Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution taken out of our school books.

Created by Simply said on Dec 5, 2010

7,162 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, I didn't evolve from an ape.

No I did evolve from an ape.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#50511 Sep 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup that the trouble with alcoholics, your drinking buddies laughed at those hairy orbs you rest on your chin and the priest semen staining your thighs and you thought they were laughing with you,- that’s so funny I almost spilled my coffee.
Your confusion with your numerous identities is screwing up your brain cell, yes I believe you do have one functioning brain cell.
19Sep12.....

.....Jealousy vill get you nowhere.

How are you managing your seeeeeepage problem, dese days!!!!

Ps:.....Why. Danke schoen. Von more dan youuuu.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#50512 Sep 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the truth is getting to you.
19Sep12.....

.....BobLoblah is 'almost' enroute to visit BobLoblah's daughter who resides in da UK ( just outside Manchester ) and is a Teacher there. Has been for over 8 years. She can tell stories about da eeejits dat 'try' to be students in her school. She vill be hoff to New Zealand 2014 at the end of her contract.

Ps:....BobLoblah visits quite often even though England stinks.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#50513 Sep 20, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Sep12.....
.....Jealousy vill get you nowhere.
How are you managing your seeeeeepage problem, dese days!!!!
Ps:.....Why. Danke schoen. Von more dan youuuu.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Jealous… of a pisshead alcoholic – wow, your delusions are quite saddening. Honey I have seen too many people ruin their lives and even die of alcohol related disease to be jealous of poisoning my body with booze.

It’s fine, why do you consider it a problem? It must be your experience of semen seeping out of your smelly bits after your priest has screwed your gaping butt hole that gives you the impression that it’s a problem for women ho have the semen of the person they love inside them. This is one if the sensations that you will never understand, rather like giving birth or being a decent and friendly human

#50514 Sep 20, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Sep12.....
.....BobLoblah is 'almost' enroute to visit BobLoblah's daughter who resides in da UK ( just outside Manchester ) and is a Teacher there. Has been for over 8 years. She can tell stories about da eeejits dat 'try' to be students in her school. She vill be hoff to New Zealand 2014 at the end of her contract.
Ps:....BobLoblah visits quite often even though England stinks.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
More of your fairy stories? Is this like the one where you are taking one of your many million pound bikes to the Med? Or the one where you think your “friends”(in the loosest possible sense) laugh with you? Or is it the one where you think belief means there must be a god? Or the one where you claim not be an apologist for paedophiles? Or the one where you think disguising swear words means the god of your mind can’t see what you think? Or the one where you think people who read your deliberately hurtful and hateful threads and socks are too stupid to actually understand that you are a hurtful and hateful person with a serious personality defect?

Honey if they would not let you through the border to get to the Med what chance do you think you have getting to the UK?

If you think England skinks then stay the f_ck away, we don’t need your ignorant bigotry and hatred here, there are enough hateful christians and other religious nut jobs here as it is, although luckily that number is dwindling

Location hidden

#50515 Sep 20, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your fairy stories? Is this like the one where you are taking one of your many million pound bikes to the Med? Or the one where you think your “friends”(in the loosest possible sense) laugh with you? Or is it the one where you think belief means there must be a god? Or the one where you claim not be an apologist for paedophiles? Or the one where you think disguising swear words means the god of your mind can’t see what you think? Or the one where you think people who read your deliberately hurtful and hateful threads and socks are too stupid to actually understand that you are a hurtful and hateful person with a serious personality defect?
Honey if they would not let you through the border to get to the Med what chance do you think you have getting to the UK?
If you think England skinks then stay the f_ck away, we don’t need your ignorant bigotry and hatred here, there are enough hateful christians and other religious nut jobs here as it is, although luckily that number is dwindling
21Sep12.....

......seems to BobLoblah dat you are heading into da weekend again while your 'meltDown' continues.

Ps:.....BobLoblah's bikes are Not a million pounds, but most surely more valuable dan your jalopy.

.....'stinks' is da correct schpelling, by da vey....vit a 'period' after after 'here'.

Will be in your neck of da vooooods soooooon. BobLoblah can tell by da smell how near you are.

In da meanDime, BobLoblah has to attend an 'In Memorium' for an old friend who 'died vit his boots on' and in Faith of His Lord and Master, Jesus Christ....

....so unlike you, who will croak all alone, stewing in your screams and madness...begging for Forgiveness as you slip into the darkness dat's most surely to come to lunatics like you.....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#50516 Sep 20, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>21Sep12.....
......seems to BobLoblah dat you are heading into da weekend again while your 'meltDown' continues.
Ps:.....BobLoblah's bikes are Not a million pounds, but most surely more valuable dan your jalopy.
.....'stinks' is da correct schpelling, by da vey....vit a 'period' after after 'here'.
Will be in your neck of da vooooods soooooon. BobLoblah can tell by da smell how near you are.
In da meanDime, BobLoblah has to attend an 'In Memorium' for an old friend who 'died vit his boots on' and in Faith of His Lord and Master, Jesus Christ....
....so unlike you, who will croak all alone, stewing in your screams and madness...begging for Forgiveness as you slip into the darkness dat's most surely to come to lunatics like you.....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
That, the, than, spelling way, with, wood, soon, mean time, and you are the correct spelling by the way and the comma is fine where it is you ignoramus.

Bob the nob gobblers bikes are not $1000.

No doubt I’ll smell the stench of your gaping a$$ fist

When you are dead you are dead so unless you can get some one to come back and tell us then I’ll stick to my version and eventually become a bunch of atoms in the universe thanks

It so hateful of you to try and force your sick beliefs of death on another but what can one expect for a good christian paedophile like you.

Location hidden

#50518 Sep 21, 2012
22Sep12.....

.....Now dat Christians have 'wiped da floor' vit the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists hereIn this TOPIC, and on careful review, its most clear dat the Topic has run its course.

BobLoblah would like to take this 'dime' to applaud those of you who made it possible to 'runOff' the hAtheists once again in TOPIX.

Ps:.....and to you,'christineM'...you are Really & Truly a schidt-for-brains and 'dismissed'.

May you eventually find Eternal Peace and Joy in Our Lord Jesus Christ from Whom ALL good things come. Without that, you will be forever adrift.

MeanDime, BobLoblah has bigger dragons to slay....jetting to Athens, BobLoblah dinks.

BobLoblah Rules

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#50519 Sep 21, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
22Sep12.....
.....Now dat Christians have 'wiped da floor' vit the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists hereIn this TOPIC, and on careful review, its most clear dat the Topic has run its course.
BobLoblah would like to take this 'dime' to applaud those of you who made it possible to 'runOff' the hAtheists once again in TOPIX.
Ps:.....and to you,'christineM'...you are Really & Truly a schidt-for-brains and 'dismissed'.
May you eventually find Eternal Peace and Joy in Our Lord Jesus Christ from Whom ALL good things come. Without that, you will be forever adrift.
MeanDime, BobLoblah has bigger dragons to slay....jetting to Athens, BobLoblah dinks.
BobLoblah Rules
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The Med, the UK, Athens, make up you mind you dimwit, I guess too much alcohol is causing you some confusion.

Bye

P.S. I wonder if you are going to pop up as one of your socks while you claim to be away? Or is it yet another bob the nob gobbler lie, only time will tell eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#50521 Mar 14, 2013
Greetings from Your Pope Francis I.

Your Pope wishes to take this time to reflect on what has transpired today. Our Lord Jesus Christ has found in Your Pope, the desire to head His Holy Roman Catholic Church and to carry on the great work of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI.

At this time, Your Pope is reflecting on all that has happened and will endeavour to do what is right for the benefit of the Holy Church, the Faithful and ALL mankind.

Your Pope prays with you: "We believe in one GOD, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of GOD, born of the Father before all ages. GOD from GOD. Light from Light, true GOD from true GOD, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father, through Him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate, He suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of Life Who proceeds from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, Who has spoken through the prophets.

We believe in one, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

We confess one Baptism for the Forgiveness of sins and we look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the Life of the world to come.

Amen."

May the peace and Joy of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL and may the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands.

Your Pope
Pope Francis I
March 13, 2013

#50522 Mar 14, 2013
Pope Francis I wrote:
Greetings from Your Pope Francis I.
Your Pope wishes to take this time to reflect on what has transpired today. Our Lord Jesus Christ has found in Your Pope, the desire to head His Holy Roman Catholic Church and to carry on the great work of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI.
At this time, Your Pope is reflecting on all that has happened and will endeavour to do what is right for the benefit of the Holy Church, the Faithful and ALL mankind.
Your Pope prays with you: "We believe in one GOD, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of GOD, born of the Father before all ages. GOD from GOD. Light from Light, true GOD from true GOD, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father, through Him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate, He suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of Life Who proceeds from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, Who has spoken through the prophets.
We believe in one, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
We confess one Baptism for the Forgiveness of sins and we look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the Life of the world to come.
Amen."
May the peace and Joy of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL and may the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands.
Your Pope
Pope Francis I
March 13, 2013
Hi Bob

At least now you guys have made a decision the Sistine chapel can be again used for purpose, wowing tourists

I really feel for those people who have saved for years to visit Rome and see the wonders of Michelangelo’s works just to find the door barred because a lot or cardinals want to leer at your balls

testiculos habet, et bene pendente

Cheers, have a good one
John

Columbus, IN

#50525 Jun 29, 2013
I have only one problem with Evolution is it is a religion and there for it can not be taught in schools. Separation of church and state. Any thing that can not be proved by science can not go into text books. there for Evolution and creationsim are both religions, so they can not be taught in schools.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#50526 Jun 29, 2013
John wrote:
I have only one problem with Evolution is it is a religion and there for it can not be taught in schools. Separation of church and state. Any thing that can not be proved by science can not go into text books. there for Evolution and creationsim are both religions, so they can not be taught in schools.
So if something can't be proven it becomes a religion?
Do you know how many things "they" can't be 100% sure of?
Weather must be a religion, lol.
Lucky any class I attended came with discussion.
Where is your local Church of Evolution?

#50527 Jul 1, 2013
John wrote:
Wrong, evolution is scientifically proven in several different and independent ways the theory explains the facts

For example a creatard is quite happy with 100% certainty to convict an accused to execution based on nothing but the accuracy of DNA but when that exact same 100% accurate DNA proves evolution then that creatard denies any such accuracy – go figure…

On the other hand goddidit out of nothing by magic just over 6000 years ago (read the babble) is not and cannot be proven simply because there is a 100% complete lack of any evidence

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#50528 Jul 13, 2013
John wrote:
...Evolution isn't a religion...

...it's a scientific theory.

(A theory, of course, requires an abundance of supporting evidence and must pass multiple peer-reviews, among other things, in order to be considered a theory.)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#50529 Jul 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, evolution is scientifically proven in several different and independent ways the theory explains the facts
For example a creatard is quite happy with 100% certainty to convict an accused to execution based on nothing but the accuracy of DNA but when that exact same 100% accurate DNA proves evolution then that creatard denies any such accuracy – go figure…
On the other hand goddidit out of nothing by magic just over 6000 years ago (read the babble) is not and cannot be proven simply because there is a 100% complete lack of any evidence
you're a liar

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#50530 Jul 14, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>...Evolution isn't a religion...
...it's a scientific theory.
(A theory, of course, requires an abundance of supporting evidence and must pass multiple peer-reviews, among other things, in order to be considered a theory.)
evolution is a lie!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#50531 Jul 15, 2013
Satan the devil has a 'vast spiritual arsenal' he uses in his evil, BITTER fight against the Glorious Light of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. And the LIE called evolution is one of them.

#50532 Jul 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar
Nope, every word is factual so therefore you are either stupid or deliberately ignorant (or a mixture of both).

Evolution is a scientifically proven fact in several different and independent ways.

A jury is happy to convict on DNA evidence, the same DNA evidence that proves evolution happened. That same DNA evidence that creatards deny in relation to evolution.

As I said, read the babble, you can’t call me a liar for stating facts about the babble, just because you don’t like those facts. That does not make me a liar it just means you don’t like the babble.
Hulu

Metamora, IL

#50533 Jul 28, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God....Really.......Brainwashi ng is at epidemic levels and pill popping is second. Either way, humans are clueless.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#50534 Jul 28, 2013
Hulu wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are born with two choices....Big Bang or God....Really.......Brainwashi ng is at epidemic levels and pill popping is second. Either way, humans are clueless.
well
YOU certainly are!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bahcekoy BOSCH Servis 299 15 34 9 min hangrup 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min dirty white boy- 750,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Adam 230,011
Renee Zellweger: Turned into a real Beauty 1 hr bubba burpalot 2
Biggest Fraud Ever Perpetrated On American PPL 1 hr bubba burpalot 5
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 1 hr bubba burpalot 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr bubba burpalot 261,681
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dirty white boy- 602,182
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 548,705
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr chevyguy 127