Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2053 Jul 11, 2011
Are you losing, Crapka? It certainly does look that way.

“I See.”

Since: Aug 10

Minneapolis

#2054 Jul 11, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
The opinion of the planet cannot be ignored.
We'll start by ignoring your opinion and the bullshit you shovel.

“I See.”

Since: Aug 10

Minneapolis

#2055 Jul 11, 2011
DENG wrote:
"According to the report, the area was planted with mines where the US invaders had bombed and then a lager number of the US invaders approached the area; upon their arrival Mujahedeen carried out a powerful IUD blast killing or wounding dozen of the US inwaders and their puppets. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid"
The US invaders brought puppets? Hand puppets, sock puppets, puppets on strings? Puppets are for children Deng- puppets are fun. Why do you demonize
something we all enjoy- a good puppet show. We know you and your jihadist commie comrades enjoy killing children. So you tell people the US invaders bring puppets so the children will come to see a puppet show, when in fact, you will kill them with IUDs.
Ever use an IUD Deng? To follow the one boy child policy in China. Oh that's right, you use abortion for birth control, not IUDs.

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#2056 Jul 11, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
Are you losing, Crapka? It certainly does look that way.
Winning!!!! in the ways that matter. Your lowclass bottom of the barrel rhetoric is not in my vocab!!!

Enjoy the summer Old Man Puddin.....Sucks to be YOU!!

“Untouchable!!!!”

Whitney Pier

#2057 Jul 11, 2011
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sxy, where have you been?
Enjoying my new vehicle...the weather has been iffy...but still not too bad. The Royals were just here, that was nice...

How you been?

Location hidden

#2058 Jul 11, 2011
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the summer Old Man Puddin.....Sucks to be YOU!!
Thanks for the summer wishes, Crapka and let me reciprocate by saying "the same to you!" Now give me a kiss and all is well. By the way, do y'all "French Kiss" in Nebraska?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2059 Jul 12, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the summer wishes, Crapka and let me reciprocate by saying "the same to you!" Now give me a kiss and all is well. By the way, do y'all "French Kiss" in Nebraska?
Du kanst dr Shrink arsh kissen,und slovac mit deiner babuszka sprechen,duff und krank
french kiss is america is sticking your toungue inside of man a...

Location hidden

#2060 Jul 12, 2011
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Du kanst dr Shrink arsh kissen,und slovac mit deiner babuszka sprechen,duff und krank
french kiss is america is sticking your toungue inside of man a...
Du kannst leider nie Deutsch sprechen, Scheiß Meyer. Oder?

Location hidden

#2061 Jul 12, 2011
..... tja, genau was ich gedenkt habe.

Location hidden

#2062 Jul 12, 2011
Don't waste any more of my time with your petty attempts at writing in German, Scheißkopf. My German is fluent so you're not fooling me the slightest bit.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#2063 Jul 14, 2011
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying my new vehicle...the weather has been iffy...but still not too bad. The Royals were just here, that was nice...
How you been?
Coming through Texas anytime soon? lol
Annie Muk

Sweden

#2064 Jul 14, 2011
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Coming through Texas anytime soon? lol
It's a long way to drive from Nebraska to Texas in a VW Beatle. Oh well, at least the petrol bill won't be too harsh.

“Untouchable!!!!”

Whitney Pier

#2065 Jul 14, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a long way to drive from Nebraska to Texas in a VW Beatle. Oh well, at least the petrol bill won't be too harsh.
It's an even longer way from Alberta to Texas..but in a nice new jeep would be quite comfy.

Hope all is well Ricky..enjoy the summer etc.

Location hidden

#2066 Jul 15, 2011
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an even longer way from Alberta to Texas...
They don't teach much geograpy in Nebraska I see. The distance between Texas and Nebraska is nearly double that of the distance between Alberta Kansass and Texas, Nutka.

Enroll in an evening class and get an education.

Vincit qui se vincit

#2068 Jul 22, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using your proxy out of Nebraska now?

Vincit qui se vincit

#2069 Jul 22, 2011
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an even longer way from Alberta to Texas..but in a nice new jeep would be quite comfy.
Hope all is well Ricky..enjoy the summer etc.
I'm trying too, we've had a string of 18 straight days over 100 dehgree temperature so far, lol. What's the weather like there?
Daredevil

Pretoria, South Africa

#2070 Jul 22, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary. Volkswagen Beetles are not known for being comparatively light on gas. But, it is worth the while for the sake of status. German cars are just superior to Jap Scrap & American home-made junk.
Daredevil

Pretoria, South Africa

#2071 Jul 22, 2011
I fully agree with the topic statement.

Location hidden

#2072 Jul 31, 2011
Daredevil wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary. Volkswagen Beetles are not known for being comparatively light on gas.
I didn't know that.
Daredevil wrote:
<quoted text>
German cars are just superior to Jap Scrap & American home-made junk.
I'm trying to think of any German cars that do not fit that description. I can't think of one!

BMW? no. VW? no. Porsche? no. Audi? no. Opel? no. Mercedes Benz? no. NSU: mmmmmm maybe.
Daredevil wrote:
I fully agree with the topic statement.
Me too.
Teddy R

London, UK

#2073 Aug 1, 2011
Daredevil wrote:
<quoted text>
German cars are just superior to Jap Scrap & American home-made junk.
In response to which ...
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to think of any German cars that do not fit that description. I can't think of one!
Your already negligible credibility just took a further nose-dive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 582,708
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Senecus 611,774
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Darwins Stepchild 825,450
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 24 min Paul Porter1 191
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Clearwater 176,361
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 57 min Paul Porter1 70,121
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,457
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr courteous europhobe 121,616
More from around the web