please pray salvation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SALVATION PRAYER

Manassas, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
How To Be Saved

"For ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon ALL men, for that ALL have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
God the Father has set forth a plan to redeem ALL MANKIND from the Adamic fall that is extremely straightforward and simple. It is neither God's nor Yeshua's will that anyone go to an eternal Hell.

"For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death." (II Cor. 7:10)

So, if you truly are sorry for your sins and want repent of your sins and experience the new birth in Yeshua then, with all your heart, believe while you repeat the following words:

::::::::::Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Yeshua (Jesus). Your Word says, "All that the Father giveth to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out".(John 6:37) Therefore, I know if I come to you with a sorrowful sincerity of heart you won’t cast me out, but will take me in, and I thank and praise you for that. The Word of God says, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved".(Romans 10:13) "…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation".(Romans 10:9-10) Oh Lord, I believe with all my heart that Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is the Son of God, and He came to earth as a man, bled and died on a rugged cross to redeem my soul from my sins and eternal death. I believe He rose from the dead for my justification and I confess Him now as my Lord, and my Savior. Your Word says, "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek (Gentile): for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him".(Romans 10:12) Therefore, I am sincerely sorry for all my past sins and I am at this very moment calling on my Lord Yeshua to forgive me and to save me from an eternal Lake of Fire. I NOW KNOW AND CONFESS THAT YESHUA HAS SAVED ME!:::::::::
SALVATION PRAYER

Manassas, VA

#2 Nov 1, 2013
If You just prayed this prayer in purity of heart you are now a child of God and a member of the Royal Family of God. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new".
(II Corinthians 5:17)
I have become the righteousness of God in Christ (II Corinthians 5:21), and I am saved! I Praise Your Holy Name forever Lord!
As a new member of God's Royal Family, do not let anyone tell you that you are not saved. While some people feel saved, others don't, but this doesn't matter. Do not go by your own personal feelings, but rather by the Word of God. You have obeyed what the Word of God said you must do by making this oral or mental confession.
Ask God to make His presence real in your life and do not be afraid of asking God in the name of Yeshua for things that you may feel you are not worthy enough to receive.
Hold on to your faith, get a Bible and start reading about God and His plan for your new life and what His "Only Begotten Son" Yeshua (Jesus) has done to make all things possible to those who believe.
Please, be sure to tell others about Yeshua (Jesus). His Word says, "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels".(Revelation 3:5)
"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world".(I John 2:1-2)
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God".(John 1:12-13)
THE HOLY SPIRIT

Manassas, VA

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Holy Spirit

Who Is The Holy Spirit?

It would be impossible to completely define who the Holy Spirit is and His actions during the eons of time. The following is but a brief insight into what Scripture describes as the Spirit of God.

The Holy Spirit is not only a person but is also a deity! He is the third person of the Godhead-The Trinity. However, this does not mean He is only one-third God, nor one third of God. God is one God (Deut. 6:4), yet He is externally self-existing in three distinct persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.

Each person is fully God and an individual person within Himself. Yeshua is God, the Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. Because all three members of the Godhead are God they infer infinite knowledge, infinite love, infinite mercy, and infinite justice with all three always in eternal complete agreement on all things.

Thus, each person of the Trinity is in universal unity with the other. Please note that the terminology of Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost mean exactly the same thing. The Holy Spirit is invisible, distinct, eternal, omniscient and omnipresent. His relationship with God the Father is referred to as the Spirit of God (1st Cor. 3:16). In Isaiah 61 He is called the Spirit of the Lord Jehovah. The Holy Spirit is referred to by many names throughout Biblical Scriptures such as the Spirit of Judgment, the Spirit of Burning, the Spirit of Grace and Supplication, the Spirit of Truth, etc...

There are several symbols used in Scripture to represent the Holy Spirit. These are only symbols and in no way are the Holy Spirit Himself. The dove, oil, living waters, wind, and fire all suggest a characteristic image of the Holy Spirit.

In conclusion, the many names and symbols for the Holy Spirit reveal much of His divine nature and activities. The Holy Spirit does the work of God the Father and God the Son (Yeshua).

After Yeshua was crucified and returned to the Father He sent the Holy Spirit to serve as a comforter and guide, to all those who through faith in His name (Yeshua), on this earth, are being prepared to live in He and His Father's eternal kingdom.
It is JESUS

Manassas, VA

#4 Nov 1, 2013
JESUS IS WHAT ACCORDING TO THE REVELATION?

THE FAITHFUL WITNESS-Rev 1:5.
THE FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THE DEAD-Rev 1:5.
THE PRINCE OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH-Rev 1:5.
The ALPHA-Rev 1:8.
AND OMEGA-Rev 1:8.
THE BEGINNING-Rev 1:8.
THE ENDING-Rev 1:8; or THE END-Rev 21:6.
WHICH IS-Rev 1:8; or WHICH ART-Rev 11:17.
WHICH WAS-Rev 1:8.
WHICH IS TO COME-Rev 1:8.
THE ALMIGHTY-Rev 1:8.
THE FIRST-Rev 1:11.
THE LAST-Rev 1:11.
HE THAT LIVETH-Rev 1:18.
HE THAT...WAS DEAD-Rev 1:18.
ALIVE FOR EVERMORE-Rev 1:18.
THE SON OF GOD-Rev 2:18.
THE AMEN-Rev 3:14.
THE FAITHFUL...WITNESS-Rev 3:14.
THE…TRUE WITNESS-Rev 3:14.
THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD-Rev 3:14.
THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH-Rev 5:5.
THE ROOT OF DAVID-Rev 5:5.
A LAMB AS IT HAD BEEN SLAIN-Rev 5:6.
HAVING SEVEN HORNS AND SEVEN EYES-Rev 5:6.
HIM THAT LIVETH FOR EVER AND EVER-Rev 5:14.
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY-Rev 11:17.
The KING OF SAINTS-Rev 15:3.
The LORD OF LORDS-Rev 19:16; 17:14.
The KING OF KINGS-Rev 19:16; 17:14.
THE LORD GOD-Rev 18:8.
THE LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT-Rev 19:6.
CALLED FAITHFUL AND TRUE-Rev 19:11.
IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD-Rev 19:13.
THE LORD GOD OF THE HOLY PROPHETS-Rev 22:6.
THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID-Rev 22:16.
THE BRIGHT...STAR-Rev 22:16.
MORNING STAR-Rev 22:16.
be set free

Manassas, VA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
The Bible tells us, Ro 3:23-ALL HAVE SINNED, AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. Ro 6:23-FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH (the lake of fire). Ro 3:10- THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE. Jn 3:16- FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. 17-FOR GOD SENT NOT HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN THE WORLD; BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED.

Thus, we see that Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son, from everlasting to everlasting. Jn 1:1 and 1:14-tells us IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD. AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US.(Jesus is the Word)(AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER,) FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.

Heb 9:22-tells us WITHOUT SHEDDING OF BLOOD IS NO REMISSION. Only through Jesus shedding His blood on Calvary can our sins be forgiven.

Jesus never sinned. Through THE BLOOD OF CHRIST-Heb 9:14, we are purged, we are cleansed of our sins Our sins are forgiven, washed away.

No matter how great our sin, His blood is greater. God demonstrates His great love for us as we read in Ro 5:8-GOD COMMENDETH HIS LOVE TOWARD US, IN THAT, WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR US. Ro 5:12-WHEREFORE, AS BY ONE MAN (Adam) SIN ENTERED INTO THE WORLD, AND DEATH BY SIN; but now, God gives us life, and that life is only through Jesus Christ. It is a Ro 5:16-FREE GIFT. It is a Ro 5:15- GIFT BY GRACE. There is no way to be saved, except by Jesus.

John 14:6-Jesus tells us, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME. 1 Tim 2:5-FOR THERE IS ONE GOD, AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS. Acts 4:12-NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER: FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED.

Thus, we see that Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son. He is the living Word Who broke the shackles of sin for all who believe on Him. We note that God’s plan of salvation is through the shed blood of Jesus. In other words, we might put it this way. If we commit a bank robbery, we have to go to jail and pay the penalty. We have all sinned. We are all under the sentence of death and hell, but God sent Jesus Christ to pay our jail sentence for us. Jesus never sinned. He died on the cross for your sins, to pay your jail sentence. Thus, you are a free man.

Your crimes, no matter how bad, are already paid for. Now let us consider that you are in jail paying for your crimes. Someone offers to serve your sentence for you or pay your fine. Even though your fine has been paid, you must believe it. You must now take those steps, and walk out of the jail, and receive your freedom. You have a choice. You can receive the forgiveness of your sins by faith and become a free man and inherit eternal life, or you can say "I don’t believe this." You can just sit there in jail, and die.

This is the choice that is given to every person: eternal life through Christ Jesus by faith or eternal death (the lake of fire), because you refused to receive the love and forgiveness which God offers you.
be set free

Manassas, VA

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Jesus tells us in Rev 3:20-I STAND AT THE DOOR, AND KNOCK: IF ANY MAN (that includes you) HEAR MY VOICE, AND OPEN THE DOOR, I WILL COME IN TO HIM, AND WILL SUP WITH HIM, AND HE WITH ME. Will you receive God’s free gift to you, now?

Eph 2:8,9 tells us, FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH; AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD: NOT OF WORKS, LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST.

You cannot earn your way into heaven. All your good works are as filthy rags before God. The only way to be saved is by the way of the cross. There is no religion in the world that can save you. Your priest, rabbi, or preacher cannot save you. You can only come to God through Jesus Christ, none other.

You cannot come through good works, through being a good person, through Buddha, Mohammed, your priest, or through the Virgin Mary. Only through Jesus Christ can you be saved. If you base your hope of salvation on any other way, you are doomed for the lake of fire. So you ask, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?" Some may tell you, you have to do nothing. This is true, in a sense, yet misleading. Let me explain. First of all, your redemption is completely paid for. It is bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus. So what must you do to be saved by grace? Jn 3:3 tells us, EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN, HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Verse 5 says, EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT, HE CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. So how do we become born-again? God’s Word tells us the answer. First, you must admit you are a sinner. 1Jn 1:8-IF WE SAY THAT WE HAVE NO SIN, WE DECEIVE OURSELVES, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN US. We must believe that THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN-1 Jn 1:7.
be set free

Manassas, VA

#7 Nov 1, 2013
We must come to the cross by faith. In Acts 2:38, we are given an absolute that we must do to receive forgiveness of sin. In verse 37, the people asked Peter, WHAT SHALL WE DO? Verse 38 tells us, THEN PETER SAID UNTO THEM, REPENT. In other words, we must forsake all our sins.

We must realize we are all sinners, and we must forsake our wicked ways, repent of our evil ways, turn from our sinful ways, and be willing to live the way God wants us to live. We must be willing to live according to the Bible. Lk 13:3-EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

To say we have to do nothing to inherit eternal life is not correct. We must stop willfully sinning. We must repent. Acts 5:32 tells us, AND WE ARE HIS WITNESSES OF THESE THINGS; AND SO IS ALSO THE HOLY GHOST, WHOM GOD HATH GIVEN TO THEM THAT OBEY HIM.

Thus, once we have determined in our heart to repent, we must be willing to OBEY HIM, to DO THE WILL OF GOD-Mk 3:35.

We must be willing to look at sin as God looks at it. Sin is the abominable thing that God hates. Now, I realize you do not have the power to stop sinning.

So God will give you His Spirit which actually dwells inside you. This gives you the power to resist sin. This gives you the power to be an overcomer.

By faith you can resist Satan. GREATER IS HE (the Holy Spirit) THAT IS IN YOU, THAN HE (Satan) THAT IS IN THE WORLD-1 Jn 4:4. Now, let us return to Peter’s words in Acts 2:38. REPENT, was his first word.

This is followed by, AND BE BAPTIZED EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS, AND YE SHALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST.

First we repent, then we are under commandment to be baptized. Acts 2:41 tells us, THEN THEY THAT GLADLY RECEIVED HIS WORD WERE BAPTIZED.

We are buried with Jesus in baptism. Let me make it quite clear, however, that baptism in the Bible is by going into the water, fully immersed (buried in the water).

Any baptism that comes before repentance and believing on Jesus counts for nothing. Any baptism, such as sprinkling, which does not exist in the Word of God, is only another way Satan deceives people.

Now you have God’s plan of salvation. Now you can understand what being born-again is. If you admit you are a sinner, and are sorry for your sins, and are willing to turn from your sins, you can be saved. If you are willing to repent of your sins, and to obey the words of Peter in Acts 2:38, and the words of Jesus in Mk 16:16, then I invite you to call on the name of the Lord.

Salvation depends upon faith that involves repentance. Faith produces repentance.

I invite you to call on the name of the Lord.

After you have called on Jesus to save you, then,
Rom10:9,10 tells us, THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED. FOR WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION. 11-FOR THE SCRIPTURE SAITH, WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED.

Be sure to tell people, Jesus Christ is your Savior, your only hope of salvation. Never be ashamed.

Examine yourself by the Word of God to see if you are in the faith. Praise and give thanks to God. Pray often to God, every day, and pray in the name of Jesus. Confess to Him in prayer any sins you have done since you got saved. Thank Him for all He has done for you, then let your needs be known to God in prayer. End the prayer by asking it in the name of Jesus Christ. Pray for your unsaved loved ones. Serve the Lord with all your heart.
Names of JESUS

Manassas, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2013
THE NAMES OF JESUS

(Including What Jesus Is From the Revelation)
(Alphabetized)

ALIVE FOR EVERMORE
Rev 1:18

THE ALMIGHTY
Rev 1:8

ALPHA

ALPHA AND OMEGA
Rev 22:13

THE AMEN
Rev 3:14

ANCIENT OF DAYS
Dan 7:9,22

WHICH ART
Rev 11:17

BEGINNING

BEGINNING AND THE END
Rev 22:13

BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD

MY BELOVED
Mt 12:18

BLESSED
Ps 72:17; 89:52

BLESSED HOPE
Titus 2:13

BRANCH
Zech 3:8; 6:12

BRANCH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Jere 33:15

BREAKER
Mic 2:13

BRIDEGROOM
Mk 2:20; Mt 25:1,6; Lk 5:34

BRIGHTNESS
Isa 60:3

YOUNG CHILD
Mt 2:9

CHILDREN’S BREAD
Mt 15:26; Mk 7:27

THE CHILDREN’S CRUMBS
Mk 7:28

THE CHRIST
Mt 16:16,20; Mk 8:29; 14:61; Lk 4:41

HEAD OF THE CORNER
Mt 21:42; Mk 12:10

PRECIOUS CORNER STONE
Isa 28:16

COUNSELOR
Isa 9:6

CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH
Isa 40:28

HE THAT…WAS DEAD

MY DELIVERER
2 Sam 22:2

THE END
Rev 21:6

THE ENDING

EMMANUEL
Mt 1:23

EVERLASTING
Isa 63:16

EVERLASTING FATHER

EVERLASTING LIGHT
Isa 60:19,20

FAITHFUL AND TRUE
Rev 19:11

FAITHFUL WITNESS
Rev 1:5; 3:14

FATHER OF LIGHTS
Ja 1:17

THE FIRST
Rev 1:11; Isa 41:4

FIRST AND THE LAST
Rev 2:8; 22:13

FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THE DEAD
Rev 1:5

MY FORTRESS
2 Sam 22:2

FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS
Jere 2:13; 17:13

SURE FOUNDATION

A JUST GOD
Isa 45:21

EVERLASTING GOD
Isa 40:28

GOD ALMIGHTY
Ex 6:3

GOD MOST HIGH
Ps 57:2; 91:1; 92:1,8

GOD MY ROCK
Ps 42:9

GOD OF ALL FLESH
Jere 32:27

GOD OF DAVID
Isa 38:5

GOD OF GODS
Ps 136:2; Dan 11:36

GOD OF HEAVEN
Ps 136:26; Dan 2:18,19,37

GOD OF HIS FATHERS
Dan 11:37

GOD OF HOSTS
Ps 80:7,14,19
Names of JESUS

Manassas, VA

#9 Nov 1, 2013
GOD OF ISRAEL

Ex 5:1; Isa 21:10; 24:15; 37:16; 41:17; 45:3,15; 48:1,2; 52:12; Ps 68:8; 72:18; Jere 7:3,21; 29:4,8,25; 30:2; 31:23; 32:14,36; 34:13; 35:13,17,19; plus many more

GOD OF MY ROCK
2 Sam 22:3

GOD OF JACOB
Ps 46:7,11; 75:9; 81:1,4; 84:8; 94:7

GOD OF OUR SALVATION
Ps 65:5; 79:9; Isa 17:10

GOD OF THE HEBREWS
Ex 5:3

GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH
Isa 54:5

GOD OF THY FATHER
Ex 3:6; Gen 46:3

GOD OF TRUTH
Ps 31:5; Isa 65:16

GOD THY GLORY
Isa 60:19

GOD WITH US
Mt 1:23

GREAT GOD
Pv 26:10; Titus 2:13

HIGH GOD
Dan 4:2

I AM GOD
Ps 50:7; Isa 43:12; 45:22; 46:9

LIVING GOD

Isa 37:17; Jere 10:10; Hos 1:10; Dan 6:20,26

THE LORD THY GOD
Deut 28:58

MIGHTY GOD
Ps 50:1; Isa 9:6

MOST HIGH GOD
Dan 5:18

MY GOD
Isa 25:1,9

THOU ART GOD
Ps 90:2; 100:3

THY GOD
Isa 41:10,13; 51:22; 54:6; 55:5

TRUE GOD
Jere 10:10

YOUR GOD
Zech 6:15

GOODMAN OF THE HOUSE
Mt 20:11

GOOD MASTER
Mt 19:16

GOVERNOR
Ps 22:28; Mt 2:6

GREAT ONE
Isa 19:20

THE HEAD STONE
Ps 118:22

THE HEIR
Mk 12:7

THOU MOST HIGH
Ps 56:2; 91:9; Dan 4:34

HIGH AND LOFTY ONE
Isa 57:15

THE HIGHEST
Ps 87:5; Lk 1:76

HOLY
Isa 57:15

HOLY AND REVEREND IS HIS NAME
Ps 111:9

HOLY IS HIS NAME
Lk 1:48,49

HOLY ONE
Isa 10:17; 40:25; 43:15; 49:7

HOLY ONE OF GOD
Lk 4:34

HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL

Ps 71:22; 78:41; Isa 12:6; 29:19; 30:11,12,15; 31:1; 37:23; 41:14,16,20; 43:14; 45:11; 47:4; 48:17; 49:7; 54:5; 55:5; 60:14

HOLY ONE OF JACOB
Isa 29:23

THE MOST HOLY
Dan 9:24

HORN OF MY SALVATION

HOUSEHOLDER
Mt 20:1

I THE LORD, THE FIRST, AND WITH THE LAST
Isa 41:4

I AM
Ex 3:14; Isa 48:17; Rev 2:23; Mk 14:62

I AM GOD
Isa 46:9

I AM HE
Isa 41:4; 43:10,13,25; 46:4

I AM-SAVIOR
Isa 43:11; 45:15

I AM THAT I AM
Ex 3:14

I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST
Isa 44:6; 48:12

I AM THE LORD
Isa 43:11

IMMANUEL
Isa 7:14

WHICH IS

WHICH IS TO COME

JAH
Ps 68:4

JEALOUS
Ex 34:14

JEHOVAH
Ps 83:18; Ex 6:3; Isa 12:2; 26:4

JEHOVAH-JIREH
Gen 22:14

JEHOVAH-NISSI
Ex 17:15

JEHOVAH-SHALOM
Judges 6:24

JESUS

Mt 1:21; 16:20; Lk 2:21; plus many more

JESUS OF NAZARETH
Mk 14:67

JUDAH IS MY LAWGIVER
Ps 60:7

KEY OF KNOWLEDGE
Lk 11:52

EVERLASTING KING
Jere 10:10

GREAT KING
Mt 5:35

KING

Ps 89:18; Jn 18:37; 19:14; Lk 19:38; Jere 23:5; Zech 9:9; Mt 25:34

KING, ETERNAL, IMMORTAL
1 Tim 1:17

KING OF ALL THE EARTH
Ps 47:7

KING OF GLORY
Ps 24:7-10

KING OF ISRAEL
Mk 15:32; Isa 44:6

KING OF JACOB
Isa 41:21

KING OF KINGS
Rev 17:14; 19:16

KING OF PEACE
Heb 7:2

KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

KING OF SAINTS
Rev 15:3

KING OF SALEM

KING OF SALEM, PRIEST
Heb 7:1
Names of JESUS

Manassas, VA

#10 Nov 1, 2013
KING OF THE JEWS
Jn 19:21; Lk 23:38; Mk 15:26; Mt 27:37

YOUR KING
Isa 43:15

LAMB
Rev 5:6

LAMB AS IT HAD BEEN SLAIN

LAMB OF GOD
Jn 1:29,36

MY LAMP
2 Sam 22:29

THE LAST
Rev 1:11

THE LIFE
Jn 14:6

LIGHT
Isa 60:3; Jn 1:5; 8:12

EVERLASTING LIGHT
Isa 60:19

A GREAT LIGHT
Isa 9:2; Mt 4:16

TRUE LIGHT
Jn 1:9; 1 Jn 2:8

LION
Hos 5:14

LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
Rev 5:5

YOUNG LION
Hos 5:14

HE THAT LIVETH

HIM THAT LIVETH FOR EVER AND EVER
Rev 5:14

THE LORD

Jere 16:21; Isa 25:9; 37:20; 40:28; 45:3,5-8,17; 60:16; Ps 56:10; 85:8; 110:1; 140:7; plus many more

LORD GOD
Isa 48:16; Rev 18:8

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
Rev 11:17

LORD GOD…OF ABRAHAM
Gen 24:27

LORD GOD OF ISRAEL
Isa 17:6; 37:21; Ex 5:1; Lk 1:68

LORD GOD OF THE HOLY PROPHETS
Rev 22:6

LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT
Rev 19:6

LORD MOST HIGH
Ps 47:2

LORD OF ALL THE EARTH
Zech 6:5

LORD OF GLORY
Ja 2:1

LORD OF HOSTS

Jere 31:35; Isa 2:12; 3:1,15; 48:2; 51:15; 54:5; Ps 24:10; 46:7; 84:8,12

LORD OF LORDS
Ps 136:3; Rev 17:14; 19:16

LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS
Rev 17:14

LORD OF THAT SERVANT
Mt 18:27

LORD OF THE HARVEST
Mt 9:38

LORD OF THE VINEYARD
Mk 12:9; Mt 20:8

LORD OF THE WHOLE EARTH
Zech 4:14

THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
Jere 23:6

LORD THY GOD
Isa 51:15

MAJESTY
2 Pe 1:16

MAKER
Isa 17:7; 45:9; 54:5; Pv 14:31

A MAN
Mt 25:14; Mk 12:1

MESSENGER
Mal 3:1

MESSIAH
Dan 9:26

MESSIAH THE PRINCE
Dan 9:25

MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL
Isa 30:29

MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB
Isa 49:26; 60:16

OFFSPRING OF DAVID
Rev 22:16

THE PEACE
Mic 5:5

PHYSICIAN
Lk 4:23; 5:31

HIGH PRIEST
Heb 8:1

PRIEST FOR EVER AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK
Ps 110:4

PRINCE OF PEACE

PRINCE OF PRINCES
Dan 8:25

PRINCE OF THE HOST
Dan 8:11

PRINCE OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH
Rev 1:5

JESUS THE PROPHET OF NAZARETH OF GALILEE
Mt 21:11

PROPHET
Deut 18:15,18,19; Lk 4:24

REDEEMER OF ISRAEL
Isa 49:7

MY REFUGE

RIGHTEOUS BRANCH
Jere 23:5

ROCK
Deut 32:15,30; Mt 7:24,25; 2 Sam 22:2

ROCK OF THY STRENGTH
Isa 17:10

ROD OF THE STEM OF JESSE
Isa 11:1

ROOT AND THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID

ROOT OF DAVID
Rev 5:5

ROOT OF JESSE
Isa 11:10

THE SAVIOR
Isa 19:20; Jn 4:42

MY RIGHTEOUS SERVANT
Isa 53:11

MY SERVANT
Isa 42:1

HAVING SEVEN HORNS AND SEVEN EYES

SHEPHERD OF ISRAEL
Ps 80:1; Ezek 34:12

MY SHIELD

BELOVED SON

Mt 17:5; Mk 1:11; 9:7; Mt 3:17; Lk 3:22; 9:35; 20:13; 2 Pe 1:17

LORD THOU SON OF DAVID
Mt 15:22; 20:30

KISS THE SON
Ps 2:12

MY SON
Mk 12:6

ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
Jn 3:18

SON OF GOD
Dan 3:25; Lk 1:35; 4:41; Rev 2:18

SON OF MAN
Mt 16:13

SON OF THE BLESSED
Mk 14:61

SON OF THE HIGHEST
Lk 1:32

SON OF THE LIVING GOD
Mt 16:16

THOU ART MY SON
Ps 2:7

THOU SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD
Mk 5:7

WHAT IS HIS SON’S NAME
Pv 30:4

BRIGHT…STAR

MORNING STAR

A STONE

A TRIED STONE

STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED
Mk 12:10

THE STONE
Ps 118:22; Zech 3:9; Mt 21:42

SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Mal 4:2

SHARP SWORD
Isa 49:2

A STRONG TOWER
Pv 18:10

MY HIGH TOWER

THE TRUTH
Jn 14:6; 2 Jn 2

MOST UPRIGHT
Isa 26:7

WHICH WAS

THE WAY
Jn 14:6

HIS WELLBELOVED
Mk 12:6

TRUE WITNESS

WONDERFUL

WORD
Jn 1:1,14

THE WORD OF GOD
Rev 19:13

YES
2 Cor 1:19 NIV
JESUS our great GOD

Manassas, VA

#11 Nov 1, 2013
SCRIPTURES TO CONSIDER

FOR THERE IS ONE GOD, AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS;
WHO GAVE HIMSELF A RANSOM FOR ALL, TO BE TESTIFIED IN DUE TIME-1 Tim 2:5,6.
WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER:(BUT) HE THAT ACKNOWLEDGETH THE SON HATH THE FATHER ALSO-1 Jn 2:23.
(For) HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD HATH THE WITNESS IN HIMSELF: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; BECAUSE HE BELIEVETH NOT THE RECORD THAT GOD GAVE OF HIS SON.
AND THIS IS THE RECORD, THAT GOD HATH GIVEN TO US ETERNAL LIFE, AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON.
HE THAT HATH THE SON HATH LIFE; AND HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE-1 Jn 5:10-12.
AND WE KNOW THAT THE SON OF GOD IS COME, AND HATH GIVEN US AN UNDERSTANDING, THAT WE MAY KNOW HIM THAT IS TRUE, AND WE ARE IN HIM THAT IS TRUE, EVEN IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS THE TRUE GOD, AND ETERNAL LIFE-1 Jn 5:20.

AND JESUS CAME AND SPAKE UNTO THEM, SAYING, ALL POWER (or authority) IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH-Mt 28:18.
THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER. HE THAT HONOURETH NOT THE SON HONOURETH NOT THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT HIM-Jn 5:23.

THERE IS ONE BODY, AND ONE SPIRIT, EVEN AS YE ARE CALLED IN ONE HOPE OF YOUR CALLING-Eph 4:4.
ALL THINGS ARE DELIVERED UNTO ME OF MY FATHER: AND NO MAN KNOWETH THE SON, BUT THE FATHER; NEITHER KNOWETH ANY MAN THE FATHER, SAVE THE SON, AND HE TO WHOMSOEVER THE SON (which is also the Word) WILL REVEAL HIM-Mt 11:27. The Son reveals Him. It may be said also, the Word reveals the Father.

NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER: FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED-Acts 4:12.
JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME-Jn 14:6.
(And) BEING JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE THROUGH THE REDEMPTION THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS-Ro 3:24.

(For the day is coming when) THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST:
THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD-1 Thes 4:16,17.
FOR GOD HATH NOT APPOINTED US TO WRATH, BUT TO OBTAIN SALVATION BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO DIED FOR US, THAT, WHETHER WE WAKE OR SLEEP, WE SHOULD LIVE TOGETHER WITH HIM-1 Thes 5:9,10.
WATCH YE THEREFORE, AND PRAY ALWAYS, THAT YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME TO PASS, AND TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN-Lk 21:36.
AND TO YOU WHO ARE TROUBLED REST WITH US, WHEN THE LORD JESUS SHALL BE REVEALED FROM HEAVEN WITH HIS MIGHTY ANGELS,
IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE ON THEM THAT KNOW NOT GOD, AND THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST:
WHO SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH EVERLASTING DESTRUCTION FROM THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD, AND FROM THE GLORY OF HIS POWER;
WHEN HE SHALL COME TO BE GLORIFIED IN HIS SAINTS, AND TO BE ADMIRED IN ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE (BECAUSE OUR TESTIMONY AMONG YOU WAS BELIEVED) IN THAT DAY-2 Thes 1:7-10.

THOUGH HE WERE A SON, YET LEARNED HE OBEDIENCE BY THE THINGS WHICH HE SUFFERED;
AND BEING MADE PERFECT, HE BECAME THE AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION UNTO ALL THEM THAT OBEY HIM-Heb 5:8,9.

THE LORD THY GOD WILL RAISE UP UNTO THEE A PROPHET FROM THE MIDST OF THEE, OF THY BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO ME; UNTO HIM YE SHALL HEARKEN-Deut 18:15.
(For) I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO THEE, AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH; AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT WHOSOEVER WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO MY WORDS WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK IN MY NAME, I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM-Deut 18:18,19.
HE CAME UNTO HIS OWN, AND HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.
JESUS our great GOD

Manassas, VA

#12 Nov 1, 2013
BUT AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, TO THEM GAVE HE POWER TO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD, EVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE ON HIS NAME-Jn 1:11,12.
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.
FOR GOD SENT NOT HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN THE WORLD; BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED.
HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD-Jn 3:16-18.
FOR AS THE FATHER RAISETH UP THE DEAD, AND QUICKENETH THEM; EVEN SO THE SON QUICKENETH WHOM HE WILL.
FOR THE FATHER JUDGETH NO MAN, BUT HATH COMMITTED ALL JUDGMENT UNTO THE SON-Jn 5:21, 22.
AND JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE: HE THAT COMETH TO ME SHALL NEVER HUNGER; AND HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME SHALL NEVER THIRST-Jn 6:35.
VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU, HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.
I AM THAT BREAD OF LIFE-Jn 6:47,48.
THIS IS THE BREAD WHICH COMETH DOWN FROM HEAVEN, THAT A MAN MAY EAT THEREOF, AND NOT DIE.
I AM THE LIVING BREAD WHICH CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN: IF ANY MAN EAT OF THIS BREAD, HE SHALL LIVE FOR EVER: AND THE BREAD THAT I WILL GIVE IS MY FLESH, WHICH I WILL GIVE FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD-Jn 6:50,51.
THEN JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU, EXCEPT YE EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN, AND DRINK HIS BLOOD, YE HAVE NO LIFE IN YOU.
WHOSO EATETH MY FLESH, AND DRINKETH MY BLOOD, HATH ETERNAL LIFE; AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY.
FOR MY FLESH IS MEAT INDEED, AND MY BLOOD IS DRINK INDEED.
HE THAT EATETH MY FLESH, AND DRINKETH MY BLOOD, DWELLETH IN ME, AND I IN HIM.
AS THE LIVING FATHER HATH SENT ME, AND I LIVE BY THE FATHER: SO HE THAT EATETH ME, EVEN HE SHALL LIVE BY ME.
THIS IS THAT BREAD WHICH CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN: NOT AS YOUR FATHERS DID EAT MANNA, AND ARE DEAD: HE THAT EATETH OF THIS BREAD SHALL LIVE FOR EVER-Jn 6:53-58.
THEN SPAKE JESUS AGAIN UNTO THEM, SAYING, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME SHALL NOT WALK IN DARKNESS, BUT SHALL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE-Jn 8:12.
VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU, IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH-Jn 8:51.
I AM THE DOOR: BY ME IF ANY MAN ENTER IN, HE SHALL BE SAVED, AND SHALL GO IN AND OUT, AND FIND PASTURE-Jn 10:9.
MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME:
AND I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE; AND THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH, NEITHER SHALL ANY MAN PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY HAND-Jn 10:27,28.
JESUS SAID UNTO HER, I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE: HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE:
AND WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE. BELIEVEST THOU THIS?-Jn 11:25,26.
HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS, HATH ONE THAT JUDGETH HIM: THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY-Jn 12:48.
THEREFORE LET ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL KNOW ASSUREDLY, THAT GOD HATH MADE THAT SAME JESUS, WHOM YE HAVE CRUCIFIED, BOTH LORD AND CHRIST-Acts 2:36.
(The keeper of the prison) SAID, SIRS, WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?
AND THEY SAID, BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED, AND THY HOUSE.
AND THEY SPAKE UNTO HIM THE WORD OF THE LORD, AND TO ALL THAT WERE IN HIS HOUSE.
AND HE TOOK THEM THE SAME HOUR OF THE NIGHT, AND WASHED THEIR STRIPES; AND WAS BAPTIZED, HE AND ALL HIS, STRAIGHTWAY-Acts 16:30-33.
(And also) I TELL YOU, NAY: BUT, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH-Lk 13:3,5.
HE THAT BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED; BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT SHALL BE DAMNED-Mk 16:16.
(Know) THAT AS SIN HATH REIGNED UNTO DEATH, EVEN SO MIGHT GRACE REIGN THROUGH RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO ETERNAL LIFE BY JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD-Ro 5:21.
FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD-Ro 6:23.
JESUS our great GOD

Manassas, VA

#13 Nov 1, 2013
THERE IS ONE BODY, AND ONE SPIRIT, EVEN AS YE ARE CALLED IN ONE HOPE OF YOUR CALLING;
ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM,
ONE GOD AND FATHER OF ALL, WHO IS ABOVE ALL, AND THROUGH ALL, AND IN YOU ALL-Eph 4:4-6.
FOR THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH-Ro 8:2.
BUT IF THE SPIRIT OF HIM THAT RAISED UP JESUS FROM THE DEAD DWELL IN YOU, HE THAT RAISED UP CHRIST FROM THE DEAD SHALL ALSO QUICKEN YOUR MORTAL BODIES BY HIS SPIRIT THAT DWELLETH IN YOU-Ro 8:11.
(And) IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED.
FOR WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION.
FOR THE SCRIPTURE SAITH, WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED-Ro 10:9-11.
THAT AT THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, OF THINGS IN HEAVEN, AND THINGS IN EARTH, AND THINGS UNDER THE EARTH;
AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER-Phili 2:10,11.
I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, AMEN; AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH-Rev 1:18.
HERE IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS: HERE ARE THEY THAT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND THE FAITH OF JESUS-Rev 14:12.
AND FROM JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS, AND THE FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THE DEAD, AND THE PRINCE OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH. UNTO HIM THAT LOVED US, AND WASHED US FROM OUR SINS IN HIS OWN BLOOD,
AND HATH MADE US KINGS AND PRIESTS UNTO GOD AND HIS FATHER; TO HIM BE GLORY AND DOMINION FOR EVER AND EVER. AMEN-Rev 1:5,6.
WHOSOEVER TRANSGRESSETH, AND ABIDETH NOT IN THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST, HATH NOT GOD. HE THAT ABIDETH IN THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST, HE HATH BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON-2 Jn 9.
BUT IF WE WALK IN THE LIGHT, AS HE IS IN THE LIGHT, WE HAVE FELLOWSHIP ONE WITH ANOTHER, AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN-1 Jn 1:7.
JESUS our great GOD

Manassas, VA

#14 Nov 1, 2013
WHEREFORE HE IS ABLE ALSO TO SAVE THEM TO THE UTTERMOST THAT COME UNTO GOD BY HIM, SEEING HE EVER LIVETH TO MAKE INTERCESSION FOR THEM-Heb 7:25.
BUT CHRIST BEING COME AN HIGH PRIEST OF GOOD THINGS TO COME, BY A GREATER AND MORE PERFECT TABERNACLE, NOT MADE WITH HANDS, THAT IS TO SAY, NOT OF THIS BUILDING;
NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES, BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD HE ENTERED IN ONCE INTO THE HOLY PLACE, HAVING OBTAINED ETERNAL REDEMPTION FOR US-Heb 9:11,12.
HOW MUCH MORE SHALL THE BLOOD OF CHRIST, WHO THROUGH THE ETERNAL SPIRIT OFFERED HIMSELF WITHOUT SPOT TO GOD, PURGE YOUR CONSCIENCE FROM DEAD WORKS TO SERVE THE LIVING GOD?
AND FOR THIS CAUSE HE IS THE MEDIATOR OF THE NEW TESTAMENT, THAT BY MEANS OF DEATH, FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE TRANSGRESSIONS THAT WERE UNDER THE FIRST TESTAMENT, THEY WHICH ARE CALLED MIGHT RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF ETERNAL INHERITANCE-Heb 9:14,15.
FOR CHRIST IS NOT ENTERED INTO THE HOLY PLACES MADE WITH HANDS, WHICH ARE THE FIGURES OF THE TRUE; BUT INTO HEAVEN ITSELF, NOW TO APPEAR IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD FOR US:
NOR YET THAT HE SHOULD OFFER HIMSELF OFTEN, AS THE HIGH PRIEST ENTERETH INTO THE HOLY PLACE EVERY YEAR WITH BLOOD OF OTHERS;
FOR THEN MUST HE OFTEN HAVE SUFFERED SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD: BUT NOW ONCE IN THE END OF THE WORLD HATH HE APPEARED TO PUT AWAY SIN BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF.
AND AS IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE, BUT AFTER THIS THE JUDGMENT:
SO CHRIST WAS ONCE OFFERED TO BEAR THE SINS OF MANY; AND UNTO THEM THAT LOOK FOR HIM SHALL HE APPEAR THE SECOND TIME WITHOUT SIN UNTO SALVATION-Heb 9:24-28.
MY LITTLE CHILDREN, THESE THINGS WRITE I UNTO YOU, THAT YE SIN NOT. AND IF ANY MAN SIN, WE HAVE AN ADVOCATE WITH THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS:
AND HE IS THE PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS: AND NOT FOR OURS ONLY, BUT ALSO FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD-1 Jn 2:1,2.
AND HAVE YE NOT READ THIS SCRIPTURE; THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED IS BECOME THE HEAD OF THE CORNER:
THIS WAS THE LORD'S DOING, AND IT IS MARVELLOUS IN OUR EYES?-Mk 12:10,11.
the SON of GOD

Manassas, VA

#15 Nov 1, 2013
1-THE WITNESSES AND PROOF THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD

2-JESUS SAID, "I AM"
3-THE RESURRECTION IS PROVEN

1-THE WITNESSES AND PROOF
THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD

The angel-THAT WHICH IS CONCEIVED IN HER IS OF THE HOLY GHOST-Mt 1:20.
The angel Gabriel-THAT HOLY THING...SHALL BE CALLED THE SON OF GOD-Lk 1:35.
Satan-He knew Jesus was the Son of God-ref Mt 4:3-11; Lk 4:3-13.
John the Baptist-BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD-Jn 1:29,36.
John the Baptist-THIS IS THE SON OF GOD-Jn 1:34; 5:36.
Nathanael-THOU ART THE SON OF GOD-Jn 1:49.

The unclean spirit-I KNOW THEE...THE HOLY ONE OF GOD-Mk 1:24.
The devils-THOU ART CHRIST THE SON OF GOD-Lk 4:41.
The unclean spirits-THOU ART THE SON OF GOD-Mk 3:11.
The unclean devil-THE HOLY ONE OF GOD-Lk 4:34.
The unclean spirit-JESUS, THOU SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD-Mk 5:7.
Jesus had said-GOD WAS HIS FATHER-Jn 5:18.
Peter-WE BELIEVE AND ARE SURE THAT THOU ART THAT CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD-Jn 6:69.
Jesus said-I…CAME FROM GOD-Jn 8:42.
Jesus-DOST THOU BELIEVE ON THE SON OF GOD?...IT IS HE THAT TALKETH WITH THEE-Jn 9:35,37.
Martha-I BELIEVE...THOU ART...THE SON OF GOD-Jn 11:27.
The disciples in the boat-OF A TRUTH THOU ART THE SON OF GOD-Mt 14:33.
Peter-THOU ART THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD-Mt 16:16; ref Jn 6:69.
Martha-THOU ART THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD-Jn 11:27.
His disciples-WE BELIEVE THAT THOU CAMEST FORTH FROM GOD-Jn 16:30.
Thomas said-MY LORD AND MY GOD-Jn 20:28.
John-JESUS IS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD-Jn 20:31.
Jesus-They…asked, "Are you...the Son of God?" He replied, "YOU ARE RIGHT IN SAYING I AM"-Lk 22:70 NIV. JESUS SAID, I AM-Mk 14:62.
The centurion-TRULY THIS WAS THE SON OF GOD-Mt 27:54; ref Mk 15:39.
The works He did, proved He was the Son of God-ref Jn 5:36; 10:38.
The Father-THIS IS MY BELOVED SON-Mt 3:17; ref Jn 5:37.
The witness of God’s Word—the numerous prophecies.
The resurrection, many witnesses, and many portions of Scripture.

2-JESUS SAID, "I AM"

AND MOSES SAID UNTO GOD, BEHOLD, WHEN I COME UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AND SHALL SAY UNTO THEM, THE GOD OF YOUR FATHERS HATH SENT ME UNTO YOU; AND THEY SHALL SAY TO ME, WHAT IS HIS NAME? WHAT SHALL I SAY UNTO THEM?
AND GOD SAID UNTO MOSES, I AM THAT I AM: AND HE SAID, THUS SHALT THOU SAY UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, I AM HATH SENT ME UNTO YOU-Ex 3:13,14.
Jesus said:
I AM-Mk 14:62.
I AM THE SON OF GOD-Jn 10:36.
I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE-Jn 6:35.
I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD-Jn 8:12.
BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM-Jn 8:58.
I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD-Jn 10:11.
I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE-Jn 11:25.
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE-Jn 14:6.
I AM THE TRUE VINE-Jn 15:1.
I AM THE LIVING BREAD-Jn 6:31.

3-THE RESURRECTION IS PROVEN

Proven by:
The empty tomb-ref Jn 20:1-9
Angelic testimony-ref Mt 28:5-7
His enemies-ref Mt 28:11-15
Numerous witnesses—multitude of verses
Many infallible proofs-ref Jn 20:20,27; Acts 1:3
Apostolic preaching-ref Acts 1:22; 4:33
pick the right church

Manassas, VA

#16 Nov 1, 2013
SOME GUIDELINES FOR PICKING A GOOD CHURCH

Please do not take offense. How can you know which is which? The answer always lies in the Bible. You need to study your Bible carefully, and if your church does not teach as the Bible does, run from that church and find one that does. You might ask, "Could you give me some guidelines?" Here are a few.

Look for altar calls in the church. Look for your preacher to encourage those who have not received Christ to come forward at the end of the service and to repent of their sins, and to say a sinner’s prayer.

Another guideline is to make sure the church is not a member of the National Council of Churches (NCC) or the World Council of Churches. If it is, run from it.

Another guideline is, does your church do baptism as the Bible commands? Do they baptize people by full immersion (into the water), AFTER a person believes in Jesus and has repented of their sins? The Bible is unmistakably clear that we are to be "buried with Jesus," buried in the water. If your church does not teach this way, run from that church. If they do infant or sprinkling baptism, leave.

If the church does not baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, run from that church. Do not argue with them. Just get away fast, lest you also become deceived.

Does your church believe that the whole Bible is the perfect Word of God?

Does your church believe that Jesus Christ is God?
Do they believe and confess that Jesus is the Christ, Who came to this earth in the flesh, as in 1 Jn 4:2,3, and 2 Jn 7.

=== If you go to any church that teaches "it" is the "only" way, run from that church. A church doesn't save any one. It is by faith in the name and shed blood of Jesus Christ.

=== Any church that teaches the worship of the virgin Mary, run away.

=== Any church that teaches to pray to dead saints, run away.

=== Any church that practices ancestor worship or condones the practice of it by others, run away.

=== Any church that uses astrology, in any way, run away fast.

=== Any church that prays in any name other than Jesus Christ, run away.

=== Any church that consults the dead, flee from that church.

=== Any church that uses any kind of trinkets, idols, or any objects for worship, get away from that church. Jesus Christ is the only way.

=== Any church that does not teach Bible prophecy and the Revelation, go from that church.

=== Any church that does not believe the Rapture comes before the Tribulation, leave that church.

=== Any church that does not believe in the three Persons of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, run from them. This is covered in more detail under doctrines—The Trinity.

=== Any church that does not teach the whole Bible, get away from it. For example, some churches may preach only the Epistles and others only the Psalms or Proverbs. Some may only teach the Old Testament; while others may only teach the four Gospels. Some may not teach the Bible at all. Run from all of these.

=== Some claim to be Christian, and great healings appear to take place; but the healings are not done in the name of Jesus, or the healings deceive people and lead people away from Jesus. Run from these.
pick the right church

Manassas, VA

#17 Nov 1, 2013
Another thing to look for, but is difficult to find, does the preacher use a lot of Scripture when he preaches? Regretfully, most preachers, including those that are born-again these days, go on and on with vain janglings, or stories about themselves, and their families, and things that happened to them. Some even quote from other books and other people, while using no more than a couple verses of Scripture in their whole sermon; however, the use of much Scripture alone is not an indication that the pastor is born-again or that it is a good church. Many cults also use Scripture; but they use it incorrectly.
Watch out for churches that are only ceremonies and for those that do not encourage you to bring your Bible to the service. Run from these, and don’t look back.
Some churches sing, and sing, and sing, and there is very little instruction from God’s Word. Run from these.
If the church does not emphasize repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, leave that church.
Run from churches that regard any other book on the same level as the Bible.
Any church that claims their leader is infallible, get away from it.
Beware of any church whose leader is living in fornication, adultery, homosexuality, or has more than one wife. Flee from that church. In some countries, perhaps as much as 80% of the population (including "so-called" Christian preachers) are not married, but are simply living with someone according to tribal or cultural traditions.

Beware of any preacher that does not display the attitude of Christ—the fruits of the Spirit. A person that is close to God should have an attitude of humility, brokenness before the Lord, and meekness. The attitude we should have is to be a SERVANT OF ALL-Mk 9:35. Mt 20:27-AND WHOSOEVER WILL BE CHIEF AMONG YOU, LET HIM BE YOUR SERVANT. Ja 4:6-WHEREFORE HE SAITH, GOD RESISTETH THE PROUD, BUT GIVETH GRACE UNTO THE HUMBLE.
Beware of any church whose leader claims to be an apostle. Run away. This is not the attitude of humility, meekness, and the fruits you are to follow.
Beware of any preacher that goes about pridefully claiming to be a prophet of God. Mt 24, Lk 21, Mk 13, and Jeremiah all show us clearly that this is an age of many false prophets. If you know and understand the Scriptures, then you know these things are true. The subject of false prophets in this generation should be covered in other categories on this site. There is prophesying in some churches; however, regretfully, almost no churches anymore examine what is being spoken by God’s Word. As a result, many prophecies are coming forth that are unbiblical. Some false prophecies even come forth on the radio or television. Some are published in religious magazines, yet are called the Word of God. If you've read this, from now on you can't say you didn't know.
Beware of anyone that might come to you and say, "God told me to tell you this or that."
Warning: if your preacher does not believe in teaching on Bible prophecy, the Revelation, and is not teaching that Jesus Christ may soon return, run from that church. However, be warned. Even though a preacher may have many college degrees, these are no guarantee that he is walking with God.
pick the right church

Manassas, VA

#18 Nov 1, 2013
If you are unable to find a good, Bible teaching church in this lukewarm church age, then get alone with the Lord; study, study, and study your Bible and draw closer to Jesus through His Word. Get to know Jesus. If you have found a good, Bible teaching church, then support it; but remember that your allegiance is to Jesus above all things. Obey the Gospel. Never try to split or break up any church. It is written, Mt 15:12-14-THEN CAME HIS DISCIPLES, AND SAID UNTO HIM, KNOWEST THOU THAT THE PHARISEES WERE OFFENDED, AFTER THEY HEARD THIS SAYING? BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID, EVERY PLANT, WHICH MY HEAVENLY FATHER HATH NOT PLANTED, SHALL BE ROOTED UP. LET THEM ALONE: THEY BE BLIND LEADERS OF THE BLIND. AND IF THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND, BOTH SHALL FALL INTO THE DITCH.
The Scripture tells us in Heb 10:25-NOT FORSAKING THE ASSEMBLING OF OURSELVES TOGETHER, AS THE MANNER OF SOME IS…AND SO MUCH THE MORE, AS YE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING. This is a command to believers. Let us not give up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing; and all the more as you see the day approaching (as you see the day approaching for the soon return of Jesus Christ). God’s Word is commanding us to keep assembling together, and do not forsake it. We need fellowship with other strong believers (as evidenced by their fruits). So many people say they are a Christian, but refuse to obey what God tells them to do. God wants you to go to church and often. Not just on Sundays. Note the church in Acts 2:46-AND THEY, CONTINUING DAILY WITH ONE ACCORD IN THE TEMPLE, AND BREAKING BREAD FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE, DID EAT THEIR MEAT WITH GLADNESS AND SINGLENESS OF HEART. Note, they continued daily. Separate from unbelievers, and fellowship with believers. Ecc 4:9,10,12-TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE; BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GOOD REWARD FOR THEIR LABOUR. FOR IF THEY FALL (now Satan will do all that he can to cause you to fall back into your old sinful ways), THE ONE WILL LIFT UP HIS FELLOW: BUT WOE TO HIM THAT IS ALONE WHEN HE FALLETH; FOR HE HATH NOT ANOTHER TO HELP HIM UP. AND IF ONE PREVAIL AGAINST HIM, TWO SHALL WITHSTAND HIM; AND A THREEFOLD CORD IS NOT QUICKLY BROKEN. Beware, Satan is far more crafty than people realize. Beware of how Satan may try to get you away from a good, Bible teaching church, if in fact you are attending one. He may try to get you to attend a church that teaches less Scripture and less accurately. Remember to examine all things in light of God's Word.
pick the right church

Manassas, VA

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Any church that does not believe in ONE GOD, manifested in three Persons, God the Father, and God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, run from them. This is covered in more detail under doctrines—The Trinity.

Any church that does not teach the whole Bible, get away from it. For example, some churches may preach only the Epistles, and others only the Psalms or Proverbs. Some may only teach the Old Testament; while others may only teach the four Gospels. Some may not teach the Bible at all. Run from all of these.

Some claim to be Christian, and great healings appear to take place; but the healings are not done in the name of Jesus, or the healings deceive people and lead them away from Jesus. Run from these.
pick the right church

Manassas, VA

#20 Nov 1, 2013
THE SPIRIT OF GOD MUST BE IN YOU, OR YOU ARE NOT SAVED

Ro 8:9-BUT YE ARE NOT IN THE FLESH, BUT IN THE SPIRIT, IF SO BE THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELL IN YOU. NOW IF ANY MAN HAVE NOT THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, HE IS NONE OF HIS.

1 Cor 3:16-KNOW YE NOT THAT YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN YOU?

Ro 8:14-FOR AS MANY AS ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THEY ARE THE SONS OF GOD. The Spirit of God will never, never, never lead a person contrary to God’s Word (the Bible). Very few people’s fruits, love of the brethren, and obedience to God’s Word testify that they have the Spirit of God. Very few people in this generation have made Jesus the center of their life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Rednek 80,247
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,604
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Sammy 995,788
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 4 hr Doctor REALITY 44