Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

I am a young male exhibitionist. I wish to meet others throughout the world. Is there a site I can make exhibitionist friends to swap stories, photos and videos? please help me.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

toby_young exhibitionist wrote:
I am a young male exhibitionist. I wish to meet others throughout the world. Is there a site I can make exhibitionist friends to swap stories, photos and videos? please help me.
long time ago, a Hispanic small guy, suddenly showed me his thing right in the JC Penny clothes section. i was surprised. i just smiled and left. i believe that guy has been arrested many times already.
toby_young exhibitionist

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

wow cool. did it excite you? I do that a lot and get some amazing reactions. Its cool how many guys want to see more. I've had a few narrow escapes from the cops.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

wow cool. did it excite you? I do that a lot and get some amazing reactions. Its cool how many guys want to see more. I've had a few narrow escapes from the cops.
well, i just felt happy and enjoyed i saw something for free.:) i just left. i didn't want to get involved if he got arrested.

even until now, i still experience hot stares from others. as i said, i look 20 years younger than my real age.:)
bdh

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

You can def send some pics my way lol
naked guys in public

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

I am a young female who gets turned on by seeing naked guys in public.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

long time ago, the maid of the apartment where i rented a space, kept seeing a guy who showed her his thing through a window in a nearby apartment. she said it was so big. he only showed it to her.

Since: Jun 13

Kaysville, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

I'd like to get caught in a dressing room by a mom and her daughter.
It would be hot. I'd take my little girl out to so she could learn right rather than wrong.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Dirtskydog wrote:
I'd like to get caught in a dressing room by a mom and her daughter. It would be hot. I'd take my little girl out to so she could learn right rather than wrong.
I don't know about a dressing room, sounds like a good way to get apprehended to me! LOL but I can see where it would be hot to get caught. What's the deal about teaching your girl right/wrong what would you teach her? I mean would you have her in the dressing room with you, and that's what somebody else would catch you with?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

is dressing room for a man and a woman ? from word "dress". dress is for women.
Jennette

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

(formerly Sybian Princess)
I think more guys are into it than will admit it, for instance in our office building when a bike messenger comes through in those tight bicycle shorts, well you can't tell me they aren't aware of and kind of proud of their bulge! Spandex leaves very little to the imagination, LOL. Not that I'm complaining mind you, just sometimes it's difficult not to stare inappropriately. My hubby does the counterpart to that, going commando in sweatpants on trips to Costco or wherever. He "dresses to the left" even though his natural curve is to the right, and that makes it move and be evident much more. He just loves it when women/girls notice it, he pretends not to notice them noticing only becomes a problem if he starts to get some wood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

584 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 532,163
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 719,733
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min New Age Spiritual Leader 223,957
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 256,325
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Aura Mytha 599,020
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Petesaykeik 114,944
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min HipGnosis 172,163
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••