Latino Anger at Sotomayor Critics?

Latino Anger at Sotomayor Critics?

There are 5702 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 5, 2009, titled Latino Anger at Sotomayor Critics?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Wea re not that stupid. Really. At least most of us arena t. The full Senate on Tuesday began debating the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor, and much is being made of possible Hispanic backlash against Republican senators who vote against her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 286
Next Last
Nadia

Shelter Island, NY

#6086 Aug 14, 2010
Love Puerto Ricans wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard from neither one of them since last year. Hope you will find then soon or they come back.
Hi Dave, Hope all is well with you and your family.
nubeluz

Culpeper, VA

#6087 Apr 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies night? LOL have you see PR women?
The have more hair on their faces then the PR men.
All except pedro... All of his hair is ingrown. That big lump between his shoulders is a cyst that is masquerading as his head.
Nah...I don't think so.Gringa women are,fat ,greasy filthy,
lazy.Smell like bologna age much quicker,and are hudge with their
refigerator backs.

While Puerto Rican,Mexican women are beautiful with their curvy bodies and gorgeous faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 286
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Trump Whines 46,035
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 286,686
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Michael 691,959
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr trumpthedotard 990,667
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr trumpthedotard 6,692
"Can I have a minute..I wanna flee...?!.uh writ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 4 hr Edthirty 3
More from around the web