Why Does My Thyroid Medication Make Me Hungry All The Time?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2014

Since: Feb 14

Portland, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2014
I would like to know why does my thyroid medication makes me hungry all the time? I am on Nature Throid that is similar to Armour Thyroid. I have tried basically all of them and they all cause that. It doesn't matter what I eat and how much I eat. I am always hungry. I never feel full enough and if I do it doesn't last long. This is making it hard for me because I am trying to take better care of myself by dieting and exercising. I did weigh 335 and got down to 320. I am currently doing 90 minutes a day 5 to 6 times a week. I am on 2330 calorie diet based on Myfitnesspal. I even do portion control now by measuring everything. Something new I learned. I feel like I would lose more if I could feel fuller. I would like to know is there anything I can do without having to ask my doctor. Really don't want to ask my doctor because that means more medication. Appetite suppressants usually don't work on me for a real long time. Longest one was a year and a half. I even tried cinnamon pills and those didn't work. I even drink 8 or 9 cups of water a day and that doesn't help me either. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 2,548
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Epiphany2 600,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 25 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 29 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 173,311
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557
•••