There's an alleged cure for AIDS: HIV-positive baby cured of infection

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2013
Souls of Black Women

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 3, 2013
 
Sisters, this is wonderful news that this baby allegedly has been cured of an HIV infection...

http://soulsofblackwomen.com/2013/03/04/black...
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 3, 2013
 
okay i know the answer to this one...

Dr Peter Duesberg was the leading retrovirologist working with HIV before the claim was made that the virus causes AIDS. He says this is absolutely not the cause of AIDS.

Instead the homosexuals - who make up 65% of AIDS cases in the USA - have a lifestyle conducive to AIDS immunity disorders. The other 35% are among IV drug users. The disease never really spread into the hetro population since it is not a virus or contagious.

When a person has HIV - a harmless virus - they build antibodies to the virus -- this is what is detected by the HIV test.

Infants are born to mothers with the virus then build their own antibodies who then destroy the HIV. The body eliminates HIV on its own.-Dr Duesberg

www.virusmyth.com/aids/video
www.helpforhiv.com
2700+ AIDS Rethinkers - doctors and professionals
http://rethinkingaids.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

466 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 729,456
Ferguson rioters using tragedy as an excuse...t... 8 min BobLoblah 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Aura Mytha 259,031
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Tim Osman 117,701
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Sybel the Soothsayer 36,689
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 12 min Naveen kumar 911
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min KayMarie 536,834
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Helmut Prince von... 599,511
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••