The Topix Keepers

“Prior to dawn”

Since: Mar 11

The night is darkest

#11130 Apr 15, 2011
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a Keeper means following a strict set of rules set by people who, amusingly enough, can't do anything to enforce them.....
That is the most succinct way to put it.

“Prior to dawn”

The night is darkest

#11131 Apr 15, 2011
I can see one advantage to being a keeper. It is fun to have a club and give each other titles like uber commander and grand high poobah.

“GONE FOREVER ”

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#11132 Apr 15, 2011
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia, let me decipher the biggest fallacy in your post.
If you concur with the views of the Topix Keepers, who have decreased a lot in strength and power and probably has been abandoned, then wouldn't that portray you as a Topix police? If police are needed to keep peace and order, then you desiring that Topix should be cleaned and be orderly is basically similar to what the police do everyday.
And, really, what is the point if he is trolling you nonstop? Your a troll, I am a troll, everyone is a troll. Honestly, Virginia, I don't care too much about this whole trolling problem on Topix. I concur with you that posting private information onto Topix is wrong, except for someone using their real name on a public site. It basically shows the impression that you are asking to get your private information posted to the public.
Well said and I so have to agree with you.

“GONE FOREVER ”

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#11133 Apr 15, 2011
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... yay?
<quoted text>
Doubt it, but I'll try.
<quoted text>
As in the jacket? Or together? Or in the Keepers? Or... whaaa?
<quoted text>
Oh. You still think I'm a Keeper. The only thing to be 'cleared up' is that I'm not one. I'm a Troll.
To be a Keeper means following a strict set of rules set by people who, amusingly enough, can't do anything to enforce them. The worst that can ever happen to a Troll is that they can be banned and lose their account which - OMG - can just be replaced by a new one. Or the Keepers will follow them around and spout paragraph after paragraph of logic and "you're dumb!" and "your argument is invalid!". Which, quite frankly, doesn't do much at all to a good Troll. Like me :D
Then again, Unreal tries to do the same thing, so... yeah.
Bascially, being a Keeper would be boring. It's too much fun doing a bit of light Trolling and watching the retards run to give it up for the good of Topix. Topix is always gonna be full of Trolls and 'meanies', no amount of whining is ever gonna fix that. Accept, adapt, enjoy.
/mini rant over. Thanks for playing.
Do you fell better now that your mini rant is out? You said that much nicer then I every could have, I would have gotten in trouble over saying "bad words".
Obvious

Scottsdale, AZ

#11134 Apr 15, 2011
Skunks stink
Obvious

Scottsdale, AZ

#11135 Apr 15, 2011
Fish smell like fish
Obvious

Scottsdale, AZ

#11136 Apr 15, 2011
Chickens do not smell like fish, but taste like chicken.

“Prior to dawn”

The night is darkest

#11137 Apr 15, 2011
KKnopp wrote:
Seemed to work for me.....
Give it time.

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#11138 Apr 15, 2011
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>Do you fell better now that your mini rant is out?
I'm never happy.
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
You said that much nicer then I every could have, I would have gotten in trouble over saying "bad words".
We all know what that's like.

_Virginia_

Location hidden

#11139 Apr 15, 2011
TheTank wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia, let me decipher the biggest fallacy in your post.
Tank. Let me point out the fallacy of your post.

But first let me say, we have a Topix Keeper website that has been the product of a lot of work to build and maintain. This has given us the ability to discuss concerns privately, not post them on Topix.

Clearly, you know this, and want to make your concerns public. I cannot say I am happy with this decision, but it has happened and so I will address them.

First of all, my comment was not a definite post of Keeper philosophy, that was a reply to Natasfonos who keeps saying I am trolling Topix, which is wrong.

He has been trolling me non-stop, across the Country, with hateful language, insults, the works. He says his reason is that he is trying to protect Topix from me, which is ludicrous and as I have said, he is giving me power.
If you concur with the views of the Topix Keepers, who have decreased a lot in strength and power and probably has been abandoned,
That is not at all true.
then wouldn't that portray you as a Topix police?
The Topix Keepers have fought the label of being the Topix police for a long, long time.

It has been a painful battle, and misconception of what we are here for. It has made all the trolls paranoid of us, without reason. We never meant to be the Topix police!

Natasfonos is acting much more like a policeman than any Keeper ever has. He is acting like a militia man, also.

We were here to make Topix a better place, to help people out, to teach them how to defend themselves, to be brave enough to speak out to the Mods when needed.
If police are needed to keep peace and order, then you desiring that Topix should be cleaned and be orderly is basically similar to what the police do everyday.
Who ever said, from the Keepers, that our desire was to keep Topix clean and orderly? Better yes, completely different than it is, no.

The PT has posted all over the place, a post I wrote here that says we support trolling and blog-dueling. This is necessary technique on Topix, of course we support it.
And, really, what is the point if he is trolling you nonstop?
I don't want to endure the trolling I do here on Topix, but I am not a chicken-shit. I am not going to quit the Keepers and trash their agenda, just to make the trolls stop trolling me. I live by my ideals, I do not abandon them.
Your a troll, I am a troll, everyone is a troll.
Exactly. I like most trolls, I understand trolling. I know the difference however, when it becomes harmful. all too well.

The Mod recently said that a troll telling me to kill myself is "ok", and not a death threat, and called death threats made to me "so-called death threats". I disagree with this. I value my life, as I value all human being's lives. We need to care about each other in the world, we need to care about the human beings who make up the Topix community.
Honestly, Virginia, I don't care too much about this whole trolling problem on Topix.
Since when Tank? Lol.
I concur with you that posting private information onto Topix is wrong, except for someone using their real name on a public site. It basically shows the impression that you are asking to get your private information posted to the public.
That is ridiculous. As I have said, using ones real name is not a passport for abusive intrusion into private information to be used as a painful weapon on Topix. Again, its about respecting each other's lives.

Secondly, friends of mine have had their real names outed, and painful personal information posted. Its not always possible for people's identities to be protected and that is why a basic standard for not allowing the abuse of personal information is needed here on Topix.

_Virginia_

Location hidden

#11140 Apr 15, 2011
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a Keeper means following a strict set of rules set by people who, amusingly enough, can't do anything to enforce them.
What? What strict set of rules? What are you talking about Howl?

“Prior to dawn”

The night is darkest

#11141 Apr 15, 2011
_Virginia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
... As I have said, using ones real name is not a passport for abusive intrusion into private information to be used as a painful weapon on Topix..
Agreed but it sure is irresponsible.
When your personal info was outed I filed feedback against it and emailed numerous others to to the same.

Your problem is that ultimately you want to tell people what to do.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#11142 Apr 15, 2011
From the looks of all the hissing and honking by the people that dislike the keepers, looks as if they don't have to do anything to be affective.

holy cow.

“Prior to dawn”

The night is darkest

#11143 Apr 15, 2011
_Virginia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? What strict set of rules? What are you talking about Howl?
You must kiss politically's toe and swear an oath of fealty

At least that is what I heard.

“Prior to dawn”

The night is darkest

#11144 Apr 15, 2011
KKnopp wrote:
From the looks of all the hissing and honking by the people that dislike the keepers, looks as if they don't have to do anything to be affective.
holy cow.
True enough the whole thing is a big bowl of nothing.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#11145 Apr 15, 2011
PoIiticaIIy_Incorrect wrote:
She's never told me what to do .

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#11146 Apr 15, 2011
<quoted text>
True enough the whole thing is a big bowl of nothing.
That's not what I said. I said the Keepers are effective simply because you're sitting in here hissing an honking about it. They don't HAVE to do anything.

_Virginia_

Location hidden

#11147 Apr 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Agreed but it sure is irresponsible.
When your personal info was outed I filed feedback against it and emailed numerous others to to the same.
That is not true. All lies from you, as usual. Look at your profile name and pic, do you really think anyone believes you? Do you not see what this says about you?

Your problem that you troll me non-stop, day and night, and like Natafonos, believe you are protecting Topix.

I call you my motivator however, I will not let you bully me off of Topix. All of your trolling has been counter-productive, you have failed and big time.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#11148 Apr 15, 2011
<quoted text>
You must kiss politically's toe and swear an oath of fealty
At least that is what I heard.
What's sad is an adult harassing and stalking a teenage boy. LOL

_Virginia_

Location hidden

#11149 Apr 15, 2011
KKnopp wrote:
<quoted text>
She's never told me what to do .
of course not, she works constantly to make people believe lies about me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Antichrist Genera... 715,123
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Richard The Lionh... 110,657
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 1 hr DEMS ARE JERKS 1,729
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr eternalrock 1,000,887
Evil Sick LibsTrying 2 Normalize Pedophiles 2 hr Junos Rising Stars 2
You are of your father, THE DEVIL! 3 hr Right wing 5
Topix should BAN bigots like Johnny in Wisconcin 9 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 11