Why does Obama want to take my guns away?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of904
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big Brother Crusher

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

I can't believe Obama! Obama is a silver tongue dirty snake. Why does this worthless sob want to take away my firearms? The second amendment was put in place as a checks and balance to big government. Which is exactly why Obama wants to take away a persons right to bear arms. The black messiah needs a reality check and this can not be tolerated by law abiding citizens.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

Big Brother Crusher wrote:
I can't believe Obama! Obama is a silver tongue dirty snake. Why does this worthless sob want to take away my firearms? The second amendment was put in place as a checks and balance to big government. Which is exactly why Obama wants to take away a persons right to bear arms. The black messiah needs a reality check and this can not be tolerated by law abiding citizens.
And the point of your rant comes from where???

Probably the glorious NRA!

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

No one has a right to take away guns, gun control is a way of dissarming the people so they can't build a resisitence against the gov't.Its your right carry it and if anyone tries to take that away from you don't feel discouraged.They will meet some heavy resistence in the center of the country.I suggest he keeps his agenda in the bi-costal areas, if he wants to avoid a full scale war.
Wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Mike

Clinton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

Why does this worthless sob want to take away my firearms?
He doesnt feel like buying them himself. I dont think that he could pass the background check, what with his ties to terrorists and all.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a right to take away guns, gun control is a way of dissarming the people so they can't build a resisitence against the gov't.Its your right carry it and if anyone tries to take that away from you don't feel discouraged.They will meet some heavy resistence in the center of the country.I suggest he keeps his agenda in the bi-costal areas, if he wants to avoid a full scale war.
The new AG Holder has come out today proposing a renewal of the Assault weapons ban,only permanent this time. People were warned of Obama's real position on the 2nd Amendment. Between bankrupting the Nation and the systematic,piecemeal dismanteling of the Constitution,we may yet see new reasons why the rush on arms sales following the inaguration..... If you don't think him and the liberals as dangerous you have to be blind,stupid or just don't care.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
The new AG Holder has come out today proposing a renewal of the Assault weapons ban,only permanent this time. People were warned of Obama's real position on the 2nd Amendment. Between bankrupting the Nation and the systematic,piecemeal dismanteling of the Constitution,we may yet see new reasons why the rush on arms sales following the inaguration..... If you don't think him and the liberals as dangerous you have to be blind,stupid or just don't care.
I completely agree with you all the above is unfolding within the first couple months of the inaguration.I believe too that people are becomming blind to the real problem and some just don't care because they lost faith.From just watching the crazy spending happening in our country, against the dissaproval of most Americans, people no longer care who they vote in office, they feel they have no power,or never Vote on issues at all.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

dogonoak wrote:
<quoted text>tHIER IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE NRA.
"Nothing wrong with the NRA"?

OK, I'm a gun owner and a firm believer in our 2nd Amendment Rights.

The NRA is the most powerful lobby in the United States, defending the 2nd Amendment.

And thanks to them we probably have more guns on the streets of America than one could imagine.

Just think about it;

The Eddie Eagle program was a dismal failure.

Read the American Rifleman; they advertise assault weapons,(for killing people), they advertise night vision scopes,(for killing people).

The NRA could and should step up and take the lead in gun control, but they choose to hide behind the 2nd Amendment.

So let's all bow down before Charlton Heston as he parts the waters with his gun held high between his "cold dead fingers".
Gun toten Redneck

Ulysses, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN SISTER!!!!!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing wrong with the NRA"?
OK, I'm a gun owner and a firm believer in our 2nd Amendment Rights.
The NRA is the most powerful lobby in the United States, defending the 2nd Amendment.
And thanks to them we probably have more guns on the streets of America than one could imagine.
Just think about it;
The Eddie Eagle program was a dismal failure.
Read the American Rifleman; they advertise assault weapons,(for killing people), they advertise night vision scopes,(for killing people).
The NRA could and should step up and take the lead in gun control, but they choose to hide behind the 2nd Amendment.
So let's all bow down before Charlton Heston as he parts the waters with his gun held high between his "cold dead fingers".
Nothing like a mole to pass themselves off as a gun owner while spewing anti-gun tripe.... Log off and go back to the Brady bunch where you belong. I rather doubt you are either a NRA member OR a gun owner....... Not with those views.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you all the above is unfolding within the first couple months of the inaguration.I believe too that people are becomming blind to the real problem and some just don't care because they lost faith.From just watching the crazy spending happening in our country, against the dissaproval of most Americans, people no longer care who they vote in office, they feel they have no power,or never Vote on issues at all.
The best we can hope for is to stay on these politicians azzes and hold them accountable as we try to hold out to 2010 and the next mid-term elections. Maybe by then Obama and the liberals may have pizzed people off enough that we can give him a NEW Congress to work with. I see another Carter in the making here.....

“Winchester Model 1894”

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a mole to pass themselves off as a gun owner while spewing anti-gun tripe.... Log off and go back to the Brady bunch where you belong. I rather doubt you are either a NRA member OR a gun owner....... Not with those views.
I am not only a gun owner, but a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights.

“There's one for ya!”

Since: Oct 08

here, now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

This regime has pushed too far, too fast. They feel comfortable because they have almost two years before they are held accountable.

Everyone who disagrees with the doofus Obama and his career politician cronies needs to practice every act of Civil Disobedience imaginable. Ignore their rules, keep your money, force them into a situation where they either take the first shot in a civil war or back the f*** down and stay out of the lives of people who don't need their nosy parking.

It's Us vs. Them now. Congrats, Mullah Obama, you are my Great Divider.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not only a gun owner, but a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights.
Your previous post sure as he77 don't sound like it. It reads like a script from the Brady Bunch hand book. As a member of the NRA I have found them in favor of enforcing the laws on the books and prosecuting the perps who use guns-NOT persecuting the gun itself. As for the ads,they are just that-ads. For legal merchandise from responsible dealers/manufacturers. Much of it geared to LE folks. If you wish to ride the Obama band wagon help yourself,just be sure to turn in your guns before you get on....

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

okimar wrote:
Between bankrupting the Nation and the systematic,piecemeal dismanteling of the Constitution,we may yet see new reasons why the rush on arms sales following the inaguration......
Gun and ammo sales started going through the roof about four months before the election. When it became apparent that Obama had a chance of willing real Americans stated arming themselves at a pace that has never been seem before in our lifetimes.

Today the major wholesalers who had entire warehouses full of guns this time last year have almost nothing left in the way of good handguns or any sort of military rifles, ammo, or mags.

Last week our local dealer called a major supplier looking for a CZ-52 and he was told they had no handguns of any kind in stock.

AR-15's used to sell for $800 to $1,000 a year ago are bringing twice that today IF you can find one.

High cap rifle mags are starting to become harder to find.

The price of ammo has more than doubled recently.

Back when I used to shoot a lot of .308 in high power matches we were paying about 14 cents a round for the Portuguese surplus which is some of the best you can buy. Today it is a dollar a round if you can find it.

When you leave the cities and start to talk to the real Americans who can think for themselves you will find a lot of really pissed off people.

In my lifetime I have never see an Administration so hated by Americans. Most of these people did not like Clinton but it was nothing like how they feel about Obama.

I really think this country is very close to a civil war.

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your previous post sure as he77 don't sound like it. It reads like a script from the Brady Bunch hand book.
He may be a "gun owner". He has an old antique .22 single shot rifle his grandfather gave him years ago.

It sits in a closet unfired in the last 50 years.

The only thing it means to him is a memory of his Grandfather.

The only thing the 2ND Amendment means to him is he gets to keep the rusty old rifle in his closet.
Bob

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

Liberal America wanted change and they're getting it.

(Have you noticed that the change is a bunch of Clinton re-treads leaning even further left?)

Change we (really they) can believe in.
Wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

With Americans Unarmed.. Is The Only way This Fool Could Pass All The Things He Wants To Bring Us To A North American union! They're Already Printing The AMEROS Currency! Dollars Will Be Worthless soon! My Guns Are Not Going To Go Away!
proudredneck

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

Obama wants to take your guns away for the very same reasons Stalin, Hitler, Castro and every dictator in history did...complete control in killing off the opposition and stopping revolution.
proudredneck

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

I actually beleive that Obama becoming President is the best thing that could have happened in America for the following reasons:

(1) after a while everyone will see what a great and honest president George Bush was.

(2) it will summon up the courage of the silent white population to get off their dead azz and actually fight for white equality for a change.

(3) make it so very clear what is wrong with a socalist facist run nation...stagnation, no money and fear.

(4) spawn a new revolution in keeping with traditional American values and not some garbage can filled with 'globalistic crap culture'.

(5) sepearates the real men (conservatives) with the girly-boys (liberals).

thank you Obama for being such a drag on our country...you in fact did awaken us...and 'yes we can' get your azz out of the White House just like we did your 'bro'...Jimmy Carter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of904
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

407 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Mandela 114,686
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessarily so 717,122
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min hojo 530,344
Gold buyers Wanted 30 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min andet1987 171,519
Jamaican man seeking to start a new life with a... 57 min andet1987 2
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr abhijit bharat sharma 110
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,289
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 598,810
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••