Alkuajatus (The Original Thought)

Alkuajatus (The Original Thought)

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Own life

Västerås, Sweden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
We are taught what to do in life and forget our own original will. This means that we don't live our own life, but someone else's life.

I've read a new and very different philosophy called Alkuajatus (Finnish for the original thought) and I can recommend that you read it too. It helped me to clear my mind and to get out of the hamster wheel I used to think was life. Google for it, I found it on Amazon.
Own life

Västerås, Sweden

#2 Feb 6, 2013
In other words we learn an outer manuscript for life and play a role in accordance with it. This is why life feels empty and fake. If you want a genuine own life, you should look up Alkuajatus.
Own life

Västerås, Sweden

#3 Feb 7, 2013
It quite easy to see it, just look at your life. Other people boss you around, and you have a hard time holding on to your own. You have the problem, but it's good, since it means that you also have the solution, if you only understand what to do and how to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Hukt on Fonix 65,159
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 4,503
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 697,922
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 51 min Tellthetruth 223,226
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,364
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 446,507
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 2 hr WVGirl 51