Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian'

There are 8 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian'. In it, CBS News reports that:

Michael Jackson's brother says the King of Pop was a "wonderful humanitarian" who considered it important to help others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 382
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8696 Mar 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>You still believe Omer was Michael's son? The DNA test would have been released long ago. Omer was yet another one of his prey, pimped by his parents. When he was questioned by the police about the jesus juice, he stammered badly. Then he immediately left the country with his parents.

When are you going to start living in reality?
The Jackson's believe that Omer is MJ's son and love him too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8698 Mar 4, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jackson's believe that Omer is MJ's son and love him too.
Oh, please. They stopped talking about him, quite some time ago. He was never named in Michael's will as one of his children, and the Jacksons are certainly not fighting to get their hands on the estate for his benefit.
Michaels Guardian

AOL

#8699 Mar 8, 2013
Michael Jackson was a wonderful humanitarian. He always put other humans before himself. He always visited sick children in hospitals and comforted them through their difficult times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8700 Mar 8, 2013
Michaels Guardian wrote:
Michael Jackson was a wonderful humanitarian. He always put other humans before himself. He always visited sick children in hospitals and comforted them through their difficult times.
Yeah, he especially comforted their penises.
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#8701 Mar 9, 2013
IAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanket is a NICKNAME.... Oh wait, your too STUPID to know! His real name is Michael Jackson The II
blame the media you are a stupid fu up micheal ass monkey so beat it
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

#8702 Mar 9, 2013
Michaels Guardian wrote:
The pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson DID NOT father any children. The sexual interest was strictly little dick and mark a penis for disgusting Michael Joseph Jackson. He raped sick children and gave them drugs and Jesus juice. The dead Michael J Jackson's filthy legacy has been destroyed by his sexual lust for nude boys playing with themselves in the buff while Michael masturbated in a frantic frenzy in front of the sweaty heat of horny males. Michael Joseph Jackson DID NOT comfort the sick, the blind, the poor. He paid boys for his filthy sexual satisfaction.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8704 Mar 18, 2013
zander714 wrote:
Michael Jackson, a humanitarian? I guess, with kids only.
Especially with little boys between the ages of 10 and 14.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#8705 Mar 20, 2013
Amazing how many morons are defending this degenerate pervert. He was only a pop 'singer' and contributed absolutely nothing to western civilization! This is a prime example of just how dumbed down Americans are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 382
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 830,347
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min oxbow 585,784
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min dollarsbill 3,946
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min Gas Woman 121,731
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Jac 99,267
Having a 'Muhammed CARTOON CONTEST' in Texas wa... 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 50 min Paul Porter1 442,976
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min RiccardoFire 40,222
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web