Liberal Democrats Are Wiping Out The ...

Liberal Democrats Are Wiping Out The Human Race!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 30, 2013
God is not pleased with killing of innocent babies, rape, sodomy, and breaking of the 10 commandments. He knew what was good for us when he wrote those rules on the tablets that he gave to Moses.
But this is what the Liberal Democrats are pushing for, and letting Lucifer and his evil demons control their life style.
Truth sits…quietly waiting to be to be noticed. Wondering when we will strike up a conversation.
PCR gingerly taps the SERVICE BELL sitting on the desk of HUMANITY.
“TING-ring-ring-ring” it goes, then goes deadly silent.
Is anybody listening? Is anybody here?
yes…WE DO wonder what’s up with our fellows and mates. This World is ON FIRE, and WE didn’t start it. Its up to ALL OF US to figure out who started it, who’s throwing more fuel on the conflagration, and THEN — ITS UP TO ALL OF US TO PUT-IT-OUT!
“Ignored Reality Is Going To Wipe Out the Human Race”~ Paul Craig Roberts
“To inform people is hard slugging. Everything is lined up against the public being informed, or the policymakers for that matter. News is contaminated by its service to special interests and hidden agendas. Many scientists or their employers are dependent on federal money. Even psychologists and anthropologists were roped into the government’s torture and occupation programs. Economists tell lies for corporations and Wall Street. Plant and soil scientists tell lies for agribusiness and Monsanto. Truth tellers are slandered and persecuted. However, persistence can eventually win out. In the long-run, truth sometimes emerges. But not always. And not always in time”.
READ IT HERE:
http://paulcraigroberts.org/2013/10/28/pcr-co...
This page: https://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/tru...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2013
So no republicans have abortions, ONLY liberal democrats?

If you hate the laws of this country, you can leave any time your dumb azz wants to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 44,981
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Happy Lesbo 56,209
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liamm 650,606
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Rider on the Storm 182,969
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min andet1987 2,350
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 33 min andet1987 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min ChristineM 445,932
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Hangman 971,868
More from around the web