclosure, bankruptcy, homelessness, and severe depression. I no longer believe in the equal rights movement, as I once did. I should have those same civil rights according to the US Constitution yet I do not. Equality means exactly that. Where are MY rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Brian_G 969,864
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 37,629
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min Demon Finder 18,670
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Steve III 44,282
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 24 min tampabayallstar 63
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Steve III 641,139
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,332
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tulip289 104,611
More from around the web