87% of White Women have slept with Bl...
Ankur dixit

Ashburn, VA

#1329 May 21, 2013
dsgfsdfg232 wrote:
So 87% of white women now have an STD??
i thnk it wud b 100%..hahahaha..
White garls r the dirtiest creation of god so far...so dirty .euu...
pen

Maysville, MO

#1330 May 21, 2013
It's a defect among American women.
Ankur yadav

Ashburn, VA

#1332 May 21, 2013
some 1 told me 1 out of 16( black men ) is HIV positive.
Can any 1 tel me how bout dirty white garls.??
May be 16 out of 16...coz that 1 HIV BLACK GUY wud sex with atleast 16 whte garls.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#1333 May 21, 2013
Ankur dixit wrote:
<quoted text>
i thnk it wud b 100%..hahahaha..
White garls r the dirtiest creation of god so far...so dirty .euu...
__________

A VERY lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy such as yourself.---- To throw up a statement such as what you threw up above. About White women.

When, "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves) are viewed with contempt & disdain.

Even foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) even distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.

Even foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#1334 May 21, 2013
Ankur dixit wrote:
<quoted text>
i thnk it wud b 100%..hahahaha..
White garls r the dirtiest creation of god so far...so dirty .euu...
__________

Hey very stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.---

You are in absolutely no position to say anything negative about any other respective group.

Considering, that most of "your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Now, I will give credit & acknowledge.---- African Americans do dominate in these respective fields.---

1. American basketball.

2. Some positions in American football.

In American football, African Americans do dominate as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defenstive linemen.

There are some good African American comedians, actors, actresses & singers.

There are some other "professional" African Americans.

Dr. Ben Carson is a capable & competent African American.

Dr. Ben Carson is a good dude.

But, Dr. Ben Carson is the VERY rare exception among African Americans.

Most African Americans CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#1335 May 21, 2013
Ankur yadav wrote:
( black men ).
Can any 1 tel me how bout dirty white garls.??
__________

"A continuation".---

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) like the side benefits of the United States capitalist system.

African Americans like the welfare & other entitlements which this nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like the public sector jobs which the United States capitalist system provides.

But, African Americans do NOT like the competition in this nations capitalist system. Because most African Americans CANNOT compete with other Americans in this nations capitalist system.

For one to succeed in the United States capitalist system requires these traits & attributes.---

Drive, discipline, motivation, commitment, competence, dedication, goals, ambition, desire, work ethic, morals, decency & family values.

Also, valuing education, law & order.

These are all traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.

Most African Americans need help from other Americans. For their functioning & survival.

Most African Americans NEED help from the United States governmental entities at the federal, state & local levels. For aid & for jobs.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#1336 May 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
Hey very stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.---
You are in absolutely no position to say anything negative about any other respective group.
Considering, that most of "your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Now, I will give credit & acknowledge.---- African Americans do dominate in these respective fields.---
1. American basketball.
2. Some positions in American football.
In American football, African Americans do dominate as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defenstive linemen.
There are some good African American comedians, actors, actresses & singers.
There are some other "professional" African Americans.
Dr. Ben Carson is a capable & competent African American.
Dr. Ben Carson is a good dude.
But, Dr. Ben Carson is the VERY rare exception among African Americans.
Most African Americans CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Ones that aren't successful choose to do so.

Again, as I tell many others on similar subjects just like this, you must separate stereotypical adjectives from a specific culture.
In speaking of stereotyping, seems that your first few listings of 'competent' African Americans are ones that entertain the American culture.

The latter of the list, which includes the questionably double quoted '"professional" African Americans' seems shorter compared to the first. So therefore, it seems that your vast knowledge, when speaking of 'competent' African Americans, comes from what you see on the snooze tube and hear on radio at prime time?

Take a look here:
http://atlantablackbusiness.com/

Now back to my point...=)
If capability & competence, by your meaning, means to be professional, or having the ability to entertain others, then there are many incompetent Americans since many still do not profess to be of any profession and many seem boring as hell to personally know.

Therefore, I take it that you mean competence means 'the ability to offer something to society while possessing economic viability'.
And to have these traits, one can surely function and survive on their own.

So(possible descendant of people who were victims of an non-described Euro-Asiatic exodus), how is your status in 'the ability to offer something to society while possessing economic viability'?
The man

Houston, TX

#1337 May 26, 2013
Also note worthy is that most black men in prison take it up the shoot.
Judging by how much they brag about prison life, they must like it.
Ankur yadav

Ashburn, VA

#1338 May 27, 2013
c'mon black dirty guys fcuk ol whte bastrad gals.hahaha
god made them only 4 u.
wtf

Berkeley, CA

#1339 May 27, 2013
That is genocidal race war. It was better in the 1950's when this short of shit resulted in hangings.
none of your business

Grand Rapids, MI

#1340 Jun 14, 2013
hugh Betcha wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a valid link to substanciate your claim. Yes?
This is false on so many accounts it is stupid. Take the 30% of white women who are straight racist, and the fact that all white women are not insatiable cock fiends. Second any informed person knows that the BBC myth is just that a myth, and that penis size is more closely related to what class you born into (less you have the bigger it is, thats going to scare off most women). Fact the biggest recorded penis in the world is 13.5 inches and it's a white guy from Brooklyn.

If this is a fact I would like to see the Medical Journal it was published in, the team of experts who preformed it, the sample size, and the age range. If you can't show any of that then it's not a fact.

Study preformed by YALE University June 2013: It's not a fact just because it's on the internet.
Fat people

Sydney, Australia

#1341 Jun 16, 2013
none of your business wrote:
<quoted text>
This is false on so many accounts it is stupid. Take the 30% of white women who are straight racist, and the fact that all white women are not insatiable cock fiends. Second any informed person knows that the BBC myth is just that a myth, and that penis size is more closely related to what class you born into (less you have the bigger it is, thats going to scare off most women). Fact the biggest recorded penis in the world is 13.5 inches and it's a white guy from Brooklyn.
If this is a fact I would like to see the Medical Journal it was published in, the team of experts who preformed it, the sample size, and the age range. If you can't show any of that then it's not a fact.
Study preformed by YALE University June 2013: It's not a fact just because it's on the internet.
Another fact is that white women worship black men.
Raphael

Prairieville, LA

#1343 Jun 21, 2013
Read the bible people. Birds of a feather flock together. That means don't mix blood lines. It is not GODS will.
Libra2773

Vance, MS

#1344 Jun 25, 2013
Lily Flower wrote:
<quoted text>I "was" a ho. Back in the day in my early 20s. And no black guys aren't the best lovers, Latinos are, specifically Puerto Ricans, though Cubans run a close second.
Stay away from Asians - teeny tiny weiners.
you're Dumb as hell
Libra2773

Vance, MS

#1345 Jun 25, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
A VERY lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy such as yourself.---- To throw up a statement such as what you threw up above. About White women.
When, "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves) are viewed with contempt & disdain.
Even foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) even distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.
Even foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.
you are a narrow minded unintelligent individual. you probably are descendant of a redneck.
Libra2773

Vance, MS

#1346 Jun 25, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Ones that aren't successful choose to do so.
Again, as I tell many others on similar subjects just like this, you must separate stereotypical adjectives from a specific culture.
In speaking of stereotyping, seems that your first few listings of 'competent' African Americans are ones that entertain the American culture.
The latter of the list, which includes the questionably double quoted '"professional" African Americans' seems shorter compared to the first. So therefore, it seems that your vast knowledge, when speaking of 'competent' African Americans, comes from what you see on the snooze tube and hear on radio at prime time?
Take a look here:
http://atlantablackbusiness.com/
Now back to my point...=)
If capability & competence, by your meaning, means to be professional, or having the ability to entertain others, then there are many incompetent Americans since many still do not profess to be of any profession and many seem boring as hell to personally know.
Therefore, I take it that you mean competence means 'the ability to offer something to society while possessing economic viability'.
And to have these traits, one can surely function and survive on their own.
So(possible descendant of people who were victims of an non-described Euro-Asiatic exodus), how is your status in 'the ability to offer something to society while possessing economic viability'?
I bet your mom one you know you are a descendant of the black American slaves. your forefathers love the black slave women so much so that your here.
Libra2773

Vance, MS

#1347 Jun 25, 2013
The man wrote:
Also note worthy is that most black men in prison take it up the shoot.
Judging by how much they brag about prison life, they must like it.
you must had it your ass the you talking.
Libra2773

Vance, MS

#1348 Jun 25, 2013
man you all are some low life individuals punk ass
Anonymous

Japan

#1349 Jun 26, 2013
87% of black men impregnant girls and women and then leave the zip code.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#1350 Jun 29, 2013
So what's your point? Some of the couples we do trading with our black, or some other ethnicity. I just love to watch my wife going crazy with another man, I don't care what color he is! It's just fun. The same for when I'm with somebody else's wife having a play date; it's so dark in there my little soldier can't see what color she is anyway-grins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 853,395
Tuyển xuất khẩu lao đ... 19 min duhocxkld 2
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 23 min raj bottom 250
Fondling my nipples drives me wild (Dec '14) 27 min andet1987 9
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 30 min andet1987 12
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 32 min Doctor REALITY 7
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min andet1987 6,108
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min Jac 100,658
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min marge 595,765
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Alice Cooper 444,089
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Name appears on post 612,583
More from around the web