Why does Obama want to take my guns away?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 46)

Showing posts 901 - 904 of904
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

the left sure seems to be attacking the NRA again ... how many of the recent mass killings were by nra members?.... im more afraid of liberals or o voters with weapons.... o should grant power to go in to the inner cities and confiscate all the illegal weapons there first...... though they dont know what illegal means.... only if it applies to a repub they do
Intelligent Democrat

Etowah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a right to take away guns, gun control is a way of dissarming the people so they can't build a resisitence against the gov't.Its your right carry it and if anyone tries to take that away from you don't feel discouraged.They will meet some heavy resistence in the center of the country.I suggest he keeps his agenda in the bi-costal areas, if he wants to avoid a full scale war.
You people don't have a clue! Have you ever read the US Constitution, or all the amendments, besides the Second? Have any of you ever studied history? Learned anything about the military and it's ability to overthrow (or not) a government? Do you have any idea what it would take for the government to assault the gun nuts? Do you have any idea the size of this country and what it would take to move troops into various areas to lay assault to any given community in this country?
You're all a bunch of morons to even think the government would or could consider going into your collective homes to take your stupid baby killing guns. So see if you can't get a grip on reality!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Intelligent Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You people don't have a clue! Have you ever read the US Constitution, or all the amendments, besides the Second? Have any of you ever studied history? Learned anything about the military and it's ability to overthrow (or not) a government? Do you have any idea what it would take for the government to assault the gun nuts? Do you have any idea the size of this country and what it would take to move troops into various areas to lay assault to any given community in this country?
You're all a bunch of morons to even think the government would or could consider going into your collective homes to take your stupid baby killing guns. So see if you can't get a grip on reality!
Some of us have studied history. Hitler, Mao,Stalin ect. all disarmed the public. There is more than one way to get the guns.
Obama is a big fan of U.N. Agenda 21 , a small part of that is a total gun ban...... baby kill'en guns??
smith

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

proudredneck wrote:
thank you Obama for being such a drag on our country...you in fact did awaken us...and 'yes we can' get your azz out of the White House just like we did your 'bro'...Jimmy Carter.
Proudredneck...Your comments are the kind that invoke a Civil war..are you planning to assasinate OBAMA like you did Kenedy and Malcom X?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 904 of904
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 596,630
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Darwins Stepchild 680,993
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 512,399
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Sheilaa 109,818
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 12 min adfasdfa 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Divine Ascetic 89,638
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min NUTS AMERICA 37,904
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••