Stop Whining About Feminism Part 2

Stop Whining About Feminism Part 2

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Mar 13

Milford, DE

#1 Mar 9, 2013

Self Explanatory

2# Most Women are obsessed with money (It's the old ''It's about what i can get out of it'')

AKA bitter ex-nice guys

I won't speak to harshly on this because i can relate to this group .....well not so much of a group because unlike to the mra they don't belong to any group more of a ''label'' more like ''nomads'' But i checked out their forum and the same mentality persists like that what i see with the mrm.. Consistent whining, bitter, finger pointing, no real fulfillment in life, and whining about women loving "alpha" or ''bad boys'' particularly ''American women'' man let's get this out way american women don't love anyone they don't even like themselves hell most americans are ashamed of being american..

In the term ''american women'' Consistent whining about american women ,youtube ,pua ,basically everywhere online ''I'm not attracted to american women'' really? NO ONE CARES , Because i got news for ya *The women facts list* applies to women all over the world.

An what is a american woman anyway? Native american women? Who White women? because this country seem pretty diverse to me.They keep protesting american women have all this power - PLEASE.

The only power women have is the power you give them.

Everytime you kiss a women's ass your giving them power ,everytime you tell a she's hot on facebook your giving them power, everytime you give women unwanted attention your giving them power, everytime you pay for pussy your giving them power, everytime you white knight for some random woman your giving them power so don't complain about women being stuck up ,egotistical and shallow because you contributed to the problem in some form or another..

To Summerize:

Personally i would never pay for sex i don't won't a woman to feel her vagina is actually worth something, if my penis isn't then her vagina is not also.

Hell feminist deep down don't believe in feminism they can't really because they have to rely on the very source they supposedly despise which is ''men''.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Buck Crick 902,599
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Brian_G 5,985
bestiality fun 1 hr Uncutdk09 13
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 10,928
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Student 41,487
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 2 hr Andrew49 295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 608,427
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 273,697
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr RiccardoFire 613,379
More from around the web