Chemtarails Causing Ozone Hole

Chemtarails Causing Ozone Hole

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Klink

Cameron, MO

#1 Feb 21, 2013

Chemtrails Spray Barium Toxic Skies: KSLA Reports
www.youtube.com/watch...

Basic chemistry of ozone depletion www.nas.nasa.gov/Services/Education/Resources...

"one molecule of chlorine can degrade over 100,000 molecules of ozone before it is removed from the stratosphere or becomes part of an inactive compound"

Chemical reactions of the elements - Barium

"Reaction of barium with the halogens
I expect barium is very reactive towards the halogens, but I've not yet found explicit references to that effect. So, it is epxected that chlorine, Cl2 bromine, Br2, or iodine, I2, would burn to form the dihalides barium(II) chloride, BaCl2, barium(II) bromide, BaBr2, and barium(II) iodide, BaI2 respectively. The reactions with bromine and with iodine wolud probably require heat."
Klink

Cameron, MO

#3 Feb 21, 2013
And now the disinfo.. chemtrails is not to deliberately destroy the ozone layer, no, they are here to help us by reflecting sun to prevent global warming.

Solar radiation management

Reflective aerosols or dust

"A more sophisticated approach, using multi-layered nanoparticles (consisting of aluminum and barium titanate), was published by David Keith in 2010."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_radiation_...
Klink

Cameron, MO

#4 Feb 21, 2013

A Significant Ozone Hole Is Reported Over the Arctic
By FELICITY BARRINGER
October 3, 2011
www.nytimes.com/2011/10/04/science/earth/04oz...

www.theozonehole.com/arcticozone.htm

http://news.discovery.com/earth/earth-atmosph...

Fish getting skin cancer from UV radiation, scientists say

Teams find cancerous lesions on the scales of about 15% of the coral trout in Australia's Great Barrier Reef, which is under an ozone hole.
www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-fish-skin...

Ozone hole and cancers

www.theozonehole.com/consequences.htm

www.theozonehole.com/australianskincancer.htm

www.epa.gov/ozone/science/sc_fact.html

Cancer fear rises as ozone hole grows

www.stuff.co.nz/science/5884864/Cancer-fear-r...

www.ozone-hole.org.uk/11.php

Skin cancers of all kinds are on the rise, worldwide

www.medicalecology.org/atmosphere/a_app_strat...

DEPLETION of the ozone layer has been observed on a global scale1, and is probably related to halocarbon emissions. Ozone depletion increases the biologically harmful solar ultraviolet radiation reaching the surface of the Earth, which leads to a variety of adverse effects, including an increase in the incidence of skin cancer.
www.nature.com/nature/journal/v384/n6606/abs/...

Other adverse health effects on humans due to UV

Health Effects of Overexposure to the Sun

Ozone layer depletion decreases our atmosphere’s natural protection from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. This Web page provides a quick overview of the major health problems linked to overexposure to UV radiation. Understanding these risks and taking a few sensible precautions will help you enjoy the sun while lowering your chances of sun-related health problems.

Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun and from tanning beds is classified as a human carcinogen by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the World Health Organization.

• Skin cancer (melanoma and nonmelanoma)

• Premature aging of the skin and other skin problems

• Cataracts and other eye damage

• Immune system suppression

www.epa.gov/sunwise/uvandhealth.html

www.who.int/uv/health/en/

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#5 Feb 21, 2013
I thought we had done away with this lunatic theory decades ago. " chemtrails"? I guess some people never quit looking for the "Boogyman"
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Geoengineering - Chemtrails News
http://youtu.be/RiZeFJZtG1k
http://youtu.be/SBxkgEtvU8U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Nohweh 71,857
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 55 min Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 1 hr Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 699,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Big Al 447,425