#5 Feb 26, 2012
amys_bi wrote:
how many girls have sex with there dad
i juste ad some this weekend !

Since: Sep 11

United States

#6 Feb 29, 2012
angelfine wrote:
<quoted text>i juste ad some this weekend !
How long have you and your dad been having sex?
Lucky dad

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 15, 2013
I heard through the thin wall at the head of our bed "old mommy, mommy yes, oh it's gonna happen! It's gonna happen!" and then the unmistakable sounds of a youthful female climax happening, and at the end of it "oh mommy thank you, it was so good it almost hurt!" then some low soothing words I couldn't quite make out, as my wife tucked her into bed so she could drift off into a deep peace satisfied slumber having had the stresses of her busy tweenage day so expertly relieved. Moments later our bedroom door opened and my young beautiful wife came in on silent bare feet and, coming over to the bed, slipped off her revealing her beautiful panties-only clad body as she pulled back the sheets and slid in this side me. Silently she held her hand up to my nose, and I could smell the beautiful pungent bouquet of our daughters sex upon the fingers she had used to bring the girl to her bliss. Smiling, I said quietly "she takes after her mother" and still silently, my wife reached under the covers and began touching me up bringing me to full hardness in what seemed like only moments. I was instantly aroused as she began stroking me, gripping me I realized with the same fingers which she had allowed me to sniff! And I knew she was stroking me with the same hand which had only just been between our daughters beautiful virgin legs! And with that flash realization, that this was somewhat like I was screwing our little girl, I lost control and shot my copious jizzload into the sheets and up my belly as the fireworks of my own orgasm slammed into my brain. When I had finished expending my product, my wife rolled over to go to sleep leaving me to deal with the mess. And as she did so she whispered "yes, our little girl does take after me... she arches her back the same way I do when she comes!" and before I finished dealing with the wonderful splatter she had created by draining my prostate into our bedding, I heard her breathing and felt the bed shuddering as she teased her own beautiful pink button, and brought herself off, and then the deep even breaths of her own satisfied night's sleep beginning.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 15, 2013
angelfine wrote:
<quoted text>i juste ad some this weekend !
it is illegal. expect FBI to knock anytime soon.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#9 Jun 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is illegal. expect FBI to knock anytime soon.
Society and "the law" need to realize that the great majority of people engage in this kind of activity, it's very mainstream and there's nothing wrong with it. But since we can't even get pot legalized, there's really no chance in getting something as important as family love and lowering the AOC to 13 enacted anytime soon. Even though that's what should happen to make the world better place! Sort of like they need to stop brainwashing kids to think that there is such a thing as a "bad place" to be touched. The consensual touching never traumatizes a kid, the overreaction of counselors and teachers and the law enforcement is what ruins their lives.
Jenji

Portland, OR

#11 Jun 28, 2013
I agree that there is far too much uproar about something as simple as kids and their parents having sex, it's not a wrong saying and it's definitely educational and fun for the kids when done properly! By that I mean, you don't want to do "too much too soon" only what their curious about and ready for, and you want to make sure there is no penetration of any kind until their bodies are old enough. If they get really curious before that, learning HJ's m'bation and BJ's is as far as it should go (although it's fine if they watch mom and dad for other people like older siblings with each other or a parent)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Professor Humbert wrote:
Candy is dandy but incest is best! There's nothing like feeling that tight squeeze of your own little girl's body on your large swollen root, and to see her arch her back and throw her head in ecstasy as her little nips get hard like raisins and her body breaks out in a fine patina sweat as you drive her closer and closer and finally over the edge of a massive orgasm, racking her tender little body as the waves of pleasure smash into her brain – fantastic! and to feel her young life internal muscles squeezing your shaft rhythmically as she does so, as if her body is resisting every time you withdraw before the next deep plunge.
the above post SHOULD be the one being condemned in Bible and should go straight to hell. and not the innocent gays. gays are normal and not immoral. incest is illegal and immoral !!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#13 Jun 28, 2013
I am continually amazed how many people think that things like family love are a big deal any more! Just pretty much standard, when kids are too young to participate you can teach them HJ and BJ and of course how to m'strbte properly, then when they get old enough if they decide they want to participate it's the mothers responsibility to pick a man within the family unit to breach her maidenhead, and give her sexual training. This is usually the father, but can be a grandfather or uncle, whoever the mother chooses. It's just good normal responsible parenting!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I agree that there is far too much uproar about something as simple as kids and their parents having sex, it's not a wrong saying and it's definitely educational and fun for the kids when done properly! By that I mean, you don't want to do "too much too soon" only what their curious about and ready for, and you want to make sure there is no penetration of any kind until their bodies are old enough. If they get really curious before that, learning HJ's m'bation and BJ's is as far as it should go (although it's fine if they watch mom and dad for other people like older siblings with each other or a parent)
have you ever had a meaningful relationship? I bet not. I'd bet its because your parents and their friends did a # on you. I hope someday you can overcome it and lead a normal life. I hope the best for you, but I doubt you'll ever have a deep maeaningful relationship. The only guys that could possibly be attracted to you aren't gonna be good for you..........

What your folks did to you was wrong. Plain and simple and i believe deep down you know that.
mztza

Glendale, AZ

#15 Jun 29, 2013
Lucky dad wrote:
I heard through the thin wall at the head of our bed "old mommy, mommy yes, oh it's gonna happen! It's gonna happen!" and then the unmistakable sounds of a youthful female climax happening, and at the end of it "oh mommy thank you, it was so good it almost hurt!" then some low soothing words I couldn't quite make out, as my wife tucked her into bed so she could drift off into a deep peace satisfied slumber having had the stresses of her busy tweenage day so expertly relieved. Moments later our bedroom door opened and my young beautiful wife came in on silent bare feet and, coming over to the bed, slipped off her revealing her beautiful panties-only clad body as she pulled back the sheets and slid in this side me. Silently she held her hand up to my nose, and I could smell the beautiful pungent bouquet of our daughters sex upon the fingers she had used to bring the girl to her bliss. Smiling, I said quietly "she takes after her mother" and still silently, my wife reached under the covers and began touching me up bringing me to full hardness in what seemed like only moments. I was instantly aroused as she began stroking me, gripping me I realized with the same fingers which she had allowed me to sniff! And I knew she was stroking me with the same hand which had only just been between our daughters beautiful virgin legs! And with that flash realization, that this was somewhat like I was screwing our little girl, I lost control and shot my copious jizzload into the sheets and up my belly as the fireworks of my own orgasm slammed into my brain. When I had finished expending my product, my wife rolled over to go to sleep leaving me to deal with the mess. And as she did so she whispered "yes, our little girl does take after me... she arches her back the same way I do when she comes!" and before I finished dealing with the wonderful splatter she had created by draining my prostate into our bedding, I heard her breathing and felt the bed shuddering as she teased her own beautiful pink button, and brought herself off, and then the deep even breaths of her own satisfied night's sleep beginning.
another child molester,
guy, you have been profiled years ago, by studies, by different institutions
you make it out, like it is so inocent, very natural, almost recreational, nothing to worry about,
if thats true, why keep it a secret, why don't you tell your family and friends
what is your sexual preference,
you target children, just like you were targeted by your predator
INCEST BEGETS INCEST
sounds like your child is about 8 or 9yrs old, and for your wife to approve, i don't believe it,
i don't worry, sooner or later you'll be found out, and when you do,
don't get embarrassed,
remember keeping those kind of secrets, comes with a cost,
i guess, your willing to make the payment,
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever had a meaningful relationship? I bet not. I'd bet its because your parents and their friends did a # on you. I hope someday you can overcome it and lead a normal life. I hope the best for you, but I doubt you'll ever have a deep maeaningful relationship. The only guys that could possibly be attracted to you aren't gonna be good for you... What your folks did to you was wrong. Plain and simple and i believe deep down you know that.
Wow, you are 10 pounds of clueless in a 5 pound bag! First of all according to her profile Jenji just turned 18, and I don't know what you call a "meaningful relationship" but I bet you she feels she's way too young to care about that now. And looks to me like right now she is doing what people her age should do; enjoy life, have fun, and go to school to plan for future. You need to take the blinders off and broaden that narrow view of right and wrong that you're trying to live with.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#17 Jun 29, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are 10 pounds of clueless in a 5 pound bag! First of all according to her profile Jenji just turned 18, and I don't know what you call a "meaningful relationship" but I bet you she feels she's way too young to care about that now. And looks to me like right now she is doing what people her age should do; enjoy life, have fun, and go to school to plan for future. You need to take the blinders off and broaden that narrow view of right and wrong that you're trying to live with.
I dont know what her age is, but if shes been doing her parents shes got a tough life ahead of her. There aint a sane man in America that would take her home to meet the parents. Now there may be plenty that use her to get what they want but they aren't gonna treat her well once they get it. But there are plenty of insane ones like you who will. She'll have a tough life ahead of her.

Most kids abused by their parents end up with a life of misery making one bad life decision after the next. That happens because its not normal. They feel ashamed they are confused by what happened to them and that typically turns to anger and rebellion.

I hope your just some troll on topix, but if your serious I hope like hell they catch up with you quickly.
pole

Uckfield, UK

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Bang that hole dude if she wants it which is the case its sex sex is natural she will love the feel thats from any age in teens she will still come hard if you do her right deep inside guts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min rwreck86 60,243
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Big Al 695,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 994,099
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 9 hr True Tamil Tiger 4
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web