*** Do You Trust the US Officials ***

Created by Timesten on Nov 19, 2010

172 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

pencil lead

United States

#175 Oct 1, 2011
Bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, you live in China. LMAO hahahahahahahahaha
the chicken shit coward is back..

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#176 Oct 7, 2011
So when Gov. officials are lying to the American people to justify their actions, that's okay, eh?
That would be like you, saying my kid threw a rock thru your window, and that would justify you busting all my windows out, for a payback, and all the while you knew my kid didn't do the deed. But because you wanted me out of the neighborhood, to be able to access my property, you lied about it.
.
Bush lied about the WMD's being present in Iraq, knowing all too well there were none.
And Bush also lied about OBL pulling off 911, which was the main reason for attacking Afghanistan.
.
So after assessing these two reasons for two major wars, and 10 years of war and 6000+ American military deaths and thousands of wounded, many seriously, along with millions of civilian Iraqi and Afghan deaths and casualties, what are people of the world suppose to think of this man, Bush and his Administration?
.
It's more than clear that he false flagged both incidents...
Now the Q' stands......
What possible motive did Bush have for his military invasion actions?
Bush knew there were no WMD's and he knew he had no proof OBL was behind 911. But he and his colleagues went on the offensive against two countries, claiming he had definite proofs of both crimes against them, within hours of 911 happening....
And put forth false pretenses and outright lies, to justify his actions.

This is who you defend, as a righteous Gov. leader? I'd say there is something very wrong with the thinking of people who back this person and his administration.
I've also shown where his entities including NIST, FEMA and the 911 Commission and Civil servants, all have made up lies to make the 911 case seem correct, when in fact a lot of it was made up and distorted, to make it fit the scenario.
Timesten

San Francisco, CA

#178 Oct 9, 2011
Of course not, you live in
LightForce

Warren, MI

#179 Oct 9, 2011
Timesten wrote:
So when Gov. officials are lying to the American people to justify their actions, that's okay, eh?
That would be like you, saying my kid threw a rock thru your window, and that would justify you busting all my windows out, for a payback, and all the while you knew my kid didn't do the deed. But because you wanted me out of the neighborhood, to be able to access my property, you lied about it.
.
Bush lied about the WMD's being present in Iraq, knowing all too well there were none.
And Bush also lied about OBL pulling off 911, which was the main reason for attacking Afghanistan.
.
So after assessing these two reasons for two major wars, and 10 years of war and 6000+ American military deaths and thousands of wounded, many seriously, along with millions of civilian Iraqi and Afghan deaths and casualties, what are people of the world suppose to think of this man, Bush and his Administration?
.
It's more than clear that he false flagged both incidents...
Now the Q' stands......
What possible motive did Bush have for his military invasion actions?
Bush knew there were no WMD's and he knew he had no proof OBL was behind 911. But he and his colleagues went on the offensive against two countries, claiming he had definite proofs of both crimes against them, within hours of 911 happening....
And put forth false pretenses and outright lies, to justify his actions.
This is who you defend, as a righteous Gov. leader? I'd say there is something very wrong with the thinking of people who back this person and his administration.
I've also shown where his entities including NIST, FEMA and the 911 Commission and Civil servants, all have made up lies to make the 911 case seem correct, when in fact a lot of it was made up and distorted, to make it fit the scenario.
It my be that they wanted to control the area because of it's oil, and strategic location in bringing oil to the Gulf via pipeline. Goal is not completed, but was thoroughly underway immediately after 9/11/01. Ted Koppel stated that there is no moral authority for the war, or the killing of innocent people, but that the American people would accept it over $5 a gallon gas prices. Bushhead spent most of his presidency trying to prove that what he did was right. When more of the truth came out, the plan hit a snag, but it seems like now people are starting to accept illegal wars more easily. Great thread, and also a great CIA magnet.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#180 Oct 15, 2011
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
It my be that they wanted to control the area because of it's oil, and strategic location in bringing oil to the Gulf via pipeline. Goal is not completed, but was thoroughly underway immediately after 9/11/01. Ted Koppel stated that there is no moral authority for the war, or the killing of innocent people, but that the American people would accept it over $5 a gallon gas prices. Bushhead spent most of his presidency trying to prove that what he did was right. When more of the truth came out, the plan hit a snag, but it seems like now people are starting to accept illegal wars more easily. Great thread, and also a great CIA magnet.
Agreed L/F Well said

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#183 Sep 19, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And here is where the govie shill debwunkers learned their craft. They are about ready for a refresher course with insults and ridicule 101 being their first class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0esUFZcMtdAXX
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
It played NO role
And
Still Funny After All These Years eh !
Great find Dr 'Z'...thnx...
We should frame this one..."shills exact rhetoric", mirror image and total 'Truth'

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#184 Sep 19, 2012
Bump it......
Everyone should watch it.
truths

Pittsfield, MA

#186 Sep 22, 2012
ABC News
N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#187 Sep 22, 2012
Seeing topix has the power to delete posts they feel are a threat to the Gov. and the NSA and will not let 'freedom of speech' prevail here on these forums, there are other powers that will allow freedom of speech 'and' the press. So let the truth be told, elsewhere.. beginning here.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Live Action

Ada, OK

#188 Sep 22, 2012
I trust very few and sometimes i don't even trust myself.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#189 Sep 23, 2012
Live Action wrote:
I trust very few and sometimes i don't even trust myself.
There's no way to trust people who would falsely start a war with lies, then send their own people into that war to die and then joke about.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#190 Sep 24, 2012
Could this be a reality? Most certainly.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#193 Jan 16, 2013
How can we trust corruption and greedy people, who are in charge of matters?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#194 Jan 23, 2013
Read my lips no new taxes
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
I saw the first plane hit on the school tv

No liars wmd's here maybe over there...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#195 Jan 27, 2013
911 facts

Pittsfield, MA

#196 Jan 31, 2013
At Confirmation Hearing, Hagel Spars With McCain Over Iraq
In his opening statement, Mr. Hagel said that the United States must lead other nations in confronting threats, use all tools of American power in protecting its people and “maintain the strongest military in the world.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/us/politics...

The real story not shown
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#197 Feb 16, 2013
*** Do You Trust the US Officials ***
No 153 94%
Yes 9 5%
Current Total 162

That says it all...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#198 Feb 16, 2013
Poll: 3 of 4 think our most trusted presidents have lied
February 22, 2010
Washington (CNN)-- Folklore says that George Washington was known for never telling a lie.
But as the United States marks its first president's birthday, a new poll indicates that 74 percent of the public thinks the father of our country did lie to the public while he served as president. It's an indication that Americans think the government has been broken for a very, very long time.
The CNN/Opinion Corporation survey was released Monday on the 278th anniversary of Washington's birth.
Three quarters of people questioned in the survey think that modern-day federal officials are not honest, a figure that is essentially unchanged since 1994.
.
But the poll suggests that Americans think the problem of dishonesty is not a new one.
And it's not just George Washington; 71 percent think that Abraham Lincoln, known as "Honest Abe," also lied to the public while serving in the White House.
.
According to CNN poll numbers released Sunday, Americans overwhelmingly think that the government in this country is broken, but the public overwhelmingly holds out hope that what's broken can be fixed.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/22/poll.p...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#199 Feb 16, 2013

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#200 Feb 16, 2013
Let's look at the list of so called honest people running the govt.

Did George Washington Ever Tell a Lie?

Like all politicians, George occasionally had to "spin" the truth or use his consummate people skills to sway opinion in his favor.

After the Battle of Brandywine in 1777, Washington spread the story that the British troops had suffered more casualties than the Americans. In reality, the American side had lost twice as many soldiers as the British; but Washington did not think the colonists could handle this fact and still support the revolution.
http://suite101.com/article/founding-father-g...
.
Why we vote for liars
Both major-party presidential candidates and their campaigns routinely lie, as a Time magazine cover story recently documented, although the publication gave Mitt Romney’s campaign top honors for lying more frequently and more brazenly. Time is not alone in its assessment: Romney also leads Barack Obama in the Washington Post‘s Fact Checker “Pinocchio” sweepstakes. But the lies will continue until Nov. 6, after which the chief mission left to the checkers will be to determine whether the winner was a bigger liar than the loser.
http://blogs.reuters.com/jackshafer/2012/10/0...
.
Why We Let Politicians Lie.....
Politics is not for the truth, political conventions even less so. They are like the camp fire on the night before battle (or the day before the big game), when the chieftains rally the troops, impassion the tribe, fire up the true believers, or, as politicians might put it, appeal to the base. Politics are about tribal divisions, conflict, victory in the name of power and control and safety, and if truth ends up as road kill along the way, so be it. So we roll our eyes and call dishonesty ‘spin’ or ‘stretching the truth’ or something less harsh than the out-and-out lying it is, because every side uses it, including ours, and winning keeps us safe, and that’s what matters most.
http://bigthink.com/risk-reason-and-reality/w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 830,783
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min AussieBobby 40,239
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min dollarsbill 3,683
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 31 min Rosa_Winkel 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min sangili karuppan 6,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 586,013
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,320
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,328
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
More from around the web