steven

Crowborough, UK

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Dont you just hate girls who act innocent? Play along like they dont know what they are doing but they do making a man look at them in a way they claim that dont feel right wearing sluttish clothes having parts exposed a man has the right then to look if shes showing
Well Since You Asked

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2013
steven wrote:
Dont you just hate girls who act innocent? Play along like they dont know what they are doing but they do making a man look at them in a way they claim that dont feel right wearing sluttish clothes having parts exposed a man has the right then to look if shes showing
No, I enjoy the whole show.

You should too.
steven

Crowborough, UK

#3 Aug 30, 2013
I do iam just saying girls cry wolf after when they catch you enjoying the show

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Aug 30, 2013
steven wrote:
I do iam just saying girls cry wolf after when they catch you enjoying the show
I think it just sounds like HD flirting, I mean I don't dress necessarily 'slutty' depending on what you mean by that, I mean I don't dress like I should be on the pole or anything LOL! But if I'm wearing low-cut top, tummy shirt or skirt that goes not quite halfway to my knees and just looking fine, I don't mind that guys look but I do love to watch them struggle to keep eye contact when we're talking[grins] My mom told me many years ago, don't put the eye candy out there if you're going to complain about people checking it out! LOL again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 586,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Darwins Stepchild 831,056
autism (arsenic poisoning) ??? (Oct '08) 25 min dsbsnag 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Paul Porter1 99,342
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 51 min Citren 3,028
Have you ever farted and poop came out? (Jul '09) 54 min Encryption 33
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Mike duck it 5,849
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 6,442
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 442,984
More from around the web