American Soldiers Rock 2

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#40422 Dec 12, 2012
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

ALL GAVE SOME.. SOME GAVE ALL!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#40424 Dec 19, 2012
I guess American soldiers don't rock aftr all .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.... huh?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#40425 Dec 19, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
I guess American soldiers don't rock aftr all .....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0mKQ8azKAKcXX
.... huh?
The new American national anthem:

Force Majeure

Sweden

#40426 Dec 20, 2012
The great tribute to American soldiers!

Thank God for dead Americans.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#40427 Dec 26, 2012
I firmly believe that everyone in the United Snakes should have guns. LOTS OF THEM! And they should be allowed to carry guns with them to school, kindergarten, college, to church, to the shopping mall, to the cinema, the post office, in their cars, and on domestic flights too. You never know when you'll need it. Particularly when dining out:

I mean, shit! Someone might look at your girl friend and smile at her.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#40429 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
You can post the same unimaginative drivel as often as you like, but it will never make it true.

What a bigot you are, RedButt Herpies!

USA

#40430 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post the same unimaginative drivel as often as you like, but it will never make it true.
What a bigot you are, RedButt Herpies!
and you are an idiot, but at least you have come up wit a few new words to post. Your stuff was getting very stale, just like youe soul.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#40432 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I will shun you ...
That's the best thing for you to do, RedButt, because the more you tempt and slander me the worse it gets for you - and it stings.

You should never stick your hand into the hot coals more than once. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. If you keep a low profile things might be better for you. Try being nice instead of stupid and reckless. You're no match for me. I'm a real war vet, you are not.

You copied my messages and pasted them on the forum. Now you're getting the same "pay back". Are you enjoying it?

USA

#40433 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best thing for you to do, RedButt, because the more you tempt and slander me the worse it gets for you - and it stings.
You should never stick your hand into the hot coals more than once. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. If you keep a low profile things might be better for you. Try being nice instead of stupid and reckless. You're no match for me. I'm a real war vet, you are not.
You copied my messages and pasted them on the forum. Now you're getting the same "pay back". Are you enjoying it?
Booooooooooooooooooooring
Force Majeure

Sweden

#40434 Dec 31, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Booooooooooooooooooooring
Really? I have a few more tricks in my bag to liven things up. They'll make things less "Boooooooooooooooooooorin g". Would you like to see them?

Note to remember: the more you challenge me the worse it gets for you. Continue to slander me .......... and you'll pay the price. It's as simple as that.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40446 Feb 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I have a few more tricks in my bag to liven things up. They'll make things less "Boooooooooooooooooooorin g". Would you like to see them?
Note to remember: the more you challenge me the worse it gets for you. Continue to slander me .......... and you'll pay the price. It's as simple as that.
You also have a few tricks up your azz and one is your head and talking out the side of your mouth.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#40453 Apr 9, 2013
PLEASE TURN THE PENTAGON INTO A BULLSEYE.
zander714 wrote:
American soldiers rock!

Vincit qui se vincit

#40454 Apr 9, 2013
Cat Woman 1 wrote:
I would like to re-dedicate a new forum for our American Soldiers who need to know our support and graditude for their bravery, sacrifice, and honor. It's unfortunate the previous forum was taken out of complete context and put to shame by some people. I apologize to my fellow American soldiers who are currently serving and are away from their families. Keep kicking ass guys/gals. You definitley Rock.
I agree Midwest Gal!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#40455 Apr 15, 2013
THE WORLD NOW IS ALL HUGO CHAVEZ
DENG

Nanjing, China

#40461 Apr 30, 2013
According to an official Department of Veterans Affairs Gulf war Information Systems Report dated August 2007, more than THREE AND A HALF MILLION U.S. troops who took part in the Gulf War since 1990 are dead or disabled.

Clearly the government and mainstream media has managed to keep these millions of Gulf War casualties and deaths out of view of the public. It's as though the million plus disabled and dead U.S. Gulf War Veterans never even existed.

The VA report indicates that 2,312,675 U.S. troops who were on active duty between August 1990 and August 2007, have died.

YEP, 2, 312,675 U.S. TROOPS HAVE DIED SINCE 1991

Veterans who died while listed in VBA’s Compensation and Pension Master Record (CPMR) and the Beneficiary Identification and Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS).
DENG

Nanjing, China

#40462 Apr 30, 2013
When Bush blew up the World Trade Center buildings he accused Saudi Arabians and then went and invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Well, perhaps Bush and many Americans are not aware that Iraq and Afghanistan are different countries to Saudi Arabia.

SURRRE, AND BUSH IS STILL ON THE LOOSE AND THE POLICE KNOW WHERE HE IS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#40463 Apr 30, 2013
Released: April 29, 2013
Fewer See Better Life North of the Border, but 35% Would Migrate
U.S. Image Rebounds in Mexico
Survey Report

Mexico07On the eve of President Barack Obama’s visit to Mexico, the United States is enjoying a resurgence of good will among the Mexican public, with a clear majority favorably inclined toward their northern neighbor and more now expressing confidence in Obama.

LET 'WM ALL IN TO HELP THE COUNTRY WORK
DENG

Nanjing, China

#40464 Apr 30, 2013
Gulf War Veterans Information System May 2007
Undiagnosed Illness (UDX)
Compensation and Pension Statistics

May 2007

Category Conflict Total

Service Members 6,799,744

Estimated Living Veterans 4,499,518

Clearly the government and mainstream media has managed to keep these millions of Gulf War casualties and deaths out of view of the public. It's as though the million plus disabled and dead U.S. Gulf War Veterans never even existed.

The VA report indicates that 2,312,675 U.S. troops who were on active duty between August 1990 and August 2007, have died. Clearly millions of soldiers on active duty in and from 1990 are not dead of old age or natural causes by 2007.

The official Veterans report clearly blows the 4,000 dead veterans the government and mainstream media are reporting out of the gulf as a complete and utter lie. Millions of U.S. Gulf War troops are disabled and dead. This is no greater lie than the lies the government used to get the U.S. into the war in the first place

YEP, IN 2007 2,312,675 U.S. TROOPS ARE DEAD SINCE 1990 FROM THE EFFECTS OF WAR, THAT’S 35 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS THAT ARE NOW DEAD; AND THESE FIGURES ARE FROM 6 YEARS AGO.

“Untouchable!!!!”

Whitney Pier

#40466 May 22, 2013
For the life of me I can't figure out why topix allows
this mentally derange chink to continue on with his rants. Get back in your dingy and go home boy!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#40469 May 26, 2013
nuka wrote:
For the life of me I can't figure out why topix allows
this mentally derange chink to continue on with his rants. Get back in your dingy and go home boy!!
Because he's using a proxy server out of the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 673,076
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Catcher1 104,621
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Peter Ross 445,847
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 34 min Spotted Wee 396
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,050
BIG OIL, Race, Genocide 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 13 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web