LeBron thanks absent dad for not bei...

LeBron thanks absent dad for not being there??!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1 Feb 20, 2014
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l... O.K., just cut the crap. Is LeBron James REALLY glad he doesn't know his REAL dad?? Of course not. Well, maybe he is....to a certain degree. But the REALITY of the matter is that it's likely just a 'cry' from LeBron.....'challenging his REAL dad to 'emerge from the shadows of absenteeism'. What it really sounds like is LeBron wants his REAL dad, if he's still alive, or not locked away for life in prison, to stop being a coward, and give him the opportunity to 'forgive' him...and to get to know him. Just from listening to James' Instagram 'rant', I think he's truly yearning to get to know his...REAL father. Well....if he knows the Lord...he's got more than one...anyway. Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Deadbeat dads are LOSERS AND PUNKS.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Feb 22, 2014
LeBron James said he doesn't....think.....Serge Ibaka had malicious intent when James broke his nose after being fouled REAL hard by Ibaka.. LeBron...be REAL about it. You all were slammin' the proud Thunder in front of their own fans....and when Ibaka's FLAGRANT TWO foul occurred...they were all but totally humiliated and the game was over...o.k.??!! OF COURSE HE HAD MALICOUS INTENT!!!!! Did he call you and apologize??!!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Feb 23, 2014
With a dad like that who'd want to know him. At best a person might wished he were different but he's not.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
With a dad like that who'd want to know him. At best a person might wished he were different but he's not.
Your is a bi-sexual, isn't he? I can tell because you act gay.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2014
Your dad is bi-sexual, isn't he?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#12 Feb 23, 2014
And THAT'S your reply to what I said?! Lame.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Your dad is bi-sexual, isn't he?
you have no dad. just like bush, conceived an****ally. you stink.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#14 Feb 23, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no dad. just like bush, conceived an****ally. you stink.
haha
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 23, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
haha
he he

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2014
It's a cry and a challenge to his biological father. It's saying "I'm your son. Im a man. You man up. Be my father". Seen it a hundred times with absentee fathers.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2014
superwilly wrote:
It's a cry and a challenge to his biological father. It's saying "I'm your son. Im a man. You man up. Be my father". Seen it a hundred times with absentee fathers.
Take your bell bottom pants and high-heel shoes back to the 70's were you belong:
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#18 Feb 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Take your bell bottom pants and high-heel shoes back to the 70's were you belong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-cmo6MRYf5gXX
WTF. Theres nothing wrong with what he said yet you say this? Why are you trying hard to be a pain to people? Dont believe in getting along with people, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 3 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web