First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stupid God

Torrance, CA

#1 Dec 23, 2011
http://www.evilbible.com/

just read some bible and think about it, it is full of self-contradictions.

----------
i'm not saying there are no intelligent beings like aliens who are capable of many things. even humans are able to destroy the earth with nuclear bombs. humans are creating machines, cars, computers. does that creation make human Gods? why not.

how do you define a God, the creator of some world and things in that world? then Man is a God. because man does create stuff. and God may not be just one.

----------
'in God we trust' didn't help America.
immediately after they put up that slogan, they lost in Vietnam war.
they killed 3 million Vietnamese in the name of God, then what.

even if there is really a God, i don't think he necessarily has to support those self-claimed God-followers to wage wars against those others of his creation. Communists are also God's creations. i don't think you have the right to falsely claim that God is standing on your side. it is not. if God is almighty, he doesn't need your futile 'support'. he can do whatever he wants. why should he need your help to kill his other creations?

when i see those modern US soldiers kneel down to some clergymen in the old fashioned Christian rituals. it immediately changed my opinions about them. these 'American' soldiers are no longer American. they are no longer 'free and brave'. they are simply some stupid tools for some falsely claimed Gods. that is so old. why should America's military be used as an European Christian crusader army?
Poor Guy

Shelbyville, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Stupid God wrote:
http://www.evilbible.com/
just read some bible and think about it, it is full of self-contradictions.
----------
i'm not saying there are no intelligent beings like aliens who are capable of many things. even humans are able to destroy the earth with nuclear bombs. humans are creating machines, cars, computers. does that creation make human Gods? why not.
how do you define a God, the creator of some world and things in that world? then Man is a God. because man does create stuff. and God may not be just one.
----------
'in God we trust' didn't help America.
immediately after they put up that slogan, they lost in Vietnam war.
they killed 3 million Vietnamese in the name of God, then what.
even if there is really a God, i don't think he necessarily has to support those self-claimed God-followers to wage wars against those others of his creation. Communists are also God's creations. i don't think you have the right to falsely claim that God is standing on your side. it is not. if God is almighty, he doesn't need your futile 'support'. he can do whatever he wants. why should he need your help to kill his other creations?
when i see those modern US soldiers kneel down to some clergymen in the old fashioned Christian rituals. it immediately changed my opinions about them. these 'American' soldiers are no longer American. they are no longer 'free and brave'. they are simply some stupid tools for some falsely claimed Gods. that is so old. why should America's military be used as an European Christian crusader army?
Simple: Pray to GOD and HE will let you see the truth, Poor you!
American Liberty

Torrance, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2011
Blasphemy law in the United Kingdom:

"All blasphemies against God, including denying His being or providence, all contumelious reproaches of Jesus Christ, all profane scoffing at the Holy Scriptures, and exposing any part thereof to contempt or ridicule, were punishable by the temporal courts with death, imprisonment, corporal punishment and fine."

how tolerant were the European Christians?
----------

the current culture of 'tolerance' is due to the American 'freedom of speech'.

United States constitution was established in a time of very limited numbers of immigration from Europe. throughout the 2 whole centuries of 17 and 18 century, only like 400 thousands of early settlers came from Europe. that was a total of less than half a million immigrants in 200 years.
and these early settlers had deep interactions with Native Americans during their lives. they were Americanized.

United States constitution was a product of the Native American idea of 'Liberty, Equality, Democracy', and as a result of a war against the British colonizing power. in a time when blasphemy was punishable by death in England.

this Blasphemy law in the UK lasted till year 2008! only 3 years ago you could be hanged in England by blasphemy of their god.

----------
later, excessive immigration from Europe changed America. in 1907, 1.3 millions immigrated in one single year! these people never got really Americanized. at that time they didn't get any interactions with Native Americans. they brought their European religion with them to America.

in 1955, Christianity as an European religion was raised in America to the status of a national religion. which was really against the U.S.A constitution and un-American.

why? because too many new immigrants from Europe in the 20th century.

“I am a sinner”

Since: Dec 11

But my God is righteous

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Poor Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple: Pray to GOD and HE will let you see the truth, Poor you!
AMEN. God is good all the time. What an awesome God he is.
I believe in Jesus too

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2011
I believe in Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN. God is good all the time. What an awesome God he is.
AMEN Yes God is good all the time. Smiles
God has a Penis

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Dec 27, 2011
if man was created in God's image, which means God looks like a man.

God has nose and eyes? why should he has a nose for. for breathing air? and eyes for seeing light?

but didn't God create air and light. before he even created air and light, why did he need nose and eyes for.

did God have a mouth and stomach that need to eat food?

did God have a penis?
why would god need a penis for? for reproduction?
if he needs reproduction, he will die?

and, if man was created in God's image, how about woman.
where did that image come from.
God must be really creative to put some boobs on that woman he created, and then some female genital too.

and, according to Christian theory, the world was created. who created the space God was in before God created human and earth?

who created God?
if God wasn't created, why was he there.
if God existed without being created.
then it is possible for something to exist without being created, this is against basic principle of Christian 'creation' theory.

the Christian religion really has nothing real and logical to base on.
Truth

Shelbyville, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2011
God has a Penis wrote:
if man was created in God's image, which means God looks like a man.
God has nose and eyes? why should he has a nose for. for breathing air? and eyes for seeing light?
but didn't God create air and light. before he even created air and light, why did he need nose and eyes for.
did God have a mouth and stomach that need to eat food?
did God have a penis?
why would god need a penis for? for reproduction?
if he needs reproduction, he will die?
and, if man was created in God's image, how about woman.
where did that image come from.
God must be really creative to put some boobs on that woman he created, and then some female genital too.
and, according to Christian theory, the world was created. who created the space God was in before God created human and earth?
who created God?
if God wasn't created, why was he there.
if God existed without being created.
then it is possible for something to exist without being created, this is against basic principle of Christian 'creation' theory.
the Christian religion really has nothing real and logical to base on.
Hope someday you will wake up and see our true and only GOD. we will stand at the pearl gate waiting for you. Hope to see you someday
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#8 Dec 27, 2011
If god is good all the time, then why did he create a planet with a molten core?

Why did he see fit to populate the earth with millions of parasitic organisms?

Why did he NOT create us with an effective defense against these microscopic horrors?

Why hasn't he revealed himself to all of mankind so everyone will know what the true god really is?

Why did he sit for 198,000 years before bring humans he's word?

Why did he chose to deliver these words to a desolate, and barren part of the earth rather than China who's culture was far more advanced?
Not you again

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>If god is good all the time, then why did he create a planet with a molten core?
Why did he see fit to populate the earth with millions of parasitic organisms?
Why did he NOT create us with an effective defense against these microscopic horrors?
Why hasn't he revealed himself to all of mankind so everyone will know what the true god really is?
Why did he sit for 198,000 years before bring humans he's word?
Why did he chose to deliver these words to a desolate, and barren part of the earth rather than China who's culture was far more advanced?
oh no not blacklagoon again!!! i aint coming back ... bye

Since: Dec 11

Aliquippa, PA

#10 Dec 27, 2011
wow it is so sad to see how many people are truly lost.you are in our prayers!!!!!!!!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#11 Dec 27, 2011
lbauman wrote:
wow it is so sad to see how many people are truly lost.you are in our prayers!!!!!!!!
I do hope you are not talking to me!!!!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#12 Dec 27, 2011
Not you again wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no not blacklagoon again!!! i aint coming back ... bye
Such simple questions-----you don't have the faith to answer them? You agree with my excellent points? Your a coward? Pick one!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#13 Dec 27, 2011
blackdummy wrote:
<quoted text>I do hope you are not talking to me!!!!
How did they let a flaming gay like you on here???? plus with a low IQ... plus being a lonesome bitter human...
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#14 Dec 27, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>How did they let a flaming gay like you on here???? plus with a low IQ... plus being a lonesome bitter human...
I refuse to converse with the infantile mind!!!!!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#15 Dec 27, 2011
lbauman wrote:
Looking for someone to explain the following biblical passages, you appear to be a good candidate, care to take a shot at it?

Ezekiel 4:12 (KJV) And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes and thou shalt bake it with dung that comes out of a man.

Verse 15 Lo, I have given thee cows dung for mans dung and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.

Ok, explain away------These enlightened words of the bible, these wonderful texts that are the word of god, texts that are to be read and incorporated into our everyday life. These truly are the words of god, words to shape your life by. Glory to god and to his truly glorious words. Thanks in advance for your efforts to explain these wonderful words of the supreme creator.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#16 Dec 27, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to converse with the infantile mind!!!!!
I know you have a infantile mind.. but don;t give up...
NoaH

Shelbyville, KY

#17 Dec 29, 2011
SIGH
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#18 Dec 29, 2011
NoaH wrote:
SIGH
Mind if I join you---SIGH!!!! Thanks!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#19 Dec 29, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Mind if I join you---SIGH!!!! Thanks!
your mind is small like miniature bird s...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#20 Dec 29, 2011
how do you know this?

if you try to liss cheek of God,?
you think you are going to cheat Him and lie to Him,you miserable hipicrite and adulter,if no adulter
you are masturbator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 837,808
9/11&bin 7 min REV CAROL 1
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 9 min dkanela 694
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 10 min ricardosanders 3
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 36 min Tony17 447
How to recover whatsapp deleted messages (Jun '13) 40 min KateSunshine 17
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 56 min Naveen kumar 1,440
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 4,227
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Tony17 589,734
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 612,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr set free in truth 176,854
More from around the web