Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Cod...
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5754 Jun 8, 2012
Yay my gate is open!!Or do you want me to go to urs?
Mei

Albuquerque, NM

#5755 Jun 8, 2012
my gates are open
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5756 Jun 8, 2012
Okay!
nicholas

Phoenix, AZ

#5757 Jun 9, 2012
ms.bells did you delete me from your friend rooster
Amy

United States

#5758 Jun 9, 2012
please in the name of jesus add me some one i wait all freakin day long and get no responses add me please!!!!!!!!!!11
Amy

United States

#5759 Jun 9, 2012
add me please
Amy

United States

#5760 Jun 9, 2012
hello how long
Amy

United States

#5761 Jun 9, 2012
hello any one
Mei

Albuquerque, NM

#5762 Jun 9, 2012
If anyone wants to add me, I just have two rules:
No cussing,
you can run, but try not to remove the patterns off of the ground.(I have lots of them)
Oh, and no destroying my town either. LOL!

My FC:
0476-2542-3059

Name: Mei

Town: Tohoku
Mei

Albuquerque, NM

#5763 Jun 9, 2012
oh, and no stealing either. (rules)
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5764 Jun 9, 2012
Amy I know how you feel no one was adding me before.Wanna add me.I play everyday right when I wake up and sometimes until I have to go to bed:).Here is my info if you wanna add me

Code: 0991-5557-6740
town:Fishy
name:Ms.Bells

I seriously can have anyone my roater only has about 4 people in it so anyone really im checking topix every 5 min to check for a reply so I can add you right away :)MY GATE IS OPEN RIGHT NOW!!
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5765 Jun 9, 2012
Amy I was born in Chicago,IL hehe its my fav city in the whole world.(I like L.A.too though)But I had to move cuz my mom doesnt like the weather though.Too hot in the summer & too cold in the winter.But I heard that the weather is actually balanced right now...anyways wanna add me ?!?!
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5766 Jun 9, 2012
waa im bored..anyone wanna get on??Ill be on till like 1:00 or whenever im tired soooo...ANYONE ADD ME.IM WAY TO B O R E D
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5767 Jun 9, 2012
YES..1:00 as im AM...past 12:00..AM..when its dark...(GRR I know u know that lol)
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5768 Jun 9, 2012
nicholas wrote:
ms.bells did you delete me from your friend rooster
noo why would I do that?Member u saw me the other day and it reseet
Madie

Antelope, CA

#5769 Jun 9, 2012
woah there is like 3 replys...oopsies
nicholas

Phoenix, AZ

#5770 Jun 9, 2012
hey ms.bells can you open your gates at 12:00 thats when i get on
P.S
Do you need apples
nicholas

Phoenix, AZ

#5771 Jun 9, 2012
are you there ms.bells and hi!!!!!!
Jennifer

Lehighton, PA

#5772 Jun 10, 2012
Hi everybody :) I havent been on any topix forums in ages. But it seems like everyone on my friends list has stopped playing the game (from boredom or maybe they got new games). So I am looking for new friends to add, who play pretty regularly.

I only want to add ppl who play the game fair & dont steal flowers or other items! I am working on trying to grow my grass back, so there is NO RUNNING in my town!! I don't tolerate ppl who steal, I defriend immediately & make sure others know about your behavior! I've had it happen to me way to many times to count :( If you can respect my rules of no stealing & no running then plz add me :)

I love to help others out!! I love gifting, planting flowers to grow hybrids (that's my specialty), or sharing/helping in any way needed :)

Name: JENN
Town: Castanza
FC: 4427-3337-1294

I typically play get on to play when I get home from work around 5pm (EST) during the week, & throughout the day on weekends.
Mei

Albuquerque, NM

#5773 Jun 10, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
Hi everybody :) I havent been on any topix forums in ages. But it seems like everyone on my friends list has stopped playing the game (from boredom or maybe they got new games). So I am looking for new friends to add, who play pretty regularly.
I only want to add ppl who play the game fair & dont steal flowers or other items! I am working on trying to grow my grass back, so there is NO RUNNING in my town!! I don't tolerate ppl who steal, I defriend immediately & make sure others know about your behavior! I've had it happen to me way to many times to count :( If you can respect my rules of no stealing & no running then plz add me :)
I love to help others out!! I love gifting, planting flowers to grow hybrids (that's my specialty), or sharing/helping in any way needed :)
Name: JENN
Town: Castanza
FC: 4427-3337-1294
I typically play get on to play when I get home from work around 5pm (EST) during the week, & throughout the day on weekends.
J-JENN??!?! It's me! Remember, Miwa? From Japan? But I restarted a while back and now my name is Mei. OH MY GOODNESS!
It is awesome to hear from you! Could we please be friends again?
I just took a long break from animal crossing, but now I'm back!
Here's my info:

FC: 0476-2542-3059

Name: Mei

Town: Tohoku (that's a place in Japan)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 974,819
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 71,045
Leroy Willams and Mary 18 min theyruthwillsetyo... 1
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 47 min Carlo 73
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 56 min ImFree2Choose 3,044
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Go Blue Forever 254
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,858
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 5,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 658,873
More from around the web