whoever leave me a vote

Barbourville, KY

#3844 Oct 1, 2012
john Canada wrote:
<quoted text>BLOODY WELL SAID
LAMUMBA LIVES
I agree, but i do hate it when so many blacks think we owe them something for just being white. I worked with two black ladies whom I really did like, but everyday they were being lazy getting behind. I had to do my work and then part of their work. Come to find out later one of the black women did not leave her key in the door of the country club that I worked, there to show which room she would be working. Black lady took it inside so she could watch her soaps. And got help doing the rest! The other one was dying until lunch came and she eat like a hungry bear. Up until then I would say blacks are just as good, then I was told well wait until you work with one. Yesrs later I did and found out for myself.
Mike

Hurst, TX

#3846 Jan 5, 2013
Proud to be white. Where has this been hiding for 6 years?
Ron

Oklahoma City, OK

#3847 Jan 5, 2013
Someone mentioned diversity. Liberal plan to devide wouldn't you say ? I believe teaching or preaching UNITY would be better . Wouldn't you agree ? DIVERSITY = DEVIDE.
Pete Hommes

AOL

#3848 Jan 5, 2013
I wonder if you could tell me why you deserve all those special benefits, NAACP, Black colleges, BET, etc? Could you also tell me what your reaction would be if I started a White Entertainment Channel or a National Association of White People? It is time for the black community to assume responsibility for their actions. Look at the Chicago ghettos. I was born and raised in Englewood, a suburb of Chicago. It was a very nice middle income suburb. Are you familiar with Englewood? If so, can you tell me what changed? I anticipate that you will go off and call me racist, etc. That is not true. I will accept any person who stands on his or her own two feet, educates herself, learns the English language and supports themselves and their families.
Steve rhoads

Westminster, CA

#3850 Jan 5, 2013
Been saying this for decades
dumb

Voorhees, NJ

#3851 Jan 5, 2013
Chicago is not my responsibility..

I don't even care about dark skin black people and wish they was all part white like I am..
dumb

Voorhees, NJ

#3852 Jan 5, 2013
most of my friends are white anyway.. they want me to have money.. so i can ubuy them stuff.. mind your business..
kitt

Barrie, Canada

#3853 Jan 6, 2013
bobbito drakonious wrote:
LMAO Another disgruntled white chick venting because black chicks made fun of the way she danced on the dancefloor last night.
LMAO
this wasnt said by some upset white chick, this was a speech done by Michael Richards
glen

Ashburn, VA

#3854 Jan 6, 2013
Serpico wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!! Couldn't have said it better.....
For some unknown reason, whites are not allowed to be proud of being white.
The truth is,...blacks are extremely racist, no doubt about it.
All your points made are 100% accurate.
Good luck trying to make the nieve whites understand.
Hear hear .. well said :)
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#3855 Jan 6, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ HATES PRIDE,no matter what your race,color,or nationality.
lukjod

Warsaw, Poland

#3856 Jan 7, 2013
just white in 99% white Poland
Something to be proud of yeaaa...
Greatest thing

Fall River, MA

#3857 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, proud to be white and happy. I don't care for "black people" and I have a better term for them which I KNOW is accurate but this website doesn't allow it. I'm glad that there's people here that an openly expess themselves. I usually say allot of vulgar things to black subhuman people. Including words that this website forbids.
white pride

Fall River, MA

#3858 Jan 17, 2013
That's great. Born to be awesome is my motto as I can attract any women coming my way but I prefer the proud ww. Texasgirl you got my vote.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3860 Jan 18, 2013
Okay..

I'm bi-racial. I'm half black and white. Black as in Jamaican American and white as in Spaniard American which is white Hispanic.

I am proud to be part white.

Now, it's kind of the white people's fault they can't have a white history month, or white pride. Because back then a lot of racist white men and women had the KKK which they kept saying white power and killing those who are miniorities.

So by saying white power it has a negative image on it now purely because of the KKK and racist white americans.

So you can't blame miniorities when you're like oh so they can say black power or whatever but you can't be proud of being white is your racist's people's fault.

I'm not saying all of your people's fault but the fact that the KKK done all that stuff pretty much is why you can't so it's their fault not those who are proud to be white.

There are racist black people and Asians and whatnot

But in the USA is the most prejudice most racist country I could think of!

In the 1960s a lot of countries had equal rights (Europe) but USA was lacking behind in the modern world. The USA failed to treat non whites as people.

So that's not really cool at all.

I don't say white power and I don't say black power. Because frankly I don give a crap

Seriously we divide people because of Race. We are all humans

There are no such thing as sub humans. If they were discovered it'll e all over national news and world wide and everything like that.

I'm proud to be born in USA. I'm proud to be white-Hispanic. I'm not proud to be American I'm actually ashamed of it and embarrassed.

Then now people are saying holy race war! No.. Just no. Seriously? A race war? That's impossible.

The whites will kill the blacks and the blacks will kill the whites and the Asians will the blacks and whites and they'll kill the Asians and then the whites will the whites who don't agree and the blacks will the blacks who don agree and the Asians will kill the Asians who don't agree.

And now let's say the whites win.

The whites are gonna kill their own because he or she don't have blond hair or he or she doesn't have blue eyes or they are atheist or because they are mixed or because they have a disability.

So if that happened we are all goin to kill ourselves and the beginning will fail.

Hitler got his people killed because they believed they are superior over all races!

Whites are not superior vs black people. If they were the fastest man wouldn't be Jamaican because "whites are superior! We're better!" Which proves non racist whites and others point of view.

There is no superior race, there is no inferior race..

Now the smartest race that's slightly different.

Personally Id say the white man probably did more with technology and all that.

Now Asians will they are more advance with their technology.

See? But still no race is superior.

Now.

I can say I'm superior compared to this man in terms of knowledge or a skill or whatever.

You can say I'm inferior as an individual compared to you.

I'm not the smartest guy alive. I'm not the most handsomest. I'm not arrogant. I'm not racist.

I'm not racist. But don't get me wrong i sometimes make racial jokes at whites and blacks and all races but those are purely jokes.

I even make fun of my own race which I'm white and black! For humor!

I just wish we could all stop fighting because of race.
We are all still people.

We may look different from the outside.

But the inside we all look alike.

Red blood..
Heart
Brain
Liver
Intestines
Etc

We all can suffer from the same diseases

Aids
Rabies
HIV
Cancer
Tumors

We all bleed the same color

We are all Humans.

We all hate, love, fear, cry, etc.

Screw white power
Screw the NAACP
Screw black history month

Okay screw those!

We need Human History month of the achievements that we ALL ACHIEVED AS THE HUMAN RACE!

Now you guys are probably gonna judge my grammar or insult me.

Truth is there is no hope for us all.
Eastcoastgirl

Baltimore, MD

#3861 Feb 14, 2013
I couldnt agree more. I'm so frustrated with the fact if I voice my feelings of being white and proud I'm automatically a racist. I live in a large, diverse city and am very close with many African Americans. We have discussed this very topic in depth and, being the educated sensible people they are, they agree with the fact that one can take pride in there heritage without automatically viewing every other race as inferior. I will continue to be proud of my race and not hide it. I am more then comfortable with this decision and for those of you who will judge me for this and would like to say something to me face to face... Just know i have more then a dozen black friends who will back me up in this matter ;)
Please use your brain

San Diego, CA

#3862 Feb 20, 2013
EVERY MONTH IS ALSO BLACK HISTORY AND BROWN HISTORY AND YELLOW HISTORY ETC! I'm a race HISTORIAN and I have a degree in immigration law. The reason you THINK that every month is white history month is because of simple DEMOGRAPHICS. The white population well exceededs that of the black race/ therefore it is only safe to assume that a largeajority of history be written about white people- as they're 70% of the population. The influential black people in history will be mentioned less as, historically BECAUSE THERE IS A SMALLER BLACK POPULATION IN THIS COUNTRY (14%) so in other words- the young lady from Texas is 100% correct. And your refusal to see the FACTSake you scream racism, and it makes you look ignorant.
THEAprof wrote:
Black History Month is necessary because EVERY month is white history month. For centuries, U.S. history texts ignored African American history, Latino history, and the history of every other minority group. BET (and Lifetime and Logo and other channels which serve minority groups) are necessary because programming on major networks has long ignored minorities. ABC, NBC, and CBS are white entertainment networks!
There is no need for an organization to promote European Americans or their heritage because they represent the dominant culture within our society. As a European American, I am embarrassed by whites who are crying victim now that other racial and ethnic groups are gaining visibility and a little power in this nation. Just look at the membership of Congress (predominantly white men), representatives in state legislatures (mostly white men), and governors (again, mostly white men). Who is hired to run U.S. corporations? Who sits on the boards of directors of those companies? White men! So sorry, but I just don't buy your cries of poor, little underprivileged white American.
Oh, and you clearly ARE a racist. Anyone who states "You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us" is a racist. Not all victims of crime are white; not all criminals are members of minority racial or ethnic groups. Crime is not an issue of one race against others.
<quoted text>
Adolf H

Rio Rancho, NM

#3863 Feb 27, 2013
bobbito drakonious wrote:
LMAO Another disgruntled white chick venting because black chicks made fun of the way she danced on the dancefloor last night.
LMAO
Another big mouth black chick who couldn't fit her fat black ass onto the dance floor
Adolf H

Rio Rancho, NM

#3864 Feb 27, 2013
Please use your brain wrote:
EVERY MONTH IS ALSO BLACK HISTORY AND BROWN HISTORY AND YELLOW HISTORY ETC! I'm a race HISTORIAN and I have a degree in immigration law. The reason you THINK that every month is white history month is because of simple DEMOGRAPHICS. The white population well exceededs that of the black race/ therefore it is only safe to assume that a largeajority of history be written about white people- as they're 70% of the population. The influential black people in history will be mentioned less as, historically BECAUSE THERE IS A SMALLER BLACK POPULATION IN THIS COUNTRY (14%) so in other words- the young lady from Texas is 100% correct. And your refusal to see the FACTSake you scream racism, and it makes you look ignorant. <quoted text>
No, its because black can't do anything for themselves so they need the white liberal media to make them look good.
Shanchez

Blacksburg, SC

#3865 Apr 19, 2013
What do you mean if you had this and that you'd be labeled racist... White people had EVERYTHING since the country was born... Look back in history... It was whites this and whites that but now everything is equal it's all sour feelings?... I'm no where near racist just speaking my mind to this comment...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3866 Apr 20, 2013
ehhh?ye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 544,908
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 743,497
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min dr Shrink 601,391
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min waaasssuuup 228,544
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min Hot Top 2020 972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 260,164
Good Vibrations New Age Shop 20 min getgoodvibes 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr An NFL Fan 174,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE