Modi Builders Project Detail

Modi Builders Project Detail

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

France

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Emerald Heights is a premium apartment project with state of the art amenities, including a 45000 sft clubhouse, play areas, gardens, swimming pool, gymnasium, squash courts and several other facilities. Living at Emerald Heights will ensure that all the residents have a truly international lifestyle with the best quality of life compared to occupants of conventional apartments.
Emerald Heights is an ideal choice for people looking to live in a clean and pollution free neighbourhood. The project is located at a short distance from Uppal and is close to the newly developed Singapore Township (Sanskruti) and Mind Space IT Park as well as the new Infosys SEZ. Emerald Heights is accessible by a six lane road from Uppal and is located within the one kilometer growth corridor along the Outer Ring Road.
The project is being constructed by Modi Builders, a company with a excellent reputation for maintaining high standards and delivering quality housing at affordable pricing.
For more details:
http://modibuildersemeraldheights.blogspot.co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 45,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Tellthetruth 990,662
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 16 min Truth 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min TrumpyDumpty 691,921
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min TrumpyDumpty 4,397
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min TrumpyDumpty 619,839
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min TrumpyDumpty 6,689
More from around the web