ashley hicks
some one cares

Edmonton, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2008
Dose anyone know Ashley Hicks ,, well she is Edmonton's new whore ,, she has no remorse for her daughters life by hanging around the dope heads ,, putting her daughter in the middle of everything ,, by messing with a married man who is known as a low down nobody who steals for drugs and fucks whom ever will lay down with him ,, now she is with him taken her daughter from her father who has loved them both with all he has. and she choose a married man got her ass beat in by her no good sorry ass doped head that no one likes , she will shurly pay for her mistakes and her daughter will hate her just like everyone else dose ,, god help helen, she needs her father not a dope head
curious

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
where is randall g. Hicks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Ooogah Boogah 38,849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Rider on the Storm 182,310
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min trifecta1 970,147
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min New Age Spiritual... 642,043
Play "end of the word" part 2 44 min Aussie Kev 1,744
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,449
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr here 104,780
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr dr shrink 44,474
More from around the web