Gonorrhea mutates to resist antibioti...

Gonorrhea mutates to resist antibiotic treatment

There are 18 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 12, 2007, titled Gonorrhea mutates to resist antibiotic treatment. In it, USA Today reports that:

Gonorrhea has become so resistant to one class of antibiotics that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that the drugs should no longer be used to treat it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

cktirumalai

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 13, 2007
Good doctors do not hand out antibiotics like candy to children, even if the patient pleads for it. It is now known, for instance, that not all respiratory infections (say, winter colds) should be treated with antibiotics. Some treatments do more harm than good, especially in the long run. We are now paying a price for the routine use of what, properly used, were and still are a wonderful family of drugs.
lisa

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 13, 2007
That is scary! People should really think before making decisions! It is getting to the point that our bad decisions can kill us! We are living in scary times!
WOLF

Tucson, AZ

#3 Apr 14, 2007
BETWEEN !
1--BOOZE
2--PARTYS
3--DRUGS

THE MIND GETS GOOFY THEN A PERSON
GETS RECKLESS WITH THEIR BODY !
THEY DO THINGS THEYED NEVER DO WITH A SOBER MIND!
BY THEN ITS TO LATE !
ITS A DAMN SHAME TO WASTE A LIFE OVER THIS !

THE SAD PART OF THIS IS WILL WILL GO ON AND ON ! PEOPLE LOVE FUN ! SOME WIN ! SOME LOSE !
molly

Rohnert Park, CA

#4 Jun 1, 2007
pay attention people
john hartley

Hollywood, FL

#5 Apr 11, 2009
john hartley
sergio cordova orbezo

Hollywood, FL

#6 Apr 13, 2009
sergio cordova orbezo sales manager orbecargo
martin

Miami, FL

#7 May 11, 2009
It is now known, for instance, that not all respiratory infections (say, winter colds) should be treated with antibiotics. Some treatments do more harm than good, especially in the long run. We are now paying a price for the routine use of what, properly used, were and still are a wonderful family of drugs.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#9 May 2, 2012
WOLF wrote:
BETWEEN !
1--BOOZE
2--PARTYS
3--DRUGS
THE MIND GETS GOOFY THEN A PERSON
GETS RECKLESS WITH THEIR BODY !
THEY DO THINGS THEYED NEVER DO WITH A SOBER MIND!
BY THEN ITS TO LATE !
ITS A DAMN SHAME TO WASTE A LIFE OVER THIS !
THE SAD PART OF THIS IS WILL WILL GO ON AND ON ! PEOPLE LOVE FUN ! SOME WIN ! SOME LOSE !
GLOOP!
Alexis

UAE

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Asaf

Bucharest, Romania

#12 Sep 13, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/bLFWQG seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
jorge

Miami, FL

#14 Jan 23, 2015
cktirumalai wrote:
Good doctors do not hand out antibiotics like candy to children, even if the patient pleads for it. It is now known, for instance, that not all respiratory infections (say, winter colds) should be treated with antibiotics. Some treatments do more harm than good, especially in the long run. We are now paying a price for the routine use of what, properly used, were and still are a wonderful family of drugs.
..... routine sifilis Jennifer Canelo Morales sifilis Good doctors do not hand out antibiotics like candy to children, even if the patient pleads for it. It is now known, for instance, that not all respiratory infections (say, winter colds) should be treated with antibiotics. Some treatments do more harm than good, especially in the long run. We are now paying a price for the routine use of what, properly

“..A little kingdom...”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#15 Jan 23, 2015
The constant drip drip of Gonorrhea.

Now Penicillin had been replaced with a class of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones, which has been replaced with a another class of antibiotics, called cephalosporin, which now is taken in higher dosages.

Heading into a post-antibiotic age.
jgj

London, UK

#16 Apr 17, 2016
Second world countries sell them otc. Polish person who I lived with 12 years ago complained about fact she couldnt buy antibiotics over here and told me back homethey use them for everything. Went to thailand recently and tried to buy throat lozenes from pharmacy, guess what I got
only a matter of time
jgj

London, UK

#17 Apr 17, 2016
Zombie apocalypse out. debilating, world ecomony, cruching diseases In
Anonymous

Singapore, Singapore

#18 Sep 17, 2016
Antibiotics will produce drug resistance and against the cure for treatment. Maybe you should try Chinese Traditional Medicine, Fuyan pill. It is specialize in treatment STD, Endometriosis and Pelvic inflammatory disease. This herbal medicine has merits of short treating process, better curative effects and non-toxic side effect. It has no drug resistance even taking a long-term.
Monkey2998

New York, NY

#20 Sep 21, 2016
ne1 up for some fun on k ik? add me on pinkycrush48
Hottie7775

Seattle, WA

#21 Sep 22, 2016
anyone up for the kinkiest k ik show they will ever get? add me on yellownulpunktet12
carlitros

Miami, FL

#22 Jan 10, 2018
john hartley wrote:
john hartley
Jhon Hartley Gonzales

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min Quirky 71,477
How to help others save MONEY 1 hr meme 3
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr eggosaurus 995,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390