Concerning The Federal Deficit

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Can you hear me

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Mar 11, 2014
So, even though my generation has paid its own way, the younger generations will be funding the governmentís future obligations, paying down the federal debt and paying the unconscionable future costs of Obamacare. Wait until you see what thatís going to cost you, my young friends. Americaís future is in hock. If you are 20 to 40 years old, you will spend your entire life paying off the mushrooming debt that keeps getting rolled over. Your Social Security, Retirement, 401k, monies will bail out glib politicians like Obama and professional politicians in Congress, and fund benefits to the older half of our population. Plus in the meantime Obama keeps cutting medicare to fund his own ObamaCare, which will be spend on population control. You are paying for your own funerals, creamations, or whatever kind of disentegrations the Gvmt will supply.

It is puzzling to me why so many younger Americans fell into line to put Obama in office. What were they thinking? Or were they? Well, you helped elect the Boy Who Would Be King, kids, now live with it and live with the burden he has heaped on your shoulders. All the money older generations paid to fund our golden years has been spent by the feds, so you younger folks must now pay the tab going forward.

Remember what The Wall Street Journalís Dan Henninger said:ďIím always struck when Barack Obama says that no matter what system we choose, he personally is going to be fine.Ē This president is happy to pass the burden to future generations. But the country, with 90 million Americans not working and taxpayers facing an interest payment on the national debt of nearly $500 billion this year, is in dangerous waters. Before long, our nationís soon-to-be-overwhelmed younger generations will start writing out big checks. For the rest of their lives.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/02/04/steali ...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2014
The Fall of the Roman Empire
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 11, 2014
I dropped my milk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 567,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 794,249
Superbowl Prediction: Patriots 28 Seahawks 26 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 min HipGnosis 512
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min WasteWater 120,648
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min WasteWater 5,313
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 17 min Doctor REALITY 478
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 267,334
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min AntiqueAnnie 607,101
More from around the web