Your heads mine *troll grin*

#17620 Apr 4, 2012
;/
Top Man

Soda Springs, ID

#17621 Apr 4, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
Hello Topix Keepers! Hard at it I see!
Ginny has been trolling as Tom Pappas and some other gray boxes.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17622 Apr 5, 2012
Has Ginny been a bad girl/boy? lol
Top Man

Soda Springs, ID

#17623 Apr 15, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
Has Ginny been a bad girl/boy? lol
Ginny has been having emotional meltdowns all over the place.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17624 Apr 16, 2012
Where are the Topix Keepers? Hey,do you guys get paid to do this? 401k? Insurance?...lol

“The End Is Nigh.”

Since: Mar 09

Churchville

#17626 May 9, 2012
_Virginia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nirvana!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =odhzURveXLsXX
Hi Fur-Chin-Ya.

How's you?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17627 May 18, 2012
_Virginia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Topix Keepers care very much about free speech and do not care for censorship also. In fact we have supported the right to free speech. We like the fact that one can be anonymous here and support that.
The problems come when the worst trolls are taking away other's rights, not only to free speech, but when they use very dirty tricks like outing people's personal information. Also innocent people are libeled here, people who never sat foot onto Topix, but are being attacked and under their real name. Severe bullying on Topix is leading to real harm in some people's lives, and that we do not condone.
We want to make Topix better for everyone but we are very cautious to make sure, that Topix remains, as I have written, the Outer Limits of Free Speech. We know that this is what makes it special.
My personal facebook page has been posted on Pay to Spray last page twice.Who had the right to post my grandaughter's picture and twice on one page? I would like it removed.Sassy has been threatening posters that they have not seen anything yet.She calls us all men ,women, sexual names, other people,threatens restraining orders,Tries to offend, calls a french poster a man.Always a conflict.
Lucys Fur Coat

Soda Springs, ID

#17628 May 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal facebook page has been posted on Pay to Spray last page twice.Who had the right to post my grandaughter's picture and twice on one page? I would like it removed.Sassy has been threatening posters that they have not seen anything yet.She calls us all men ,women, sexual names, other people,threatens restraining orders,Tries to offend, calls a french poster a man.Always a conflict.
Crybaby=)

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#17629 May 29, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not good, this should not be allowed.

I will check out the thread, I have been on it, that is a very cruel troll there. I have watched it and seen its arrogant behavior.

I have told it, you are not above the law.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#17630 May 29, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
Where are the Topix Keepers? Hey,do you guys get paid to do this? 401k? Insurance?...lol
Hello Little Lamb, they are on hold. PI posted this, awhile ago, here.

No, we were never paid. lol

“unstoppable”

Hell

#17631 May 29, 2012
Lucys Fur Coat wrote:
<quoted text>Crybaby=)
You are. A total coward.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#17632 May 29, 2012
Top Man wrote:
<quoted text>Ginny has been trolling as Tom Pappas and some other gray boxes.
No I have not, but as I have posted on the thread you made....... one of the hundreds...... this is the last troll left you since you made such as ass of yourself on IT. All you can do, is to blame me for your stupid, destructive actions.

Coward.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#17633 May 29, 2012
Droolingly Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Taco truck=)
Dang, that sounds good!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17636 Jun 21, 2012
where did all the turds go? hell AM BACK
Witch Olive

Tempe, AZ

#17637 Jul 3, 2012
The loser keeper trolls tried to "take out" the wrong person and had their asses handed back to them, so are now in hiding.

They had about 18 people hunting them down and grayboxing them all over Topix. It was funny to see them get just what the psychos deserve.

Since: May 10

United States

#17638 Jul 6, 2012
Witch Olive wrote:
The loser keeper trolls tried to "take out" the wrong person and had their asses handed back to them, so are now in hiding.

They had about 18 people hunting them down and grayboxing them all over Topix. It was funny to see them get just what the psychos deserve.
Who were they trying to take out?

“unstoppable”

Hell

#17639 Jul 6, 2012
Witch Olive wrote:
^^^ My gawd. It has been so stupid how much paranoia and trolling the TK's have garnered from ridiculous, corporate trolls.

hahaha. Fools.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17640 Jul 16, 2012
this thread is dead as dried up turd

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#17642 Jul 24, 2012
Dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,477
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min razz58 2,412
E-commerce boom 8 min CarolGibson 2
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 20 min felix 83
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Just Think 590,474
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Charlie Sheen 271,374
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Jac 100,032
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,498
More from around the web