Christian

United States

#3821 May 8, 2012
So are you saying minorities dont vote? All newscasters are white? No minorities in congress or the supreme court? Or are they all tokens to appease minorities. Its not the white mans fault Europeans settled this country. You still consider it racism if a white is proud of being white. There is not one racist bone in my body but still you make me feel like i should be ashamed of my white skin.

“Be Something ”

Since: Nov 10

Talbott, Tennessee

#3822 May 18, 2012
I am a Christian and I'm proud
White Pride

Australia

#3824 Jul 26, 2012
Im racist ya got a problem with it?! Fackk you get over it or get use to it! All humans are racist to some point and if anyone here says their not is a goddamn lier! And while im at it im pissing on the next posters below
gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3826 Jul 27, 2012
it sounds to me like every post here is written by a racist of one form or another
gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3827 Jul 27, 2012
the only ones we should all be concerned about are muslims, they cannot be trusted. Unfortunately i m sure there are some who are good ppl but in the end they will take it all through the ability of manipulation. Enjoy what you have now sooner or later it'll be thiers
The truth of the matter

Knoxville, TN

#3828 Aug 1, 2012
THEAprof wrote:
Black History Month is necessary because EVERY month is white history month. For centuries, U.S. history texts ignored African American history, Latino history, and the history of every other minority group. BET (and Lifetime and Logo and other channels which serve minority groups) are necessary because programming on major networks has long ignored minorities. ABC, NBC, and CBS are white entertainment networks!
There is no need for an organization to promote European Americans or their heritage because they represent the dominant culture within our society. As a European American, I am embarrassed by whites who are crying victim now that other racial and ethnic groups are gaining visibility and a little power in this nation. Just look at the membership of Congress (predominantly white men), representatives in state legislatures (mostly white men), and governors (again, mostly white men). Who is hired to run U.S. corporations? Who sits on the boards of directors of those companies? White men! So sorry, but I just don't buy your cries of poor, little underprivileged white American.
Oh, and you clearly ARE a racist. Anyone who states "You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us" is a racist. Not all victims of crime are white; not all criminals are members of minority racial or ethnic groups. Crime is not an issue of one race against others.
<quoted text>
Oh lifetime is for minorities? Well that explains why the women are always being beaten by the man. Thanks for clearing that up for me
me me sleepy

Clifton, NJ

#3829 Aug 15, 2012
Iím just proud to be an banana lol
me me sleepy

Clifton, NJ

#3830 Aug 15, 2012
2013 nobody cares about race anymore.
all we care about is just how good fruit salad taste, lol
me me sleepy

Clifton, NJ

#3831 Aug 15, 2012
2012 woops lol Fruit salad
me me sleepy

Clifton, NJ

#3832 Aug 15, 2012
just love each other.
i like pie, do you?
bobby

Clifton, NJ

#3833 Aug 15, 2012
i love you man!
and i like pie to
eddie

Euless, TX

#3834 Aug 16, 2012
jeaze why did she say that they rob us car jack us and shoot us? the prisons are filled with blacks and hispanics there are more blacks in jail than whites and there way more white people. its not racism it fact and you know what im white and damn proud of it
allencctx

Odessa, TX

#3835 Aug 19, 2012
the word racist is a minority word. as a white proud american, i had never heard this word until the late 50's in our military by young black people.i was born in 1935.until then i never disliked any persons of any ethnic group
today, i believe that diversity in america is our death. why haven't our government
outsourced our prison's ? example, look at the gang puro crap on our miami south beaches. hola!
david

Lake Oswego, OR

#3837 Aug 21, 2012
the stupid reckless diversity in this country is why it will fall. and i am thankful for this.
allencctx

AOL

#3838 Aug 21, 2012
AM I A RACIST ? MEXICAN STOLE MY NEW TRUCK,MY KID'S BIKES, BLACK CARJACKED MY SON FOR AN HOUR WITH A 38 STUCK IN HIS RIBS, AND DAUGHTER GANGED UP ON AT SCHOOL BY 3 TRANSFERABLE BLACK FEMALE'S, ALL EXPELLED.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL OUR PRISON'S OUTSOURCED TO MEXICO AND DEVIL'S ISLAND. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DON'T EVER LOAN EITHER ANY AMT OF MONEY.
THEY DON'T LIKE US !
NY WHITE

AOL

#3839 Aug 21, 2012
RACISM IS AN ANTI-AMERICAN SLUR FROM THOSE SEEKING WELFARE FREEBIES THAT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN THEIR OWN BELOVED CORUPT COUNTRY.
Alton Gue

Anchorage, AK

#3840 Sep 19, 2012
bobbito drakonious wrote:
LMAO Another disgruntled white chick venting because black chicks made fun of the way she danced on the dancefloor last night.
LMAO
Ignorance is bliss...
Alton Gue

Anchorage, AK

#3841 Sep 19, 2012
me me sleepy wrote:
2013 nobody cares about race anymore.
all we care about is just how good fruit salad taste, lol
Would that salad be "Tossed"....?
Alton Gue

Anchorage, AK

#3842 Sep 19, 2012
I'm Not In Total
Agreement With What Was Stated ; Yet I Have Experienced discrimination and racism...If I Spoke Out ; Yes , I Would be Ripped Up One Side And Down The Other---Because I Don't Like Being Called WHITE ; ...Jackasses...I'm AN Irish-German American ...SO NOW WHAT???
I Believe ... American Citizens Are Just That...AMERICANS......PERIOD.G et That part....?
whitericesonice

North Bay, Canada

#3843 Oct 1, 2012
this speech is dead on. White poeple are the only race who can't show pride in the open. we are viewed as racists. unfortunately this was ruined by dickhead idiots like the KKK and Hitler. so no wonder we got a bad name for ourselves.
but now that the past is the past, i think that the colords need to let up. our society is not about race anymore, its about how much work you put in. so don't be complaining about black history no mo yo. go to college, and drop the gat. america and canada are melting pots. Im gonna start a white revolution,
white culture is one of exploration and discovery, not based on tradition. we invented everything important in this world. medicines, cures, inventions.
our new slogan is " aaaah, its good to be white".
we are genetic recessive, which means we're hybrids.
strongest, best looking race on earth. and speak english. my favorite.
this sounds racist to you because you have too many preexisting ideas of white folk. some races don't mix, and from experience, the dark ones are more racist than us whitey's. so fuck em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 4,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 548,238
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Thinking 229,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 749,849
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 12 min Paul really is dead 2,911
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 12 min Kid_Tomorrow 131
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min bacon hater 96,065
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Pegasus the Patriot 261,601
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE