TROLL BOY Your Name Sucks BUSTED HIMS...

TROLL BOY Your Name Sucks BUSTED HIMSELF as ALYSSA C

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AGED Is a Bust

Fremont, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
The troll has too many aliases that he busted himself while playing Alyssa C the so called 14 year old who supposedly had a German Sheppard Lover. LMAO. What a FREAKY TROLL.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2010

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2010
AGED Is a Bust wrote:
The troll has too many aliases that he busted himself while playing Alyssa C the so called 14 year old who supposedly had a German Sheppard Lover. LMAO. What a FREAKY TROLL.
apparently having sex with a dog is something the brag about now-a-days.
andet1987

Round Lake, IL

#4 Dec 2, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> apparently having sex with a dog is something the brag about now-a-days.
they brag that dogs are not high maintenance, never nags, and has unconditional love. yes, something to brag about.

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
they brag that dogs are not high maintenance, never nags, and has unconditional love. yes, something to brag about.
wow, if only girls were like that.
andet1987

Round Lake, IL

#6 Dec 2, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> wow, if only girls were like that.
who are the real b**ches ?

girls

or

female dogs

??

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
who are the real b**ches ?
girls
or
female dogs
??
lol stupid question. where did this question come from? Kinda random lol
andet1987

Round Lake, IL

#8 Dec 2, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> lol stupid question. where did this question come from? Kinda random lol
i have a lot of imagination, including an imaginary vag*na :)

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a lot of imagination, including an imaginary vag*na :)
Umm...you are a strange being....
andet1987

Round Lake, IL

#10 Dec 3, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> Umm...you are a strange being....
lol :)

yes, a total stranger :)

Wanda Wunntoof

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2010
AGED Is a Bust wrote:
The troll has too many aliases that he busted himself while playing Alyssa C the so called 14 year old who supposedly had a German Sheppard Lover. LMAO. What a FREAKY TROLL.
i gots yo freak right hera:)

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 3, 2010
Wanda Wunntoof wrote:
<quoted text>i gots yo freak right hera:)
hahahahaha
andet1987

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> Umm...you are a strange being....
well, we don't have a good vive, that's all. you are not gentleman enough for me. so goodbye. i have lots of buddies in Topix anyway.
andet1987

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> Umm...you are a strange being....
you have a questionable personality. i doubt if your girlfriends would last for 3 month with your questionable personality.

you are judging me ? i can judge you too, right ?

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 3, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a questionable personality. i doubt if your girlfriends would last for 3 month with your questionable personality.
you are judging me ? i can judge you too, right ?
Hmm...sounds like you may have a mutliple personality disorder....
andet1987

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm...sounds like you may have a mutliple personality disorder....
i have only diabetes as a disorder.

this is our last chat. i won't respond to you anymore. you do the same too. ok ?:) i think you are not as friendly as my other buddies. bye
Unknown

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 26, 2011
Meabadoy is also a name he uses and wow, omg etc your name sucks yes I find other threads on him all the time he's a stalker and bully !!!! And a bad liar Logan wv topix you can find him there now.

meabadboy

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 27, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Meabadoy is also a name he uses and wow, omg etc your name sucks yes I find other threads on him all the time he's a stalker and bully !!!! And a bad liar Logan wv topix you can find him there now.
Hello Danni,

I see you are talking about me again.

I love you too.

*kiss**kiss*

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#20 Jan 27, 2011
WOW the drama unfolds now.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#21 Jan 27, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, we don't have a good vive, that's all. you are not gentleman enough for me. so goodbye. i have lots of buddies in Topix anyway.
Thats vibe dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Drumpf Disaster 2,205
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min nanoanomaly 118,654
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr worthless crap 678,643
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,825
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr worthless crap 46,208
The Catholic and Moslem debate 2 hr worthless crap 3
white supremacist freemasons 2 hr worthless crap 6
More from around the web