“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#7291 Dec 28, 2007
Ronnnie wrote:
I'm too ugly for heaven.

You can't be too ugly for heaven. Too smart maybe?
Ally

Australia

#7292 Dec 28, 2007
I am born again & have seen the light!
God came for all of us! Believe in him & you will be saved! What have you got to lose by not believing? Also, if you dont believe in a God, then its funny how you spend so muh time fighting with a "non-existent" GOD. Jesus loves ME this i know for the bible tells me so!!
Ally

Australia

#7293 Dec 28, 2007
Rose didnt come here looking 4 an argument. She came here to spread the Good News to the non-believers (condemned). And yeah maybe it is only that 1% who will go to heaven (evangelicals who believe all bible is truth/jesus as God) because the bible makes it clear that only a small number will go to heaven while the rest will be tormented in hell for worshipping the devil.
I am just here to preach the Good News.
cupcake

Glasgow, KY

#7294 Dec 28, 2007
CHOOSE HELL?? are you crazy not me I'm going with the SON of GOD!! in HEAVEN ABOVE!! I love my GOD! i'm not burning in hell!! jesus died for you and he loves you!! DOn't choose hell!!
CHOOSE HEAVEN!!!!!!!!
Writing in Paradise

Waipahu, HI

#7295 Dec 28, 2007
Ally wrote:
God came for all of us! Believe in him & you will be saved! What have you got to lose by not believing? Also, if you dont believe in a God, then its funny how you spend so muh time fighting with a "non-existent" GOD. Jesus loves ME this i know for the bible tells me so!!
We're not fighting with your god. We're fighting with you.

“God is Dead.”

Since: Jun 07

Lincoln, NE

#7296 Dec 28, 2007
Ally wrote:
What do I have to lose by not believing in god? First off, horrible argument, there's nothing i hate more than wager xtians. To answer, well first off I'd have to lose my mind, which I prefer far superior over any heaveny pipedream. I don't fight against god, I fight against stupidity in people. You clearly don't understand how much the thing really doesn't matter to people of my persuasion; it's not a thought that registers at any point in the day, save when one feels the urge to speak one's mind to a believer. Or when one stubs a toe; athiests still say '(insert god here)!' when they stub their toes. The bible also tells you to beat your children and kill people who are different than you.

“God is Dead.”

Since: Jun 07

Lincoln, NE

#7297 Dec 28, 2007
Ally wrote:
the bible makes it clear that only a small number will go to heaven while the rest will be tormented in hell for worshipping the devil.
Try to step back and contrast those two sentences from a normal pov.
condemned but happy

Warner Robins, GA

#7298 Dec 28, 2007
Hell is warm and I heard they have really god (oops Good) margaritas. Plus all my friends will be there. Remember how awful health class was in 9th grade but it was fun because your friends were there? Same concept....Muahh! I am not a bad person for being a non-believer. I just donated 400.00 to charity instead of buying Christmas presents for my friends. How is that new sweater treating you? Did it help feed the hungry oh mighty believer?

Since: Dec 07

Leichhardt, Australia

#7299 Dec 28, 2007
beachball wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be too ugly for heaven. Too smart maybe?
Ugly people have always been considered evil.
Baovn

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#7300 Dec 28, 2007
bornagainrose wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't because it is contrary to the WORD of GOD. Look people, I choose life. I will never walk in darkness again. It's not possible. I accepted salvation. The truth will always remain.
Amen, be strong in the Lord and keep sharing the Gosple of love and salvation.

Terran Empire

#7301 Dec 28, 2007
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly people have always been considered evil.

Now why do you suppose that is ?
Baovn

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#7302 Dec 28, 2007
Ally wrote:
Keep sharing what God has done for you. I believe the same like you do "Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so". I am born again and I love God.
think

Warner Robins, GA

#7303 Dec 28, 2007
God bless you all since that is what you believe. I am not against you, i am sure you are good people. Just dont damn the ones that dont believe like you and still live a giving, loving life.

Terran Empire

#7304 Dec 28, 2007
Ally wrote:
Rose didnt come here looking 4 an argument. She came here to spread the Good News to the non-believers (condemned). And yeah maybe it is only that 1% who will go to heaven (evangelicals who believe all bible is truth/jesus as God) because the bible makes it clear that only a small number will go to heaven while the rest will be tormented in hell for worshipping the devil.
Yes she did. The so called born again have an overwhelming compulsion to let everyone know how much more portentous they are than everyone else and why.

Leichhardt, Australia

#7305 Dec 28, 2007
beachball wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why do you suppose that is ?
I don't know, thats how normal people has view ugly people. Ugly people are regarded as freaks and get rejected and abused because of their outer appearance. It happens all the time, beauty is praised and ugliness is looked down upon.
Heathen Non-Believer

Munster, IN

#7306 Dec 28, 2007
Ally wrote:
There in lies the flaw in your idea. The rest of the 67% of the population of the world does not worship the Devil, nor does 32% of the Christians that you and your faith write off. I'm pretty much athiest, so I don't even acknowledge the existance of a Devil, nor do I worship anything at all. Yet you say I'm going to hell for worshiping the Devil?

The pope is not Evangelical. He does not worship the Devil. Are you saying that the Pope is going to Hell for worshiping the Devil, and that you have a better understanding of the Bible than the Pope, the leader of the Christian faith?

Are you really Evangelical or just Ego-Maniacal? Because all signs are pointing to you just being a raving self rightous, Jesus Pimping, ego-maniac. And if on the WAY off chance that you are right, then I guess I'd rather be in Hell, cause your God sounds like a Dick.

I feel sorry for the Children that your religion brainwashes and corrupts by personifying God and Jesus with your petty insecurities.

Terran Empire

#7307 Dec 28, 2007
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, thats how normal people has view ugly people. Ugly people are regarded as freaks and get rejected and abused because of their outer appearance. It happens all the time, beauty is praised and ugliness is looked down upon.

None of that sounds like it constitutes evil.

Leichhardt, Australia

#7308 Dec 28, 2007
beachball wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that sounds like it constitutes evil.
What about putting people in freakshow, that isn't evil. People view anything out of the ordinary as being evil. Ugly people are out of the ordinary? I wish I was a normal person, so I could get some respect and not be treated like I am a bad person all the time. I have known rapist that get much more respect and love then I will ever see.

“Smooches!”

Since: Nov 07

L'ile exotique de Manhattan

#7309 Dec 29, 2007
lord_jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to step back and contrast those two sentences from a normal pov.
LOL!

Terran Empire

#7310 Dec 29, 2007
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about putting people in freakshow, that isn't evil. People view anything out of the ordinary as being evil. Ugly people are out of the ordinary? I wish I was a normal person, so I could get some respect and not be treated like I am a bad person all the time. I have known rapist that get much more respect and love then I will ever see.

What the in the hell would you want to be normal for, there's no fun in that. I thought you might have had it on the second try. Don't just answer, think first. Why are ugly people considered evil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min lil whispers 601,119
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 3 min Ermelisa 1,854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 542,732
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 259,578
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Lyndi 173,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min Patrick n Angela 227,595

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••