Reason number ONE why Hillary Clinton SHOULD NOT be president

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 18, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/12644-hillary-... You know, this has got to be one of the DUMBEST things I've ever heard someone say about gun control advocates. Gun control advocates are NOT the ones robbing stores and robbing people and carjacking motorists and committing murders!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDIN' ME???!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 18, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Most criminals are for gun control, it makes their working conditions safer when they're the only ones with guns.
Can I ask you a question???:
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 18, 2014
Ain't no blacks in the Wizard of Oz except them flyin' monkeys that hijacked Dorothy and Toto....
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#6 Jun 18, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have one? <-o
Nock, nock who's there?

It's -Eight Ball- Formerly Known As Dalit USA1 MalbarCACA, the brainless illiterate CHOCFACE Dalit cretin.

So the *sharpest* illiterate ignorant f*ck wit in the drawer which is your favorite head gear, the yiddy yarmulke, a Paki kufi or a Sikh turban?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jun 18, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have one? <-o
Git chir' own!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jun 18, 2014
O.K., I read it wrong. She's right. But I still won't vote for her.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 18, 2014
disappear
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /12644-hillary-clinton-says-am erica-is-terrorized-by-gun-con trol-opponents You know, this has got to be one of the DUMBEST things I've ever heard someone say about gun control advocates. Gun control advocates are NOT the ones robbing stores and robbing people and carjacking motorists and committing murders!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDIN' ME???!!!!!!!
I AM THE QUEEN OF TOPIX !!!

you are the Queer of Topix, RETARD !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 18, 2014
IF HILLARY becomes PRESIDENT,

ALL GAYS WILL BECOME MORE AND MORE POWERFUL !!!

All gay haters.......... scared chicken shits !!!!
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jun 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Hilary if win election,she promised in secrecy that she will donate 100 milions of dollars borrow from Wlado Puttin from Moscow,and both are going to build big aircraft space ship with 50 thousand seats and beds for gays,some of them during k\journey be attach to plastic AAA batery d... and be f...without of mercy,
end of this trip will be base built by gays on the moon,
they be 2 weeks on brake time,feed with women hormons to grow breasts and female hole instead mouth and after 2 weeks they be send to the Mars to dig mars dust 14 hours a day with one bottle of dirty with urines water.

so?
andet ?
start pray to God and beg Him to not be passanger gay on this ship, because all gays can fix you up,and at end exist not more adnet,only pile of stinking male sperm?

have good night ugly immoral Bozo?

“Life Won't Get Better”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#13 Jun 18, 2014
America doesn't deserve this intelligent, thoughtful powerful woman. She's far too good for your failing nation.

“Life Won't Get Better”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#18 Jun 19, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilary if win election,she promised in secrecy that she will donate 100 milions of dollars borrow from Wlado Puttin from Moscow,and both are going to build big aircraft space ship with 50 thousand seats and beds for gays,some of them during k\journey be attach to plastic AAA batery d... and be f...without of mercy,
end of this trip will be base built by gays on the moon,
they be 2 weeks on brake time,feed with women hormons to grow breasts and female hole instead mouth and after 2 weeks they be send to the Mars to dig mars dust 14 hours a day with one bottle of dirty with urines water.
so?
andet ?
start pray to God and beg Him to not be passanger gay on this ship, because all gays can fix you up,and at end exist not more adnet,only pile of stinking male sperm?
have good night ugly immoral Bozo?
Wouldn't it be GREAT if commenters here could at least be literate in the English language, let alone show some logical, coherent thought?
I'd sure appreciate it!
Cisco Kid

Tracy, CA

#19 Jun 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Why would you vote for Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife??

Have you seen the recent cover of PEOPLE magazine with HIllary holding on to a Walker?

HIllary wears those thick glasses to control the double vision caused by brain damage.

Her brain damage from that fall is why she blew Benghazi.

What.......at this point......Does It Matter???''.....

(where's that damn walker?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessari... 743,262
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 3,342
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min ChristineM 228,506
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Lyndi 174,178
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Aura Mytha 260,116
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min KayMarie 544,818
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 95,739

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE