impalement
crazy

Tonbridge, UK

#2 Jun 25, 2013
She got it lol
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Pretty lame post, how about details and at least what you're talking about! Were you on your back and she lowered herself down on to you impaling herself on your meat? Did she not want to at first, but you commanded her to drop down suddenly whether she wanted to or not so that she was impaled suddenly and deeply and let out a yelp of pain? Come on dude, you can do better than "she got it"!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Jul 19, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
Pretty lame post, how about details and at least what you're talking about! Were you on your back and she lowered herself down on to you impaling herself on your meat? Did she not want to at first, but you commanded her to drop down suddenly whether she wanted to or not so that she was impaled suddenly and deeply and let out a yelp of pain? Come on dude, you can do better than "she got it"!
Oh PDX Dave – you always manage to turn things around to be so wonderfully kinky and funny!:-) Dude, don't ever change.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Post 1 got deleted. So we'll never hear the impalement story.... unless they repost it, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min who 283,046
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min _Drifter 974,888
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min River Tam 71,229
Sex for money URGENT--no to scam please 51 min bella_ 1
I'll always love you, Bowy...4REAL 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Poppyann 3,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr jane 103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 659,007
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 5,101
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 7 hr Fit2Serve 298
More from around the web