how I got my else back
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#2 May 13, 2013
thynaya wrote:
My name is thynaya, i have fall in love with a man called johnbul, we have been i love for so many years now, i have not experience heart broken from him he love me more than any other thing on earth, until my boyfriend travel to see his mother, when he comes back he have not been the same that he is, he was change totally but i can't live without him,even if i went to greet him in his house he will send me away, i keep crying every day, i try so many spell caster but know one could help me but just to scam and eat up my money, until i heard of Dr okpodu i said okay let me tried him and see, really i contacted Dr opkodu, can you believe it my ex lover who said that we will never be together again came to my house begging me for forgiveness i have no choice than to forgive him cause i love him so much, please you need to contact this man he can as well help you he is like an angel sent from heaven to said people's life, his email is: [email protected] try and contact him now thanks.
"how I got my else back"??

What else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min Aussie Kev 2,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 18 min Brian_G 428
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Thinking 56,245
Massage for ladies in Muscat 24 min rahul 2
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 45 min Doctor REALITY 17
Any girls my age (15) wanna trade pics with me?... (Jun '12) 1 hr El Capitan 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,850
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr brandy trujillo 972,403
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 3 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web