created by: Simply said | Dec 5, 2010

Top Stories

7,162 votes

Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution taken out of our school books.

Click on an option to vote

• Yes, I didn't evolve from an ape.
  • No I did evolve from an ape.
Comments
48,241 - 48,256 of 48,256 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2014
First Prev
of 2413
Next Last

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar
Nope, every word is factual so therefore you are either stupid or deliberately ignorant (or a mixture of both).

Evolution is a scientifically proven fact in several different and independent ways.

A jury is happy to convict on DNA evidence, the same DNA evidence that proves evolution happened. That same DNA evidence that creatards deny in relation to evolution.

As I said, read the babble, you can’t call me a liar for stating facts about the babble, just because you don’t like those facts. That does not make me a liar it just means you don’t like the babble.
Hulu

Roanoke, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, evolution is scientifically proven in several different and independent ways the theory explains the facts
For example a creatard is quite happy with 100% certainty to convict an accused to execution based on nothing but the accuracy of DNA but when that exact same 100% accurate DNA proves evolution then that creatard denies any such accuracy – go figure…
On the other hand goddidit out of nothing by magic just over 6000 years ago (read the babble) is not and cannot be proven simply because there is a 100% complete lack of any evidence
Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God....Really.......Brainwashi ng is at epidemic levels and pill popping is second. Either way, humans are clueless.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God....Really.......Brainwashi ng is at epidemic levels and pill popping is second. Either way, humans are clueless.
well
YOU certainly are!LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God....Really.......Brainwashi ng is at epidemic levels and pill popping is second. Either way, humans are clueless.
Please advise where I mentioned “Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God”– oh wait a moment, I didn’t, you just wrote that for fun eh?

Humans are born with as many choices as there are thoughts. It is not my problem (or anyone else’s) that some humans are indoctrinated (brainwashed) from birth to follow the same belief there parents hold on the hallucinational musings of bronze age goat herders and escaped slaves. Gods are not natural to humanity, just as they are not natural to any other species, gods are taught.
Hulu

Roanoke, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please advise where I mentioned “Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God”– oh wait a moment, I didn’t, you just wrote that for fun eh?
Humans are born with as many choices as there are thoughts. It is not my problem (or anyone else’s) that some humans are indoctrinated (brainwashed) from birth to follow the same belief there parents hold on the hallucinational musings of bronze age goat herders and escaped slaves. Gods are not natural to humanity, just as they are not natural to any other species, gods are taught.
Well said. Again, The Big Bang(evolution) and The Big Bible(creation) are just far fetched human fantasies.....look beyond human comprehension.........out of the human comfort zone. There will be the answer to human existance grasshopper.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. Again, The Big Bang(evolution) and The Big Bible(creation) are just far fetched human fantasies.....look beyond human comprehension.........out of the human comfort zone. There will be the answer to human existance grasshopper.
Looks like you are making it up again and you have still not stated where I said what you claim I said. So we can assume you are at the least, an ineffectual wind up merchant or at the most a liar but most probably you are plain and simple deliberately ignorant.

Nope, the big bang and evolution have nothing to do with each other (the two phenomena are separated by a few billion years) however one is an indirect result of the other, your confusion is simply the confusion of the ignorant but never mind, education usually solves the problem.

The BB is a logical conclusion confirmed by at least three separate disciplines of scientific knowledge. 1/ Expanding universe proven by red shift, 2/ the abundance of helium and deuterium and 3/ unequivocally the CMB. So there is no logical argument here other than that poised by the hard of understanding, I,e, d’uh, I don’ know so god must’a did it by magic.

Evolution can not exist until life exists and life took some billions of years after the BB to develop on this ball of rock we call earth simply because life as we know it can only exist on a planet born of a 3rd (or later) generation sun. Evolution is proven, it can be observed happening today and is observed in several different scientific disciplines, including DNA which most godbots are happy to convict a suspected criminal to execution yet those same godbots deny when that same DNA proves evolution. A hypocrisy that I find particularly amusing.

Now for the babble, the OT babble is just a group of carefully selected mythical stories taken from the Tanakh which was compiled by stoned goat herders and escaped slaves with the intention of stealing land in the name of a dream.

The NT is a compilation by committee of old wives tales and rehashed terrorist stories that show little resemblance to fact. Over time it became so confusing with so many diverse versions that King James ordered it recompiled by committee using the best bits of previous versions.

Guess what? There are now close to 200 different versions of that babble in the English language alone based on the KJV rehash (not the original) and who knows how any in other languages. This has resulted in around 40,000 different sects of abrahamic godbotism, each claming their interpretation of their version of the babble is correct and the rest are wrong. Another hypocrisy I find amusing.

Please advise how anyone, anywhere can look beyond human comprehension? Is this more childish stupidity or simply an impossibility that you let your imagination dictate to you? Note that human comprehension is the limiting factor to human comprehension. Once to are able to determine what is not possible you may be able to make use of education, until then have fun in la la land.

Time is the answer to human existence,(all existence) everything else relating to life is just basic science.
Hulu

Roanoke, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are making it up again and you have still not stated where I said what you claim I said. So we can assume you are at the least, an ineffectual wind up merchant or at the most a liar but most probably you are plain and simple deliberately ignorant.
Nope, the big bang and evolution have nothing to do with each other (the two phenomena are separated by a few billion years) however one is an indirect result of the other, your confusion is simply the confusion of the ignorant but never mind, education usually solves the problem.
The BB is a logical conclusion confirmed by at least three separate disciplines of scientific knowledge. 1/ Expanding universe proven by red shift, 2/ the abundance of helium and deuterium and 3/ unequivocally the CMB. So there is no logical argument here other than that poised by the hard of understanding, I,e, d’uh, I don’ know so god must’a did it by magic.
Evolution can not exist until life exists and life took some billions of years after the BB to develop on this ball of rock we call earth simply because life as we know it can only exist on a planet born of a 3rd (or later) generation sun. Evolution is proven, it can be observed happening today and is observed in several different scientific disciplines, including DNA which most godbots are happy to convict a suspected criminal to execution yet those same godbots deny when that same DNA proves evolution. A hypocrisy that I find particularly amusing.
Now for the babble, the OT babble is just a group of carefully selected mythical stories taken from the Tanakh which was compiled by stoned goat herders and escaped slaves with the intention of stealing land in the name of a dream.
The NT is a compilation by committee of old wives tales and rehashed terrorist stories that show little resemblance to fact. Over time it became so confusing with so many diverse versions that King James ordered it recompiled by committee using the best bits of previous versions.
Guess what? There are now close to 200 different versions of that babble in the English language alone based on the KJV rehash (not the original) and who knows how any in other languages. This has resulted in around 40,000 different sects of abrahamic godbotism, each claming their interpretation of their version of the babble is correct and the rest are wrong. Another hypocrisy I find amusing.
Please advise how anyone, anywhere can look beyond human comprehension? Is this more childish stupidity or simply an impossibility that you let your imagination dictate to you? Note that human comprehension is the limiting factor to human comprehension. Once to are able to determine what is not possible you may be able to make use of education, until then have fun in la la land.
Time is the answer to human existence,(all existence) everything else relating to life is just basic science.
OK......now that you regugitated all that nonsense, listen up to something text books dont expand on becuase human beings imput all the info.........Chris. First, humans have vary active imagination. Second, humans believe most of their own BS, fact or fiction. The idea that SETI or other human forms of "contact" have failed.....that just cant be possible...after all humans are convinced that an advanced race would most definitly WANT to contact humans on this little planet........Wrong genious. Why would the creators want to contact their creation? Think chris......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>OK......now that you regugitated all that nonsense, listen up to something text books dont expand on becuase human beings imput all the info.........Chris. First, humans have vary active imagination. Second, humans believe most of their own BS, fact or fiction. The idea that SETI or other human forms of "contact" have failed.....that just cant be possible...after all humans are convinced that an advanced race would most definitly WANT to contact humans on this little planet........Wrong genious. Why would the creators want to contact their creation? Think chris......
No nonsense, and I have no intention of listening to a dreamer, I much prefer facts, and those facts are available in text books of the academic nature. However you are welcome to dream and make it up as you go along.

Yes humans have a very active imagination however that imagination is limited by that imagination. And of course imagination is NOT fact, imagination is imagination.

Why can it not be possible for SETI for fail? Do you have any idea of the quantities and distances involved or of the fundamental laws of this universe? Of course not, you have an imagination so everything is instant. Why should an advanced race want to contact humans? I am not saying it’s an impossibility but for several reasons the chances are slim at best. However perhaps you would benefit from taking a little peek at the “SETI wow signal”, details available on the internet and you never know it might feed your imagination enough to give you wet dreams.

Note that until recently humans considered themselves to be the most advanced species in the universe (and many religious people still think it so). Scientific understanding has imposed the possibility that such religious self-centred egotism is simple religious self-centred egotism.

Do you have any evidence that such advanced species are the creators? No you do not so what in effect you are doing is guessing, you are using your imagination to fill in gaps that you are not intelligent enough to comprehend.

Honey I have thought and come to my conclusions based on my scientific understanding of the universe, not my imagination so no, I won’t listen up to a dreamer.
Hulu

Roanoke, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No nonsense, and I have no intention of listening to a dreamer, I much prefer facts, and those facts are available in text books of the academic nature. However you are welcome to dream and make it up as you go along.
Yes humans have a very active imagination however that imagination is limited by that imagination. And of course imagination is NOT fact, imagination is imagination.
Why can it not be possible for SETI for fail? Do you have any idea of the quantities and distances involved or of the fundamental laws of this universe? Of course not, you have an imagination so everything is instant. Why should an advanced race want to contact humans? I am not saying it’s an impossibility but for several reasons the chances are slim at best. However perhaps you would benefit from taking a little peek at the “SETI wow signal”, details available on the internet and you never know it might feed your imagination enough to give you wet dreams.
Note that until recently humans considered themselves to be the most advanced species in the universe (and many religious people still think it so). Scientific understanding has imposed the possibility that such religious self-centred egotism is simple religious self-centred egotism.
Do you have any evidence that such advanced species are the creators? No you do not so what in effect you are doing is guessing, you are using your imagination to fill in gaps that you are not intelligent enough to comprehend.
Honey I have thought and come to my conclusions based on my scientific understanding of the universe, not my imagination so no, I won’t listen up to a dreamer.
Ok......Human animals are predictable creatures my friend. Cant argue with that fact. Now, experience trumps any knowledge known to exist on this planet. Humans teach and preach of a God that is almighty and powerful....a learned human behavior. Most humans believe whatever thay are told....without questioning its grasp to reality. Scientist theorize and postulate.....educated religion. Why have humans limited their existence to only 2 choices? I know, the primitive human animals brain is not capable of comprehending anything beyond a God or a Big Bang. Think Chris, who would be able to create humans and still stay hidden? Who could control the human animals mind and how hard would it be to munipulate and control humans? How many galaxies are out there? Humans think the human technology will one day make contact. Good luck with that chris. The tecnology humans seek will never be found........on this planet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>Ok......Human animals are predictable creatures my friend. Cant argue with that fact. Now, experience trumps any knowledge known to exist on this planet. Humans teach and preach of a God that is almighty and powerful....a learned human behavior. Most humans believe whatever thay are told....without questioning its grasp to reality. Scientist theorize and postulate.....educated religion. Why have humans limited their existence to only 2 choices? I know, the primitive human animals brain is not capable of comprehending anything beyond a God or a Big Bang. Think Chris, who would be able to create humans and still stay hidden? Who could control the human animals mind and how hard would it be to munipulate and control humans? How many galaxies are out there? Humans think the human technology will one day make contact. Good luck with that chris. The tecnology humans seek will never be found........on this planet.
Spoken like a true funnymentalist and completely wrong, knowledge far outstrips experience. E.q. the experience of the detainees at Guantanamo bay bares little relation to the knowledge of Cuba – or another example, I have knowledge that jumping under the wheels of a moving bus will injure or kill be, it is an experience I prefer to be without. Some experience can serve to give credence to knowledge but on the whole there is never any substitute for knowledge. Some (claimed) experience are hallucinatory, either natural or induced and therefore that experience can be discounted as imagination. That leads me to the religious experience, is the fervour of the imagination real experience or is it imagination? There is no evidence of reality so we must conclude that it is imaginary.

Again, wrong, some humans indoctrinate of a god they believe (without any evidence) is almighty and powerful. Most humans consider fact and evidence to be more valid subject for consideration. My personal view is that the mathematics of Einstein’s mass/energy equivalence formula (which I learned way after I was indoctrinated into christianity and then escaped) and allows you to used the technology you use proves KJV revelation 19:6 to be total bollocks.

Wrong again, you do make a habit of it, very few humans believe whatever they are told, many are sceptical and most require some sort of verification. Just because you believe whatever you are told does not mean that every human is the same as you, that is an egotistical attitude worthy of a christian.

You are deliberately misunderstanding the concept of the scientific theory, so we can assume you really must be a christian.

What 2 choices? As far as I am aware there are over 40,000 different sects of christianity, that’s at least 40,000 religious choices for just christianity alone and they only make up a third of the world population. That of course does not include all the other religious choices, which deity of the 4700 documented deities should one worship? Then we get to the secular masses who have a completely different array of choices they can make. Yet again you are showing the egotism of a true funnymentalist christian in claiming that the choice can only be your choice or you are in opposition.

Let me think, ok, is it goddidtit from nothing by magic? Don’t be so stupid, like so many of your sort you are deliberately ignoring time. And stay hidden? Think, could this be because such an entity does not exist?

I thought I mentioned how many solar systems and galaxies there are in the visible universe. Never mind.

What humans think they will make contact? Contact with what or contact with whom? You really have not considered my post at all have you? All you are doing is spouting your own dream world agenda with no concept of fact and reality.

As I said in my previous post search the internet for the SETI WOW signal.
Hulu

Roanoke, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true funnymentalist and completely wrong, knowledge far outstrips experience. E.q. the experience of the detainees at Guantanamo bay bares little relation to the knowledge of Cuba – or another example, I have knowledge that jumping under the wheels of a moving bus will injure or kill be, it is an experience I prefer to be without. Some experience can serve to give credence to knowledge but on the whole there is never any substitute for knowledge. Some (claimed) experience are hallucinatory, either natural or induced and therefore that experience can be discounted as imagination. That leads me to the religious experience, is the fervour of the imagination real experience or is it imagination? There is no evidence of reality so we must conclude that it is imaginary.
Again, wrong, some humans indoctrinate of a god they believe (without any evidence) is almighty and powerful. Most humans consider fact and evidence to be more valid subject for consideration. My personal view is that the mathematics of Einstein’s mass/energy equivalence formula (which I learned way after I was indoctrinated into christianity and then escaped) and allows you to used the technology you use proves KJV revelation 19:6 to be total bollocks.
Wrong again, you do make a habit of it, very few humans believe whatever they are told, many are sceptical and most require some sort of verification. Just because you believe whatever you are told does not mean that every human is the same as you, that is an egotistical attitude worthy of a christian.
You are deliberately misunderstanding the concept of the scientific theory, so we can assume you really must be a christian.
What 2 choices? As far as I am aware there are over 40,000 different sects of christianity, that’s at least 40,000 religious choices for just christianity alone and they only make up a third of the world population. That of course does not include all the other religious choices, which deity of the 4700 documented deities should one worship? Then we get to the secular masses who have a completely different array of choices they can make. Yet again you are showing the egotism of a true funnymentalist christian in claiming that the choice can only be your choice or you are in opposition.
Let me think, ok, is it goddidtit from nothing by magic? Don’t be so stupid, like so many of your sort you are deliberately ignoring time. And stay hidden? Think, could this be because such an entity does not exist?
I thought I mentioned how many solar systems and galaxies there are in the visible universe. Never mind.
What humans think they will make contact? Contact with what or contact with whom? You really have not considered my post at all have you? All you are doing is spouting your own dream world agenda with no concept of fact and reality.
As I said in my previous post search the internet for the SETI WOW signal.
Ok...thats all the regurgitated info we can handle. Read and believe.....thats it. To primitive to allow any thought at all about what you may have read is FALSE! Please, take a step back. The primitive human animal does not have a clue what is out in the blackness....let alone right under their noses.Next time a "SETI blip" appears just chauk it up to human error. The term "Expert" must be erased from human history...past, present and future. News flash, "An expert snake handler KILLED by a snake". Where is the logic? It happens all the time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...thats all the regurgitated info we can handle. Read and believe.....thats it. To primitive to allow any thought at all about what you may have read is FALSE! Please, take a step back. The primitive human animal does not have a clue what is out in the blackness....let alone right under their noses.Next time a "SETI blip" appears just chauk it up to human error. The term "Expert" must be erased from human history...past, present and future. News flash, "An expert snake handler KILLED by a snake". Where is the logic? It happens all the time.
No need to read and believe, what I supplied is factual information and for the most part evidenced and verified using more than one method, in some cases hundreds of times. Unlike the babble book that was written by unknown people with no provenance and no verificationh on a ad hoc committee basis comprising of primitive humans including goat herders, escaped slaves, terrorist sympathisers and liars.

All it takes is a little willingness to educate yourself, something that you seem to be lacking.

So you are one of these people who wants to revert to the old ways in which the “expert” was the guy in the next village who may have done something like you urgently need on a previous occasion? Or maybe not but Billy down the pub says he may be who you want.

Does the same apply to medicine? You are welcome to your faith healing shaman, me I’ll opt for the medical expertise of medical professionals. And I really suppose that if you were truthful then so would you.

How about electronics? Should the myriad people expert in various and diverse fields of electronics give up their expert status just because you want to revert to the dark ages? I see that you used a computing device to make you claim, a device that is only available because of expertise in several diverse fields of science, materials, metallurgy and engineering. A device designed, manufactured and programmed by experts. That expertly built device is powered by electricity developed, generated and supplied by experts in science, materials, metallurgy, mining, engineering and more. That device is attached to the global internet that was designed, developed, programmed and the infrastructure installed by a multitude of experts in fields as diverse as quantum mechanics to plastics injection moulding .

Do you not consider making the claim that the term expert should be erased from history while relying on such expertise to make you calm to be rather hypocritical? I do.

The whole point about experts is that they know what is involved in a task and they know the dangers involved in that task, the fact that they perform that task with that knowledge does not make them any less expert. You will also note that more non experts who come across snakes in an unexpected scenario are killed by snakes than experts who handle snakes on a more or less continuous basis. Snakes can kill.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_sn...

Or you could say revenge is a dish best served cold, snake dies from biting woman.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13662...

No one really gives a damn about your wet dreams, delusion and propensity to deliberate ignorance. You have been measured and found lacking.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to read and believe, what I supplied is factual information and for the most part evidenced and verified using more than one method, in some cases hundreds of times. Unlike the babble book that was written by unknown people with no provenance and no verificationh on a ad hoc committee basis comprising of primitive humans including goat herders, escaped slaves, terrorist sympathisers and liars.
All it takes is a little willingness to educate yourself, something that you seem to be lacking.
So you are one of these people who wants to revert to the old ways in which the “expert” was the guy in the next village who may have done something like you urgently need on a previous occasion? Or maybe not but Billy down the pub says he may be who you want.
Does the same apply to medicine? You are welcome to your faith healing shaman, me I’ll opt for the medical expertise of medical professionals. And I really suppose that if you were truthful then so would you.
How about electronics? Should the myriad people expert in various and diverse fields of electronics give up their expert status just because you want to revert to the dark ages? I see that you used a computing device to make you claim, a device that is only available because of expertise in several diverse fields of science, materials, metallurgy and engineering. A device designed, manufactured and programmed by experts. That expertly built device is powered by electricity developed, generated and supplied by experts in science, materials, metallurgy, mining, engineering and more. That device is attached to the global internet that was designed, developed, programmed and the infrastructure installed by a multitude of experts in fields as diverse as quantum mechanics to plastics injection moulding .
Do you not consider making the claim that the term expert should be erased from history while relying on such expertise to make you calm to be rather hypocritical? I do.
The whole point about experts is that they know what is involved in a task and they know the dangers involved in that task, the fact that they perform that task with that knowledge does not make them any less expert. You will also note that more non experts who come across snakes in an unexpected scenario are killed by snakes than experts who handle snakes on a more or less continuous basis. Snakes can kill.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_sn...
Or you could say revenge is a dish best served cold, snake dies from biting woman.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13662...
No one really gives a damn about your wet dreams, delusion and propensity to deliberate ignorance. You have been measured and found lacking.

03Apr14...BobLoblah can see that you, you schidt-for-brains are constantly making a fool of yourself.

Ps:.....Have you cleaned up your stench yet!!!!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

HeIsBack wrote:
<quoted text>...
03Apr14...BobLoblah can see that you, you schidt-for-brains are constantly making a fool of yourself.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Oh my dreariest nobgobler – I see your mental asylum nurse is letting you play with the computer again, you must be on the mend, congratulations. I can’t really say I have missed you though.

P.S. Do you still let your priest butt fook your children (and you)? I suggest you speak to your local bishop, he should do something about it to stop your church sliding further into the sh|t
darwin

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Funniest post around

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

HeIsBack wrote:
<quoted text>...
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Breach at Bellevue or did they throw you out? Too bad they couldn't help you. All this time, and you haven't even learned one new word. Tsk, tsk....the state of mental health facilities is in shambles in this country and you are the poster boy to prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2413
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

535 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,314
Last Word + 2 5 min andet1987 25
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,564
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 7 min andet1987 162
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 10 min yon 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Dr_Zorderz 256,404
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 12 min andet1987 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Strength and Honor 172,282
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 532,475
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••